• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
After all that hype about Wiseman as an asset, they only got back GP2. :joker:

Anyway, still good to see that the Nets' highest paid player is still a bench player and their coach is still trying to get him to play hard 100% of the time. :denzimote:

I just think your best player can't be Ja Morant and expect to win any rings. They don't have great shooting outside of Bane. I don't see them winning against the Warriors, Nuggets, or Clippers.
They just need another star alongside Ja and Bane has shown flashes of being that guy. Ja has already proven he can be the No.1 option on a playoff team, nothing much to be said there. It just comes down to matchups now with the West getting better over the last few days.

They just need another star alongside Ja and Bane has shown flashes of being that guy. Ja has already proven he can be the No.1 option on a playoff team, nothing much to be said there. It just comes down to matchups now with the West getting better over the last few days.
Well, they were one of the teams that could've got KD if they wanted to but other than that we'll have to see who'll become available in the future if they want another star.

It's still pretty crazy to see arguably the best player currently (honestly, I think I have him as the best just slightly over Giannis) get traded in the deadline. We'll see how they'll mesh with like 25 games to go but wow if they go against DEN or GS or DAL even lol

Yes!!! Most people dont understand how valuable this guy was for Golden State
Yup, especially mainstream media. He's one of the best defensive guards in the league, can space the floor, and understand how Curry/dubs play, and can dunk with the best of them.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not a Warriors fan but I had the guilty pleasure of joy watching them win.

Curry's stocks will hit the moon if the Warriors cuck the Suns now with KD ( considering all of the talks from past years when KD came to Warriors and boost em up and etc... ).
That's what I'm hoping for lol if the suns get swept with kd, and Curry wins another fmvp, I wonder what they would say... kd "I just wanna hoop" would look even more foolish

Who the bus driver in Phoenix now?
Should be Booker but KD has the better reputation in the clutch despite his 'snake-like' tendencies

Championship or bust. They should be the favourites, Suns were 1st seed last year and in the finals the year before, you add KD to that they shouldn't be expected to do any less than a chip.

I still got Warriors coming out the West though..GP2 is back, maybe a couple moves left to make.
welp about GP2...

Should be Booker but KD has the better reputation in the clutch despite his 'snake-like' tendencies

welp about GP2...
Well, the difference is that Booker hasn't won a chip yet. I think we could all see the ceiling for PHX before KD went there that he's the one that people would see as the bus driver in this scenario.

Oof lol

Both excited and nervous to see how the Lakers perform today. Hopefully Darvin Ham doesn't commit another war crime by having his absurd fetish for 3 guard lineups on the floor again