Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Nah he'll def get a chance, he's too good. You don't need much with Curry, same team won last year. Klay was ass last year too.

Just need to make a couple tweaks and they'll be right there.
We'll see considering the GM might be leaving and they pretty much can't go over the salary cap anymore next year and they have Poole's contract and Draymond probably opting-in
Post automatically merged:

Will Curry get another chance or is it over?
If Klay or Poole or someone else can pull a Jayson Tatum, then it's still possible

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
We'll see considering the GM might be leaving and they pretty much can't go over the salary cap anymore next year and they have Poole's contract and Draymond probably opting-in

If Klay or Poole or someone else can pull a Jayson Tatum, then it's still possible
I'm not too worried tbh. This year was a write off since Draymond clocked Poole, Wiggins went missing half the year too.

You don't need to surround Steph with too much talent, just need cohesion. If Poole was even a quarter of what he was last year we would be looking at a different series. Another WCF most likely.

I'm not too worried tbh. This year was a write off since Draymond clocked Poole, Wiggins went missing half the year too.

You don't need to surround Steph with too much talent, just need cohesion. If Poole was even a quarter of what he was last year we would be looking at a different series. Another WCF most likely.
Honestly, I can agree. Just better hope last year was not a Mickey Mouse run for Poole and he could go back to replicating a little of what Steph does

As much as they're trying to get on runs, it just feels like they can't reach them with LeBron now dominating along with AD.

To be fair, the warriors have been shit in away matches throughout the season, I thought Steph could produce some miracle, hopefully next year
I didn’t see him pulling the same stuff he did against the Kings in Game 7, the Lakers are far better defensively and the paint was gonna be on lockdown by AD anyway. Even then, he’s actually had a very good series, gotta look elsewhere towards Poole and Klay bricking plus zero minutes for Kuminga lol.