Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
This is the first time the Warriors are losing in the Western Conference ever since their run started in 2015, been to the Finals every other time. Only makes sense it came at the hands of Lebron and AD, both of them have been the biggest mismatches for the Warriors over the last decade.
those two in the interior with a warriors team that lacked size in the paint........
casuals could see it a mile away
when shots dont fall its impossible to win and in all fairness warriors have the best shooters around the perimeter to do just that.
People talking about Poole Klay went 3-19 :kobeha:
they want poole out of here tbf
but that disastrous contract isnt doing any favors
hes almost paid as much as a max player.

if bron plays like the bron I saw tonight
lakers will win this chip

looked so much healthier.
Post automatically merged:

Gordon was locking up kd should expect the same for lebron
jokic overwhelms ad, unlike the warriors
murray should realistically feast on this team
more experienced nuggets team now with a legit coach who makes in game adjustments
:milaugh:

The Linsanity run is over after 9 years! Also, I may have said this before they won another ring last season

This is the first time the Warriors are losing in the Western Conference ever since their run started in 2015, been to the Finals every other time. Only makes sense it came at the hands of Lebron and AD, both of them have been the biggest mismatches for the Warriors over the last decade.
Literally around the time the basketball thread started in OJ and you, me & @ZenZu that are still here were all witnesses lol

Last edited:
I thought about that
but hes a massive negative on offence
I think he would have been better than Poole overall. He can hit the open three and he would have been a better cutter inside. Plus he can go off the dribble and post up, not that they’d need him doing all that but he would have definitely been better at scoring at the rim than GP2 was when they went at AD in Game 4. The fact that Kerr just tossed him aside was a loss in of itself lol, they gonna realize that next year.
Post automatically merged:

Rob Pelinka.

Darvin Ham.

Lakers are back in the Conference Finals baby.
They’re winning the whole thing at this point. Lebron seems to be getting back to where he was pre-injury. Denver is going to be an easier matchup to score on than Memphis and Golden State. Celtics are looking worse than what I thought they were gonna be.
Gordon was locking up kd should expect the same for lebron
jokic overwhelms ad, unlike the warriors
murray should realistically feast on this team
more experienced nuggets team now with a legit coach who makes in game adjustments
Gordon is good but they can just run the pick and have Lebron go at MPJ or Murray or Jokic every single time. Easy pickings.

Last edited:
Better than depending on Klay and Poole. He won the chip singlehandedly last year.
That's a big reach bro.

Against Nuggets:
Literally just had to focus down on Jokic, and he still put up monster numbers. But outside of that everybody on the warriors essentially cooked, wasn't a "curry singlehandendly" work there.

Against Memphis:

1st game Win - Poole cooked with 31 points on 60%
3rd game Win - Curry cooked 30 on 50%, Poole cooked 27 on 64%
4th game Win - Steph cooked, but Wiggins was insane on the other hand, along with Dray
6th game Win - Steph 29 on 37%, with Klay 30 on 50%, and Wiggins of course amazing defense

Against Dallas:

Kevon Looney was looking like the next coming of Wilt. Him and Dray abused the Mavs frontcourt.
Curry 24 ppg, Klay 19 ppg, Wiggins 19ppg, Poole 16 ppg, Dray and Looney 11ppg each.

6 people putting up double digit points. And Wiggins playing like DPOY due to being the main defender in the team defense they was playing on Luka.

It also helped with Luka getting too trigger happy and becoming way too Iso.

Moodey/Kuminga/Poole were solid from the bench. Hell they had that one game where they was getting blown out but the youngins on their bench literally brought em back when Steph/Klay/Dray/etc were on the bench.

So yeaaa man, that singlehandedly ain't it bro. I didn't pay much attention to the finals. But people legit were calling for Wiggins to be FMVP due to his great defense and solid offense.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That's a big reach bro.

Against Nuggets:
Literally just had to focus down on Jokic, and he still put up monster numbers. But outside of that everybody on the warriors essentially cooked, wasn't a "curry singlehandendly" work there.

Against Memphis:

1st game Win - Poole cooked with 31 points on 60%
3rd game Win - Curry cooked 30 on 50%, Poole cooked 27 on 64%
4th game Win - Steph cooked, but Wiggins was insane on the other hand, along with Dray
6th game Win - Steph 29 on 37%, with Klay 30 on 50%, and Wiggins of course amazing defense

Against Dallas:

Kevon Looney was looking like the next coming of Wilt. Him and Dray abused the Mavs frontcourt.
Curry 24 ppg, Klay 19 ppg, Wiggins 19ppg, Poole 16 ppg, Dray and Looney 11ppg each.

6 people putting up double digit points. And Wiggins playing like DPOY due to being the main defender in the team defense they was playing on Luka.

It also helped with Luka getting too trigger happy and becoming way too Iso.

Moodey/Kuminga/Poole were solid from the bench. Hell they had that one game where they was getting blown out but the youngins on their bench literally brought em back when Steph/Klay/Dray/etc were on the bench.

So yeaaa man, that singlehandedly ain't it bro. I didn't pay much attention to the finals. But people legit were calling for Wiggins to be FMVP due to his great defense and solid offense.
Stop it lmao.

He carried the hell out of these bums. I can't name another player who is winning a chip in the league today with Andrew Wiggins as their co star.

Give Steph AD and he's doing a 3 peat if AD can play half his games.