• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Kerr is overrated, Steph has been carrying his bum ass as well
Yeah Kerr is overrated, people put him at the top lists all time lol. He just saw what Mark Jackson couldn’t see but Curry, Klay and Draymond were already on the rise by then.
Post automatically merged:

I think the Warriors needed this reality check. They were fortunate to win last year.
I think they were fortunate against Memphis, if they were to lose they would have lost to them. Ja missing a routine layup for the game winner point blank and missing those last games changed the entire series.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah Kerr is overrated, people put him at the top lists all time lol. He just saw what Mark Jackson couldn’t see but Curry, Klay and Draymond were already on the rise by then.
Mark Jackson is a bum. We can all agree to that. I can't hate on Kerr, his motion offense is the backbone of the dynasty.

He might not be the greatest in game coach, but just off his system alone he definitely is an all time great. Let's be real here Kerr wasn't gifted that team, Draymond would be out the league, and Klay would not be a HOFer without Curry. He maximized those guys by using Curry properly.

Lmfao.....you realize all of that is generated thanks to Curry right?

It's actually insane people are still throwong out these casual takes in 2023, there's so many breakdowns of this along with the advanced stats. Internet is your friend.
Bro is literally not reading and just chatting lol, but talking to me about casual takes. What are you doing???

Let's just go with the Mavs to analyze how much an ESPN take you just had "ALL OF THAT Generated thanks to curry".

1st. Biggest issue in the series for the Mavs that was exploited? Kevon Looney & Dray abused their asses on the frontcourt. Dwight Powell & Maxi couldn't do jackshit against that. Along with DFS not being able to do much. 47 rpg vs 35 rpg, LOONDAWG DESTROYED THEM.

2nd. Wiggins was an INSANE defender on Luka along with Dray's help team defense. That defense held the Mavs to 43% from FG and 36% from 3. Holding down Luka to a 41%/34% split lmao. That's Mavs being 4% down from their Phoenix series from FG, and 4% down on 3pointers. And Luka dropping an insane near 7% in FG.

3rd. Anybody and their mothers on the warriors squad was cooking Luka in Iso. Poole abused him, Wiggins got what he wanted.

^^^^ Those top 3 factors ain't got shit to do with "CURRY GENERATED ALL OF THAT". No bruh he ain't generate the giant rebound gap Loondawg & Dray created. He ain't generate Wiggins & Dray leading an insane ass defense and Wiggins in particular playing insane defense on Luka.

What you have done is literally parrot the most casual ESPN Curryfanboy-type (idk if you actually are one or not) take. And you didn't even do it right. Curry generated a lot of open looks for his dudes with his gravity, yes, everybody knows that. The entire warriors system is built around that. However, when dudes like Poole and Wiggins was cooking tf up, the Mavs defenders couldn't focus down on Curry at all.

Acting like everybody benefitting from Curry, but Curry ain't benefitting from shit is insane. Maybe you did not watch each game of the Memphis & Mavs series in their full and just looked at some Curry takes that highlighted his offensive impact. Or maybe you're just deluded by the Finals performance, where he was the main reason along with Wiggins insane defense (Who led the playoffs in +/-).

Was Curry insane? Yes
Was Curry the main reason for his teams' overall success? Yes he should be
Was Curry carrying bums? HELL NO

Literally switch Luka & Curry on their teams last year, and Curry would get dogwalked just like Luka did by the Warriors. Just cause the warriors fell down this year with the same roster, don't mean jackshit about how the roster did last year.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bro is literally not reading and just chatting lol, but talking to me about casual takes. What are you doing???

Let's just go with the Mavs to analyze how much an ESPN take you just had "ALL OF THAT Generated thanks to curry".

1st. Biggest issue in the series for the Mavs that was exploited? Kevon Looney & Dray abused their asses on the frontcourt. Dwight Powell & Maxi couldn't do jackshit against that. Along with DFS not being able to do much. 47 rpg vs 35 rpg, LOONDAWG DESTROYED THEM.

2nd. Wiggins was an INSANE defender on Luka along with Dray's help team defense. That defense held the Mavs to 43% from FG and 36% from 3. Holding down Luka to a 41%/34% split lmao. That's Mavs being 4% down from their Phoenix series from FG, and 4% down on 3pointers. And Luka dropping an insane near 7% in FG.

3rd. Anybody and their mothers on the warriors squad was cooking Luka in Iso. Poole abused him, Wiggins got what he wanted.

^^^^ Those top 3 factors ain't got shit to do with "CURRY GENERATED ALL OF THAT". No bruh he ain't generate the giant rebound gap Loondawg & Dray created. He ain't generate Wiggins & Dray leading an insane ass defense and Wiggins in particular playing insane defense on Luka.

What you have done is literally parrot the most casual ESPN Curryfanboy-type (idk if you actually are one or not) take. And you didn't even do it right. Curry generated a lot of open looks for his dudes with his gravity, yes, everybody knows that. The entire warriors system is built around that. However, when dudes like Poole and Wiggins was cooking tf up, the Mavs defenders couldn't focus down on Curry at all.

Acting like everybody benefitting from Curry, but Curry ain't benefitting from shit is insane. Maybe you did not watch each game of the Memphis & Mavs series in their full and just looked at some Curry takes that highlighted his offensive impact. Or maybe you're just deluded by the Finals performance, where he was the main reason along with Wiggins insane defense (Who led the playoffs in +/-).

Was Curry insane? Yes
Was Curry the main reason for his teams' overall success? Yes he should be
Was Curry carrying bums? HELL NO
They played well what do you want me to say?

When I say carrying bums I'm saying they aren't a top 12 team in the West without him. They are that bad from an actual talent perspective.

I think they were fortunate against Memphis, if they were to lose they would have lost to them. Ja missing a routine layup for the game winner point blank and missing those last games changed the entire series.
mark jackson doesnt get credit for building the foundation of that warriors team
people laughed when he claimed they had the best shooting backcourt of all time as far back as 2013
kerr mazimized them

Mark Jackson is a bum. We can all agree to that. I can't hate on Kerr, his motion offense is the backbone of the dynasty.

He might not be the greatest in game coach, but just off his system alone he definitely is an all time great. Let's be real here Kerr wasn't gifted that team, Draymond would be out the league, and Klay would not be a HOFer without Curry. He maximized those guys by using Curry properly.
This team has so much success and I cant remember many instances when Kerr's decision changed a game

Agreed, in game he isn’t much but can’t take the way he came up with that offense away from him. He definitely performed poorly this year relative to his entire coaching career, a rookie coach just went onto a back and forth chess match with him and won lmao.

mark jackson doesnt get credit for building the foundation of that warriors team
people laughed when he claimed they had the best shooting backcourt of all time as far back as 2013
kerr mazimized them
Yeah, Mark Jackson just didn’t come up with the system that would maximize that shooting. The whole off ball movement stuff came from Kerr.

When I say carrying bums I'm saying they aren't a top 12 team in the West without him. They are that bad from an actual talent perspective.
I was simply addressing a post about Curry doing something singlehandedly, is just not a correct take. When the defense led by Wiggins & Dray last year was an equally important factor to their success. That's about it. It wasn't no Lebron 2018 carryjob. It's more comparable to the Dirk Mavs where you have a great offensive star who's backed by insane defense, but minus the comp that Dirk faced.

I'll give you this year no doubt, i'll give em top 10 atleast tho. But I'm simply talking last year. The warriors players fell down, part of that due to the shit Dray did & part of that due to Wiggins issues that were going on (think Wiggins been dealing with injuries since the Kings series too in the playoffs iirc).

But last year once they got fully healthy bruhh, they were monsters. Klay was actually better in hitting the same shots. Their bench dudes like Kuminga/Moses/Poole were just better last year (i'm speaking visually in how they play the game, ignoring stats). And most importantly Dray & Wiggins just leading the best defense in the playoffs. Warriors without Curry had a better team than Nuggets without Jokic. Warriors had a better team than Mavs without Luka. Warriors had a better team than the suns without DBook. I think Memphis without Ja was legit the only team who had a better roster than the Warriors without Curry. Solely speaking last year.

Hopefully "Game 6 Klay" is dead and buried for good now 💀
LMAO bruh that bitch is buried in a deep grave and never getting dug up again.

Last edited:
When the defense led by Wiggins & Dray last year was an equally important factor to their success
You didnt watch how bad Draymond was in the finals. He was so bad in the finals that his mother was slandering him in twitter lmao

Klay was actually better in hitting the same shots.
Klay was very inconsistent last year too

Their bench dudes like Kuminga/Moses/Poole were just better last year (i'm speaking visually in how they play the game, ignoring stats).
Poole was good, I will give you that. What was Kuminga or Moses doing last year?

I was simply addressing a post about Curry doing something singlehandedly, is just not a correct take
Its a correct take, you probably wasnt paying enough attention

As a Warriors fan, I hope they trade Klay and let Draymond go (those bums) and let their young players like Kuminga play and develop more and get a real big like Brook Lopez too. Don't care either way for Kerr staying or leaving. That would make me really happy as a fan

You didnt watch how bad Draymond was in the finals. He was so bad in the finals that his mother was slandering him in twitter lmao

Klay was very inconsistent last year too

Poole was good, I will give you that. What was Kuminga or Moses doing last year?

Its a correct take, you probably wasnt paying enough attention
- I did, that's why I said the Finals is where you could make the claim for Curry offensively doing it alone.
- He was, but not as much as this year
- They had solid moments off the bench against the Mavs in particular with Porter. Not to the extent of poole or anything.
- If you're talking about the finals sure. But Curry had absolutely nothing to do with their absurd defense that got em to the Finals where Curry cooked.

Wiggins was an all-star starter and he played like a legit all-star last year, we not gone disrespect that. Anybody tryna tell me Curry 1-manned it while he had an all-star giving him solid offensive production and leading arguably the best individual defense in the playoffs? Yeaa nah bro.

- I did, that's why I said the Finals is where you could make the claim for Curry offensively doing it alone.
- He was, but not as much as this year
- They had solid moments off the bench against the Mavs in particular with Porter. Not to the extent of poole or anything.
- If you're talking about the finals sure. But Curry had absolutely nothing to do with their absurd defense that got em to the Finals where Curry cooked.

Wiggins was an all-star starter and he played like a legit all-star last year, we not gone disrespect that. Anybody tryna tell me Curry 1-manned it while he had an all-star giving him solid offensive production and leading arguably the best individual defense in the playoffs? Yeaa nah bro.
I've never seen people talk about defense around Dirk, its always Dirk carried lol

Steph curry had to sit like 2/3 weeks with shoulder injury and everyone thought no chance they win any match and they wont make the Play in

Klay and Poole had to go RED HOT and having best months of their career to win some games. This team isnt serious without steph
Not as if Curry did anything
Warriors weren't good the whole season
This season : Warriors record with Curry and without him , is basically similar or close.

Last year was a fluke run against injured and inexperienced teams

Warriors should have let Poole be starter!
They decided to invest in Klay (who's passed prime) and Green

Curry didn’t carry a thing

Without klay being on fire, Poole and Wigginton
Curry can't do much!

In fact, we've seen Curry miss playoffs without Klay

You Curry fans wanna him be something he isn't

Not as if Curry did anything
Warriors weren't good the whole season
This season : Warriors record with Curry and without him , is basically similar or close.

Last year was a fluke run against injured and inexperienced teams

Warriors should have let Poole be starter!
They decided to invest in Klay (who's passed prime) and Green
Im not saying curry was doing gods work in RS, im just saying this team isnt serious without steph, people dont think they can even make the 8-10 th seed. They are so ass without steph

they are lucky that klay somehow went crazy for month till steph came back.

this team with steph was defention of MID, now imagine how bad they are without Steph

Curry can't beat Bron team without KD!

Curry will never be better than Bron and KD

He's not top.10!
He's not better than Magic

People should stop overrating him.
He doesn't even have 25k ppints, despite all the 3s he makes

Im not saying curry was doing gods work in RS, im just saying this team isnt serious without steph, people dont think they can even make the 8-10 th seed. They are so ass without steph

they are lucky that klay somehow went crazy for month till steph came back.

this team with steph was defention of MID, now imagine how bad they are without Steph
The problem is that

Green killed the warriors season when he punched Poole
And the staff decked to keep Green and didn't make Poole feel loved
Poole confident died when he wasn't starter over Klay and them

Poole doesn't wanna play there anymore
Even Kuminga might leave

They should have believed in young playes
Klay and Curry are old, especially Klay who came back from injuries.

They beat Kings by luck! Also because young players stepped up!.