• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Stop it lmao.

He carried the hell out of these bums. I can't name another player who is winning a chip in the league today with Andrew Wiggins as their co star.

Give Steph AD and he's doing a 3 peat if AD can play half his games.
Poole was cooking last year. Can’t really say Curry carried them the whole playoffs, they also had the most depth than in any other year they were contending. Even Otto Porter saved a game against Memphis was it? iirc.

Lakers going to in for a treat, facing actual big men, good coaching in the playoffs, depth, a team that can attack the rims and can get fouls, also put foul trouble on the lakers
Still think Nuggets should've gotten more depth on the Big Man position. Would've loved it if they had been able to bring back Cousins this year, just to have some versatility in play style to go to if needed.

Never been a fan of fixed 8-man only rotations that don't give room to a diverse playstyle.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Poole was cooking last year. Can’t really say Curry carried them the whole playoffs, they also had the most depth than in any other year they were contending. Even Otto Porter saved a game against Memphis was it? iirc.
It's literally the exact same team roster wise. There's like 1 role player missing.

Difference was Poole didn't have scouting report on him and didn't get clocked in the face.

I was saying this last year. Warriors had zero business winning a chip. Klay was asscheeks on both ends. Wiggins as your 2nd shouldn't cut it.

Those Celtics dealt with far more talented rosters in the East. Curry just single handedly beat them, it's really that simple. They pretty much dared him to beat them alone by playing drop, cause they saw what happened to the Mavs when they trapped Curry.

Stop it lmao.

He carried the hell out of these bums. I can't name another player who is winning a chip in the league today with Andrew Wiggins as their co star.

Give Steph AD and he's doing a 3 peat if AD can play half his games.
This is insanely disgusting business. You're just looking at the names rather than actual performances and how the players actually played in those games lol.

The main reason they won against the Mavs was Dray-Wiggins-Looney, that's it. They abused the non-existent frontcourt of the Mavs that the Suns showcased could be abused. And Dray-Wigs just played A1 defense on Luka, which the Suns couldn't do.

bruh if you think Curry even remotely singlehandedly got that ring, that's just insanenly disingeious take.

When Curry's ass was getting blownout by the Mavs, and his bench brought his back into the game in the 3rd and going into the 4th while he was sitting down and staring on the bench. That shit wasn't "1-manned" it.

Congrats to all lakers fans. well played
Crying about refs is not what warriors need, besides curry most of them played like a bitch, lakers won fair and square

Hope we come back stronger next year
Post automatically merged:

It's literally the exact same team roster wise. There's like 1 role player missing.

Difference was Poole didn't have scouting report on him and didn't get clocked in the face.

I was saying this last year. Warriors had zero business winning a chip. Klay was asscheeks on both ends. Wiggins as your 2nd shouldn't cut it.

Those Celtics dealt with far more talented rosters in the East. Curry just single handedly beat them, it's really that simple. They pretty much dared him to beat them alone by playing drop, cause they saw what happened to the Mavs when they trapped Curry.
Warriors won last year because west was ass and Steph became a god vs celtics

ZenZu

This is insanely disgusting business. You're just looking at the names rather than actual performances and how the players actually played in those games lol.

The sole reason they won against the Mavs was Dray-Wiggins-Looney, that's it. They abused the non-existent frontcourt of the Mavs that the Suns showcased could be abused. And Dray-Wigs just played A1 defense on Luka.

bruh if you think Curry even remotely singlehandedly got that ring, that's just insanenly disingeious take.

When Curry's ass was getting blownout by the Mavs, and his bench brought his back into the game in the 3rd and going into the 4th while he was sitting down and staring on the bench. That shit wasn't "1-manned" it.
Lmfao.....you realize all of that is generated thanks to Curry right?

It's actually insane people are still throwing out these casual takes in 2023, there's so many breakdowns of this along with the advanced stats. Internet is your friend.

Low key it was kind of obvious during that regular season with the amount of depth they had and with the return of Klay that they had everything they needed to go on another run and they were one of the front runners for contention. Memphis was really the only team that was going to give them a run for their money, people were talking about the Suns but they choked. This current squad wasn’t really the same team, yeah you had the same names mostly but Kuminga and Iguodala didn’t even play this year. Poole played better, Wiggins played better, Looney wasn’t limited by sickness and you had Porter coming in hitting 3s fueling runs and playing defense. It just isn’t the same team this year. Curry definitely carried single-handedly against Boston tho, can’t really say it for the whole run.

This team was and (probably still is) trash, it was dead last in the entire league 2 seasons before without Steph.
Steph curry had to sit like 2/3 weeks with shoulder injury and everyone thought no chance they win any match and they wont make the Play in

Klay and Poole had to go RED HOT and having best months of their career to win some games. This team isnt serious without steph

ZenZu

Low key it was kind of obvious during that regular season with the amount of depth they had and with the return of Klay that they had everything they needed to go on another run and they were one of the front runners for contention. Memphis was really the only team that was going to give them a run for their money, people were talking about the Suns but they choked. This current squad wasn’t really the same team, yeah you had the same names mostly but Kuminga and Iguodala didn’t even play this year. Poole played better, Wiggins played better, Looney wasn’t limited by sickness and you had Porter coming in hitting 3s fueling runs and playing defense. It just isn’t the same team this year.
It's the same team bro lmao. Idk what to tell you, same players but most of them declined in play, it's a mix of never being that talented to begin with + lack of effort and cohesion (Poole got punched, Wiggins went MIA). The role players did just enough last year to make it to the finals where Steph got them the chip.

Draymond was unplayable in the finals, Klay was ass (he always goes under the radar). That's the so called big 3 right there. Wiggins was a baller (and still is, but no one is seriously gonna tell me Wiggins is a legit 2nd option on a championship team).

It's the same team bro lmao. Idk what to tell you, same players but most of them declined in play, it's a mix of never being that talented to begin with + lack of effort and cohesion (Poole got punched, Wiggins went MIA). The role players did just enough last year to make it to the finals where Steph got them the chip.

Draymond was unplayable in the finals, Klay was ass (he always goes under the radar). That's the so called big 3 right there. Wiggins was a baller (and still is, but no one is seriously gonna tell me Wiggins is a legit 2nd option on a championship team).
Fair enough I guess lol, similar teams with way less support from Poole and Klay (aside from Game 2). Zero mins for Kuminga still blows tho.