Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
14 assists that created easy ass buckets every time with only 2 turnovers ( one which was in last second and out of bad luck ) 10 points in the 4th lol he cant score 60 and do all this too
Oh btw 4 steals.
I know my man but the "what ifs" don't go well with the end score.

I also didn't like Curry's show off game vs Kings. He sure scored a lot of points but on how many tries?

This wasn't quality basketball on Curry's part today.

Deserved flop imho.

Not only him ofc.
Post automatically merged:

I think the Warriors are gonna play better at home as a squad than they did here plus the urgency to avoid elimination could make it a blowout if the Lakers don’t match their energy.
Lakers will match their energy.

Once LeBron sees the possibility of days of resting before the Conference finals because Suns/Nuggets series might be long, they will go at it.

Then it will be a matter of who flops more.

Lonnie Walker really became MJ outta nowhere.
That guy was literally on a 60-point pace. His MJ beat Curry's Magic this game

You know what. They have come back from 3-1 down before. Lakers are more likely to win now but who knows still

This Lakers squad is low key good. I think they could stick with the Suns tbh, but question is how they will guard Booker and Durant, Lebron might have to step up guarding one of those two. Reaves would get cooked by Booker.

I think it’s over, the Warriors will blow them out in Game 5 and the Lakers will wrap it up at home. There is a chance but that’s gonna have to take a lot of choking and a lot of things that go their way lol.
Vando would probably be on one of them. Honestly, credit to Darvin Ham, he can adjust his defense well so I'm sure they'll do something to that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who do y’all think would be the easier matchup for the Lakers between the Suns and Nuggets?
Nuggets.

Despite Jokić's quality, he doesn't have a good orchestra around him in my personal opinion.

Lakers just throw Davis at Jokić and rest of the Nuggets boys have to deal with LeBron, Reaves, Hachimura, Schroder.

Nuggets.

Despite Jokić's quality, he doesn't have a good orchestra around him in my personal opinion.

Lakers just throw Davis at Jokić and rest of the Nuggets boys have to deal with LeBron, Reaves, Hachimura, Schroder.
Ngl I haven’t watched the Nuggets like that even in the post season but I saw Jokic’s 53 point game and he looks pretty good. Not sure if AD can slow him down and function as a rim protecter at the same time. He’s bigger than Jaren Jackson Jr and has a far deeper bag in the post, not to mention his shooting bringing AD out of the paint where you want him to be for that rim protection. The Lakers will have to perform well on offense.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Who do y’all think would be the easier matchup for the Lakers between the Suns and Nuggets?
Prolly Denver? AD is arguably tha best all around defender since he’s stepped foot in tha NBA so you could jus let em matchup with Jokic and switch everything on tha perimeter. They have tha wings/guards to switch any action barring MPJ on DHO’s. Plus tha Nuggets look like they’re prone to scoring droughts

Tha Suns is scary for fuxkin obvious reasons lol. You can maybe put Bron on KD. But Vanderbilt on Book is ehh. And fuck no you not puttin Reaves on either

Aye matter fact….more I think bout it. I like Vanderbilt on Book, he got tha size and foot speed to stay in front and again if a switch happens it’s either Bron/Rui/AD

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ngl I haven’t watched the Nuggets like that even in the post season but I saw Jokic’s 53 point game and he looks pretty good. Not sure if AD can slow him down and function as a rim protecter at the same time. He’s bigger than Jaren Jackson Jr and has a far deeper bag in the post, not to mention his shooting bringing AD out of the paint where you want him to be for that rim protection. The Lakers will have to perform well on offense.
AD doesn't have to outplay Jokić, he just have to bother him.

Jokić doesn't have the best mental. If by any chance he bumps into AD who is feeling it that day it will be a mental lock for Jokić.

After Jokić, there is not much quality. Lakers have the numbers in quality after AD.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Both Lakers and Heat are in a funny situation.

For their 2nd round match-ups, almost all media outlets were like:

"Tough matchup", "This is going to be hard", "This that".

They are both 3:1 already.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Also, I hate this Foul/Freethrow conspiracy talk shit lmao. Tim Dounahue or whatever tha fuck his name is. Is still in Jail lol, let’s chill

• Tha Warriors iirc lead tha league in fouls/putting teams on tha line
  • Lakers are one of if not tha top team in tha league at getting to the line/drawing fouls
Like we KNEW it was gonna be like this lol, if it was tha complete opposite. THAT would be some conspiracy shit