• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
oh lmao
warriors are just generally an easier matchup . kings much tougher to beat personally.
Post automatically merged:

also @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor your knicks look good
its been so long since I could say that
Yeah but im hoping the Kings will get a chance for redemption against the Lakers much like the Knicks are gonna have against the Heat (2012 1st Round)

Warriors or Kings would be tough matchups for the Lakers either way. Hopefully LeBron doesn't have pstd again if he does end up playing against Curry

Yeah but we'd probably lose some of our depth too.
I guess so. I was thinking that D'Lo might get a max extension at first but I'm not really sure what his value is in free agency. In a perfect world, I don't think you'd mind losing some depth when you can have the 2 perfect teammates that LeBron ever had on the court where Kyrie could be the 1st or 2nd scoring option and AD can probably focus more on defense and be the AD of Kentucky where he was pretty much like Bill Russell on the team. The problem is that they're all injury-prone and in their 30s (also Kyrie could be Kyrie again off the court)

It doesn't really matter to me what they do in the offseason but I do have a feeling that LeBron might pick Kyrie again because he's like Vince McMahon lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
jokic is the best player in the league, don't care, this is a either way series but doesn't matter the lakers beating both of them
Nuggets have such a lead and I am fucking bored bro.

Nuggets are so fucking annoying it's not even funny. Even Spurs who many consider to have methodical/lazy basketball had some spark to them.