Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I think there are multiple factors in Poole's decline this year.

-Draymond punch
-Teams gameplanning for him more
-league cracking down on carries (which was Poole's go to move)

The last two points are overlooked. The refs threw Poole off his rhythm early in the year when they called carries 3 times a game on him. He couldn't beat defenders the same way and started losing the ball every other play.

Absolutely not lmao. Klay is-was elite shooter and was a really good defender. Poole is a chucker and plays no defense lol, he’s some deviation of Kemba Walker….except Kemba had tha Hornets as playoff contenders. Mont’a Ellis is a better comp actually
Im talking about current Klay
Post automatically merged:

-Draymond punch

The last two points are overlooked. The refs threw Poole off his rhythm early in the year when they called carries 3 times a game on him. He couldn't beat defenders the same way and started losing the ball every other play.
My reasonings for poole's "Decline"

dray's punch
Nobody took his back, in fact nobody did shit to make him feel good, they should've suspended dray few games
2_Carries being called is good reason but... Eh not really
3_ zero good rim presuring players which guards not named steph curry need to score
He had no one he could play PnR with unlike last year where he had bjelicia and OPJ, they didnt bring anyone and just said deal with it
4_ no matter how much he outplayed klay, klay would still start over him. He just kinda lost interest at some point

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

-Draymond punch

Now they need to crack down on Ja and his fuxkin carrying lmao. That **** be carrying his ahh off

Im talking about current Klay
I mean we comparing it to current Poole then? Tha same Poole that legit was making Russ look like Steph as a jump shooter…..

ZenZu

Now they need to crack down on Ja and his fuxkin carrying lmao. That **** be carrying his ahh off

I mean we comparing it to current Poole then? Tha same Poole that legit was making Russ look like Steph as a jump shooter…..
It's actually sad that as badly as Poole has played (and it's bad, real bad, you can't get much worse than this as an nba player), that you can somehow still mention Klay in the same sentence.

That right there tells you all need to know about the Warriors this year.

The team isnt built around poole and he the team doesnt run 100 plays around poole like klay... starter poole has outplayed klay since klay has returned, klay only has height over him.

the team is built around splash bros

ZenZu

The team isnt built around poole and he the team doesnt run 100 plays around poole like klay... starter poole has outplayed klay since klay has returned, klay only has height over him.

Poole is unplayable on the defensive end, even calling him a traffic cone is an understatement. I know Klay isn't saying much on that end anymore either (he's bad) but man Poole is a whole ass clown.

For Poole to be playable he needs to output James Harden levels of offense on that side, he's the worst defender in the league by a landslide.

Poole is unplayable on the defensive end, even calling him a traffic cone is an understatement. I know Klay isn't saying much on that end anymore either (he's bad) but man Poole is a whole ass clown.

For Poole to be playable he needs to output James Harden levels of offense on that side, he's the worst defender in the league by a landslide.
I watched with my own eyes that warriors last year were on pace to go 73-9 with poole starting, never saw a problem poole and steph sharing back court vs wing dominant celtics either. Warriors defense was never about individuals anyway. It was always team effort

i have films that JP was playing good defense last year. When he had interest in the team and the team had good vibes.
Warriors fucked up KD, now they fucking up JP, yeah JP isnt as great as KD but he is all star caliber guard.

ZenZu

I watched with my own eyes that warriors last year were on pace to go 73-9 with poole starting, never saw a problem poole and steph sharing back court vs wing dominant celtics either. Warriors defense was never about individuals anyway. It was always team effort

i have films that JP was playing good defense last year. When he had interest in the team and the team had good vibes.
Warriors fucked up KD, now they fucking up JP, yeah JP isnt as great as KD but he is all star caliber guard.
C'mon now, Poole was never an all star caliber guard lmao. He was projected to be, but it's far too early to call him that.

He was Jordan Clarkson with no scouting report, that's what Poole was. It's really in the playoffs where teams pick at a defender like that.

C'mon now, Poole was never an all star caliber guard lmao. He was projected to be, but it's far too early to call him that.

He was Jordan Clarkson with no scouting report, that's what Poole was. It's really in the playoffs where teams pick at a defender like that.
We'll both hopefully be here next year when he gets his own team like brunson
I have my DM's with one of my mavs fan friends telling him brunson will be all star without luka but they told me him being good was all because of luka, lets see for poole. I believe he'll be all star in next 2-3 years maximum

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
It's actually sad that as badly as Poole has played (and it's bad, real bad, you can't get much worse than this as an nba player), that you can somehow still mention Klay in the same sentence.

That right there tells you all need to know about the Warriors this year.
Oh yea. This what YEARS of extra play and injuries look like. I deadass never thought I’d see Klay look like this. This shit hurt cause Klay my favorite shooter ever😭

Bruh in 43 games as a starter. Poole only shot 43% and 33% from 3…..in what world are we doing this?

Klay shot 43% and 41% from 3. Klay also barely played basketball in like almost 2-3 years lol. Not to mention they avg tha same minute’s

ZenZu

I have my DM's with one of my mavs fan friends telling him brunson will be all star without luka but they told me him being good was all because of luka, lets see for poole. I believe he'll be all star in next 2-3 years maximum
I totally agree with you that Klay has stunted Poole, Klay needs to accept that this team can't win if he's the 2nd option. (I've been saying all year how Wiggins is warriors clear 2nd best player, and him performing at that level is the only chance they have).

However, Brunson was never this bad. He was a stud last year. Poole is looking like a deer in headlights. I know the punch did a lot to him, but we're underselling how he can't carry the ball anymore this year, and how that impacted his ability on that end. I'm telling you he was essentially castrated because his go to move was the carry. He'll have to evolve.

Oh yea. This what YEARS of extra play and injuries look like. I deadass never thought I’d see Klay look like this. This shit hurt cause Klay my favorite shooter ever😭

Bruh in 43 games as a starter. Poole only shot 43% and 33% from 3…..in what world are we doing this?

Klay shot 43% and 41% from 3. Klay also barely played basketball in like almost 2-3 years lol. Not to mention they avg tha same minute’s
Klay has been acting strange. The way he was calling people bum, showing them his four rings, doesnt really fit his character. He also bought this "game 6 Klay" narrative too much. I noticed he is taking more dribbles these days instead of just catch-and-shoot, his off-the-dribble shots looked ugly af.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Lol over who!?

• Steph
  • Luka
  • Ja
  • Kyrie
  • Fox
  • Dame
  • Booker
  • Trae
  • Brunson
  • Shai
  • Mitchell
Who he making it over?

ZenZu

Klay has been acting strange. The way he was calling people bum, showing them his four rings, doesnt really fit his character. He also bought this "game 6 Klay" narrative too much. I noticed he is taking more dribbles these days instead of just catch-and-shoot, his off-the-dribble shots looked ugly af.
I remember when Klay was sad about not making top 75, Steph really got these dudes believing they're much better than they are, it's crazy.

Klay absolutely is not top 75 to ever play lmao. I was saying that then, and it holds true today.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yea I peeped that shit, especially against Memphis. Shit felt like he was compensating