Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
I know some fans in new York saying move the nets back to new Jersey this is disgraceful lol but KD was like nah I can't let kyrie go to west and possible actually get a finals appearance or a title I'm stopping that

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I know some fans in new York saying move the nets back to new Jersey this is disgraceful lol but KD was like nah I can't let kyrie go to west and possible actually get a finals appearance or a title I'm stopping that
Nah KD been tryna bail for a hot minute preferably to a contender with an established system so he can come in and play the hero role.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah KD been tryna bail for a hot minute preferably to a contender with an established system so he can come in and play the hero role.
I respect every moment of KD not letting loose and calling out Kyrie for being one of the most retarded comrades he had to endure and he played with Westbrook.

It was so sad watching Durant getting questions about Kyrie's vax or flat earth shit:milaugh:

ZenZu

I respect every moment of KD not letting loose and calling out Kyrie for being one of the most retarded comrades he had to endure and he played with Westbrook.

It was so sad watching Durant getting questions about Kyrie's vax or flat earth shit:milaugh:
KD's the dumbass that wanted to teamup with flat Earth Kyrie in the first place, I have zero respect for him quite honestly. You reap what you sow.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
KD's the dumbass that wanted to teamup with flat Earth Kyrie in the first place, I have zero respect for him quite honestly. You reap what you sow.
Flat earth shit was just like that one annoying uncle when he gets drunk in the public bar and starts spreading his worldview.

Doubt KD expected the vax shit. I mean that Kyrie will pull out so hard.

ZenZu

Flat earth shit was just like that one annoying uncle when he gets drunk in the public bar and starts spreading his worldview.

Doubt KD expected the vax shit. I mean that Kyrie will pull out so hard.
You reap what you sow man. He was besties with Kyrie, he gave the ok to Nash and everything else that went on. Nets went as KD went, if KD let the nets deal with Kyrie 2 years ago they would have done so. They were itching to do it.

Harden although is kind of a clown himself, good on him for giving these clowns the middle finger and dipping when he could, he had foresight beyond KD.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You reap what you sow man. He was besties with Kyrie, he gave the ok to Nash and everything else that went on. Nets went as KD went, if KD let the nets deal with Kyrie 2 years ago they would have done so. They were itching to do it.

Harden although is kind of a clown himself, good on him for giving these clowns the middle finger and dipping when he could, he had foresight beyond KD.
Okay, aside that. Thoughts on the current Suns with KD coming?

ZenZu

Okay, aside that. Thoughts on the current Suns with KD coming?
Championship or bust. They should be the favourites, Suns were 1st seed last year and in the finals the year before, you add KD to that they shouldn't be expected to do any less than a chip.

I still got Warriors coming out the West though..GP2 is back, maybe a couple moves left to make.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Championship or bust. They should be the favourites, Suns were 1st seed last year and in the finals the year before, you add KD to that they shouldn't be expected to do any less than a chip.

I still got Warriors coming out the West though..GP2 is back, maybe a couple moves left to make.
I'm not a Warriors fan but I had the guilty pleasure of joy watching them win.

Curry's stocks will hit the moon if the Warriors cuck the Suns now with KD ( considering all of the talks from past years when KD came to Warriors and boost em up and etc... ).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Curry is locked top 5 all time bare minimum if he pulls it off this year 🥳
I'm all in for it. People can like whoever they want and whatever team they want but stories like Curry's makes you a true appreciator of the sport.