Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Prolly Denver? AD is arguably tha best all around defender since he’s stepped foot in tha NBA so you could jus let em matchup with Jokic and switch everything on tha perimeter. They have tha wings/guards to switch any action barring MPJ on DHO’s. Plus tha Nuggets look like they’re prone to scoring droughts

Tha Suns is scary for fuxkin obvious reasons lol. You can maybe put Bron on KD. But Vanderbilt on Book is ehh. And fuck no you not puttin Reaves on either

Aye matter fact….more I think bout it. I like Vanderbilt on Book, he got tha size and foot speed to stay in front and again if a switch happens it’s either Bron/Rui/AD
Yeah defensively the Suns would be a headache. Lebron won’t be able to play free safety coasting on the corner because Reaves would get cooked by Booker if Vando is guarding KD. Vando would definitely be put on Booker in that situation, way higher chance of him slowing down Booker than KD lol.

I feel Jokic would be a challenge on defense for AD but AD would come right back on offense. So probably Nuggets the easier matchup.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Its not over yet!

If they lose, I wont have to waste my time on NBA, thats a W for me :feelscryingman:

This is not my head talking though lmao
Last years ring is looking more and more impressive. Steph really won it with Andrew Wiggins has his 2nd best 😭

Not even that mad if they lose, regroup make some roster changes and they'll be back next year, as long as Steph is playing at this level they'll have a shot. This year might have been a write off the moment Draymond clocked Poole.

Also, I hate this Foul/Freethrow conspiracy talk shit lmao. Tim Dounahue or whatever tha fuck his name is. Is still in Jail lol, let’s chill

• Tha Warriors iirc lead tha league in fouls/putting teams on tha line
  • Lakers are one of if not tha top team in tha league at getting to the line/drawing fouls
Like we KNEW it was gonna be like this lol, if it was tha complete opposite. THAT would be some conspiracy shit
One team focus on getting to the rim/playing bully ball. The other team focus on getting open 3s and usually playing undersized. Its so weird that they don’t get the same free throws…

I have a feeling Warriors will start to play their best now
I mean they have to. Honestly, I did think they play their best in this game on the road but this is a different and more experienced team than SAC was. I still give them a chance even though they're saying that no LeBron has ever choked a 3-1 lead but they have to be one of those teams that could do it.

Ngl I haven’t watched the Nuggets like that even in the post season but I saw Jokic’s 53 point game and he looks pretty good. Not sure if AD can slow him down and function as a rim protecter at the same time. He’s bigger than Jaren Jackson Jr and has a far deeper bag in the post, not to mention his shooting bringing AD out of the paint where you want him to be for that rim protection. The Lakers will have to perform well on offense.
Ideally, you need to have a guy who can hold his own against Jokic with AD roaming, probably guarding Gordon who's the worst shooter in the lineup but they don't have McGee or Dwight anymore. That's what Philly did in their first game when PJ guarded him and Embiid was roaming. Kinda messed Jokic up a bit but for LA, I don't know if Vanderbilt has the strength to match up with Jokic. Who knows about Mo Bamba lol

7th seed vs 8th seed finals
2020 Finals but with fans

Ideally, you need to have a guy who can hold his own against Jokic with AD roaming, probably guarding Gordon who's the worst shooter in the lineup. That's what Philly did in their first game when PJ guarded him and Embiid was roaming. Kinda messed Jokic up a bit but for LA, I don't know if Vanderbilt has the strength to match up with Jokic. Who knows about Mo Bamba lol
Vanderbilt has been overpowered by centers from what I have seen, and Jokic is one of the biggest centers. Lebron would do a better job there than Vanderbilt but idk Lebron was getting beat JJJ in the post not too long ago lol. The Nuggets cut a lot too, it’d be nice if AD could roam in that situation but probably not.

Jokic would average 40 on Mo Bamba lol. Plus he could kill the spacing if he doesn’t hit his 3s.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
all make in game adjustments unlike kerr
Kerr choked today too by not calling timeout. That should have been the first thing on his mind when Steph hit the floor. Steph on the other hand had PTSD from when he called timeout when they didn't have any so he just tossed the ball lmao.

Last years ring is looking more and more impressive. Steph really won it with Andrew Wiggins has his 2nd best 😭

Not even that mad if they lose, regroup make some roster changes and they'll be back next year, as long as Steph is playing at this level they'll have a shot. This year might have been a write off the moment Draymond clocked Poole.
The whole road split in the regular season and them fighting to avoid the play-in tournament kind of said it all for their finals chances tbh. Still they were good enough to get past the Kings in that dog fight. They don’t have the veteran depth they had last year and decided to go with their young dudes but aren’t even playing Kuminga and Poole is playing trash. At least Moody finally got minutes.

Vanderbilt has been overpowered by centers from what I have seen, and Jokic is one of the biggest centers. Lebron would do a better job there than Vanderbilt but idk Lebron was getting beat JJJ in the post not too long ago lol. The Nuggets cut a lot too, it’d be nice if AD could roam in that situation but probably not.

Jokic would average 40 on Mo Bamba lol. Plus he could kill the spacing if he doesn’t hit his 3s.
Actually, you're right that LeBron has the strength there compared to Vanderbilt. He's gonna have to put more effort on it than usual though he def. won't be able to stop Jokic. They'll probably dare Gordon to beat them on 3s, which would allow AD to help on Jokic or any cuts that they may have. If anything, the Lakers are one of the 3 best defenses left in the playoffs and DEN has their own problems with the bench, as few have mentioned, and there might be foul troubles happening on the other end again too or you'll have to rely on Jokic defending the paint.

all make in game adjustments unlike kerr
Every fanbase say that about their coach

Also, I hate this Foul/Freethrow conspiracy talk shit lmao. Tim Dounahue or whatever tha fuck his name is. Is still in Jail lol, let’s chill

• Tha Warriors iirc lead tha league in fouls/putting teams on tha line
  • Lakers are one of if not tha top team in tha league at getting to the line/drawing fouls
Like we KNEW it was gonna be like this lol, if it was tha complete opposite. THAT would be some conspiracy shit
For those who actually buy that they don’t know what they talking about lol, was joking about how the Warriors would be done by that point considering everything else. Bron , AD and Reaves draw a lot of fouls just by themselves so there ain’t no conspiracy there.
Actually, you're right that LeBron has the strength there compared to Vanderbilt. He's gonna have to put more effort on it than usual though he def. won't be able to stop Jokic. They'll probably dare Gordon to beat them on 3s, which would allow AD to help on Jokic or any cuts that they may have. If anything, the Lakers are one of the 3 best defenses left in the playoffs and DEN has their own problems with the bench, as few have mentioned, and there might be foul troubles happening on the other end again too or you'll have to rely on Jokic defending the paint.
Yeah I think Jokic would have a good series individually against AD but the Lakers are better overall after that I see Darvin Ham having Lebron start out on Gordon and then come for the double team against Jokic in the post.

For those who actually buy that they don’t know what they talking about lol, was joking about how the Warriors would be done by that point considering everything else. Bron , AD and Reaves draw a lot of fouls just by themselves so there ain’t no conspiracy there.
Don't look now but Steve Kerr just activated his trap card, which means the Lakers MIGHT not get foul calls next game.

Also, if there's anything that infuriates me the most about the Warriors, it's the illegal screens lol

Saw a clip postgame about reporters talking to poole in the locker room complaining about lack of opportunity, and that there was a lot of tension in the locker room. I wonder if Dubs are mentally cooked/tired of all this

I think Nuggets got that series in the bag honestly, I'm not too worried about them.
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Steph was never clutch
Warriors fan trying to make it seem like Wiggins wasn't a major factor last year for the title
This year, you preferred killing Poole potential than to trade away Green after he punched Poole.
You don't wanna bench Klay despite him being inconsistent.

Anyway,

Suns will beat Nuggets then defeat Lakers next phase

How to tag you mf.

@ZenZu @soheilhazrat @lee33

Your favorite NBA teams? ( Not based on ur fave playing there ).
I grew up a Lakers and Dallas fan ever since I was little but I don't like those teams now. I currently don't have a favorite team however I do want to see the Heat in the finals. And you?

Voter fatigue wasn’t gonna let that happen, plus Embiid led the league in scoring in a year more players averaged over 30 than I can remember. Jokic is playing better in the playoffs but it’s a regular season award got nothing to do with the playoffs.

Idk how Embiid was “terrible” either, didn’t see the game myself but he had a 34 piece with double digit rebounds in a win lmao. Only really had a sub par game the first time back from the injury.
@ℍ𝕒𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕜𝕦 4 turnovers on 45% shooting in the playoffs. That is terrible for an MVP. I actually watched the games, he isn't play well at all. Double digit rebounds? Who cares? He is 7ft, he better get double digit rebounds. He had a 34 piece because he shot 26 times and was terrible in the second half, he went like 3 for 12.

I don't think you were watching those games to make the conclusion that he played bad but he did have 1 bad game against them when he sprained his knee (he did play bad during the game before he sprained it). Those players you mentioned would've passed that when they instantly get doubled to make them get rid of the ball (maybe except Kobe). The team literally set their franchise 3-point record because they had a lot of looks from 3s by doubling Embiid. He didn't have to dominate when they gifting his team that as compared to what BOS is doing where they're willing to play him straight up and timing their doubles on him.

Also, it's good that Jokic is playing well this series although their opponent's defense isn't that good. Actually, they're both not playing good defense this series compared to Philly-Boston although they don't play defense at times too lol

Tough loss, bud.
Telling the person who actually watched the games, that he didn't watch the games. Okay let us just stop the convo here lol. If you think Embiid only had one bad game, then it is obvious you weren't watching the games. 45% shooting on 4 turnovers for the MVP of the league is terrible in any metrics.

People like that fat fuck Perkins should've never ever in God's green earth have the ability to vote.

He was crying that Jokić is white and that's why he won last time.
@Seth yea that was hilarious when it came out lmao. I am glad JJ Redick called him out on it.

Last edited:
Telling the person who actually watched the games, that he didn't watch the games. Okay let us just stop the convo here lol. If you think Embiid only had one bad game, then it is obvious you weren't watching the games. 45% shooting on 4 turnovers for the MVP of the league is terrible in any metrics.
Okay. If you thought he was having a bad series in the first and second rounds, then fine. I guess we were watching different games then. If you combined the 2 rounds, he had 2 or 3 bad games. Before the last 2 games, his highest shot attempts in a game was 15. Those 4 turnovers were skewered with 2 games (that 1 bad game I mentioned and the other game where he had 20 & 19 but they still won comfortably). Like I said, he's had bad moments but overall he's had like 2 or 3 bad games in the 2 series combined.

Last edited: