Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
I love how people act like he didn't just get swept in the first round while shooting in the 30% range just last season. Only team to get swept mind you ๐Ÿ’€.

The LA Cripples were free, I doubt they'd even get past them, now we're back to the classic 10/27 Playoff KD against a healthy team.

Dude is sooo reliable ๐Ÿ’€
lmfao, so true. I remember he had several 10/30 games in his 2016 choke job against Warriors

Rough game from KD,
But Iso ball aint gonna work these days especially when you aren't a primary 3 point shooting team like the D' Antoni rockets.

James Harden masterclass,
one of the most disrespected players of the decade doing work.
:goyea:

As a heat fan seeing boston lose is always good
:myman:

Yeah, they think KD is more reliable than Curry :risitameh: =>
Do you really want me to go and list all of Steph's playoff games where he choked? He had a great game against the Kings and KD played shit today. That's fine. Did you forget that he's played like 15 games for PHX and my boi CP3 got injured?

I can't believe I'm defending KD lol :crazwhat:
James Harden masterclass,
one of the most disrespected players of the decade doing work.
:goyea:
As a heat fan seeing boston lose is always good
:myman:
Ma dude :datas: Even though I'm hoping the Knicks win because of Jimmy Butler :hope:

Bye bye Dillon brooks the grizzlies don't need ya and won't miss ya now hopefully for your sake another team (I don't know why) take a chance at you so you don't whine up out the league but you will fall in line at your next stop ain't getting away with the shit you did in Memphis

Bye bye Dillon brooks the grizzlies don't need ya and won't miss ya now hopefully for your sake another team (I don't know why) take a chance at you so you don't whine up out the league but you will fall in line at your next stop ain't getting away with the shit you did in Memphis
Watch him become Lebronโ€™s lackey next year lolll

Knicks struggling with the heat lmao what up with these garden team struggling with teams without they best players first Celtics now Knicks lol even tho Aaron Rodgers been there the second time in the row might be to blame his present a curse? Lol don't go down 3-0 soon bruh :josad:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lakers looking good.

AD sits on Jokiฤ‡'s ass and we watch Murray trying to oppose LeBron, Schroder, Reaves, Hachimura and Vandervilt.

This is not even funny:suresure:

Lakers need to win this. The story is too great to be passed by.

Pelinka should get the Executive of the year for putting up ale those pieces together.

As much as Curry, Klay & Poole shot 18 3s combined, LA didn't give them the layups ala the Bucks style with Darvin. And not that he had a bad game but Looney can only do so much against Anthony fucking Davis.

Good game from them. They still have to keep up with GSW's shooting but it's a little more easy to go at them in the paint unlike MEM last series with JJJ. Different styles

Lakers looking good.

AD sits on Jokiฤ‡'s ass and we watch Murray trying to oppose LeBron, Schroder, Reaves, Hachimura and Vandervilt.

Pelinka should get the Executive of the year for putting up ale those pieces together.
Adam silver is cooking up a wonderful script.

2-10 to winning the
Lakers looking good.

chip in year 20

Taking down Dillon brooks and the DPOY, The warriors, back to back MVP, and then beating the Celtics for ring #18. Adam silver I am familiar with your game. We will be there no matter what

He kept crying for it, he got it out of pity. He has a horrible personality. Worrying about the wrong things, his team wont even win the championship.
I'm pretty sure every great player wants to win the MVP. Giannis just talked about still wanting to win MVP recently. He had the stats to back it this season and he's trying to play in game 2 even though he could've rested for 5 more days 'till game 3 so I don't know if he's worrying about the wrong things here.
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe this is real :whitepress:

Last edited: