• Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ayo. @ZenZu @โ„๐•’๐• ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ @soheilhazrat @Roo @Jiihad @Fuckthis3 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Nidai_Kitetsu and etc...

Your all-time team?

Go crazy go stupid. For the most important rule which shall allow you to go ham, the team will have perfect chemistry so don't worry about putting tough personalities next to each other.

My all-time favorite would be:

PG: Kobe.
SG: Jordan.
SF: LeBron.
PF: Garnett.
C: Shaq.

Note: Kobe is not a PG so if you wanna brag about it imagine that I put Magic or Steph there.

Seth

โ€Ž
Joel Embiid probably the worst MVP ever.
Bro seconds ago Embiid and Harden looked so mad and as if they wanted to leave the court already.

LMFAO.

I apologize for bashing Celtics. I hope they go over.
Post automatically merged:

Ayo. @ZenZu @โ„๐•’๐• ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ @soheilhazrat @Roo @Jiihad @Fuckthis3 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Nidai_Kitetsu and etc...

Your all-time team?

Go crazy go stupid. For the most important rule which shall allow you to go ham, the team will have perfect chemistry so don't worry about putting tough personalities next to each other.

Note: Kobe is not a PG so if you wanna brag about it imagine that I put Magic or Steph there.
@lee33 @Noyman forgot to tag you lelz

Your all-time team?

Pg: Kidd
SG: Jordan
SF: Lebron
PF: Duncan
C: Shaq

Seth

โ€Ž
Joel just jogging back, not running hard at all. Pathetic performance from an MVP.
Check above, the all-time team question. It merged so u probably didn't see that.

Your all-time team?

:josad:

Anyway, for all-time team:

PG: Curry
SF: LeBron
PF: Durant

With all due respect to Magic and any power forwards ever, you have to put Curry and Durant there because they don't need to have the ball in an all-time lineup. Jordan and Shaq would probably have problems because they're so ball dominant but ideally they have to sacrifice (lol) a bit in this ideal lineup with Jordan doing some 3&D (basically like Kobe in '08 Olympics) and Shaq doing what modern big does (btw, he's the 4th guy in my mount rushmore top 4 players along with Jordan, LBJ & Kareem).

Seth

โ€Ž
:josad:

Anyway, for all-time team:

PG: Curry
SF: LeBron
PF: Durant

With all due respect to Magic and any power forwards ever, you have to put Curry and Durant there because they don't need to have the ball. Jordan and Shaq would probably have problems because they're so ball dominant but ideally they have to sacrifice (lol) a bit in this ideal lineup with Jordan doing some 3&D and Shaq doing what modern big does (btw, he's the 4th guy in my mount rushmore top 4 players along with Jordan, LBJ & Kareem).
I always thought of Durant as SF but I respect your opinion.

I love Garnett so much that I had to put him in mine.

I always thought of Durant as SF but I respect your opinion.

I love Garnett so much that I had to put him in mine.
He's a SF but I always liked KD as a PF more. I think he defends better there because of his length though obviously he'll get abused by all the all-time best PFs.

I don't disagree with KG. Duncan is the GOAT PF but I've always hated saying that because KG was my first favorite player and I always thought that he could go to another level than TD, which is controversial to say (but he has no fans so...) They never said Duncan could defend both the pick and the roll like they used to say about KG lol

Also about KG, he's pretty much the ideal modern big now

Last edited:

Your all-time team?

My all time team includes four of my fav players. Lebron is the only one I don't like but had to add him since he is an all-time great lol.

PG: Steph Curry
SG: Kobe
SF: Lebron
PF: Dirk

Your all-time team?

PG: Steph
SF: Bron
PF: Duncan
C: Hakeem

Lebron is the only one I don't like but had to add him since he is an all-time great lol.
Same here :gokulaugh:

Your all-time team?

PG: Steph
SG: Ray Allen
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Kevin Garnett
C; Shaq

People think Steph's gravity is insane, watch prime Shaq play. Dude commanded triple teams crowding the paint. Put those two on a team with a good mix of the best two way players and is GG