Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Sure but do a few good seasons propel you straight to 75 of All Time?

That's fucking cheap fella.
I know you said you're doing this to piss people off but Shaq literally made the 50 greatest players after 5 seasons before winning a chip or MVP lol

LeBron also was considered fraud before 16 title, comparing him to kobe was a sin let alone jordan

16 and 18 helped LeBron's goat case more than one can imagine.
'17 would've helped as well had they faced GSW without KD because that was his best Cavs team. They literally lost only 1 game going into the NBA finals so who knows what would've happened had GSW ran it back with the same team

I know you said you're doing this to piss people off but Shaq literally made the 50 greatest players after 5 seasons before winning a chip or MVP lol

'17 would've helped as well had they faced GSW without KD because that was his best Cavs team. They literally lost only 1 game going into the NBA finals so who knows what would've happened had GSW ran it back with the same team
GSW was also would make push for PG or al horford if kd didng join, could been one of the best finals ever

Curry is better than KD lol. That’s a legit idiot take to say tha opposite

And you holding onto tha past. What has Kevin won before GSW and after GSW….

I mean MBP is a pretty fuckin big thing. Not to mention he’s tha only Unanimous MVP in league history lol. Like come on Ndule

And Steph single handily changed tha entire course of tha NBA for years to come. ***** gone be shooting 30+ footers for tha next 10-20 years my guy
Curry isn't better than KD
He needed klay & Draymond to barely beat KD and Russ in 2016 playoffs

You guys should stick to hyping him as greatest shooter of all time

He will never top Magic!

Yes, he did lead basketball into 3pt Era
But that greatness won't still put above KD, Magic, Bron, Kobe,...as better player
Post automatically merged:

You can do this

I'm waiting for Curry to beat Lebron healthy team ....doesn't exist lol

KD gas failed to ouplay Bron in every series they played
KD outplayed Bron in 2012, 2017, 2018
Even when he was young and lost, he didn't play poorly like Curry lol

Put me instead of harrison barnes in 16 finals and they win.

and i've only made 2 three pointers my whole life.
You're talking rubbish

If anyone would do what KD did
Warriors wouldn't be struggling against Kings, losing to Lakers, etc...

Why didnt Wiggins help them beat Bron & AD Lakers? Since anyone could help warriors beat Bron & Kyrie

I cant imagine a better player than LeBron, especially after this year.

after seeing steph like last 365 days, i truly believed he has entered a point of his career that he can probably be in the goat debate in 2-3 years cause he is unstoppable force just like how i remember Bron was... i truly thought no matter how ass roster is he'll carry them lol, and he did to some point but his legs let him down

LeBron only player i've ever watched that could carry but never lose legs. He is monster

I took him for granted, never understood what that man was doing before seeing my own fav player go through it.

no doubt in my mind he is the Goat.

In short i thought steph was finally on LeBron's level... but no one is. That fucker is top1

its painful to accept it but ay
Bron would never surpass MJ !
He's not even above Kareem yet

Magic had kareem his entire career never hear people say he had good help but steph had kd for 2 years and his whole legacy is questioned even tho he won BEFORE and AFTER KD
Because Magic won't FMVp in finals when kareem was there
Magic became the best player

Curry wasn't best player on the floor in playoffs when KD played wirh warriors

Draymon and everyone said it
Curry became only great as solid guy in 2022 playoffs and now went back to his same front runner self

Bron fans think He's gonna surpass MJ lol

MJ is forever GoAT until someone else with better resume and skills come

Lebronnis like Ronaldo...longevity stats
But forever behind Messi

Last edited:
Jokić is fantastic but all AD has to do is bother him and AD can do that much. Jokić doesn't have a good mental, there is a reason why the Nuggets didn't make it to the finals despite his efforts.
Look at Ad vs Jokic wheng guarding each other, jokic is the superior one

jokic is superior against ad, even in the bubble they needed dwight he can't handle jokic
LeBron, Dlo, Reaves, Hachimura, Vanderbilt, Schroder, Walker IV vs Murray, and who?
You know kd when guarded by ag was 39% from the field, mpj is lengthy at 6'10 and not small body like the warriors so who is going to guard him, and then you 3 and D with pope

jokic is superior against ad, even in the bubble they needed dwight he can't handle jokic

You know kd when guarded by ag was 39% from the field, mpj is lengthy at 6'10 and not small body like the warriors so who is going to guard him, and then you 3 and D with pope
What are they gonna do though when Jokic sits because LA has better depth than Denver? They have been like the defensive team in the playoffs and you know they're gonna attack Jokic and Murray on the other end. If Draymond couldn't stop those LeBron-to-AD lobs, then Jokic certainly can't. AG might have a chance against LeBron because he could probably match him in strength but he's going to bulldoze through MPJ, who LeBron has 50 pounds over him, and KCP, who's a good 3&D player as you said but small.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Nuggets are not that deep.

+ Lakers are the best defensive team atm.

Nuggets are not that deep.
They still got depth
Lakers are the best defensive
Against small ball teams sure

but denver quite literally clamped the suns which had kd and booker
What are they gonna do though when Jokic sits because LA has better depth than Denver
Let AG play the 5 most likely, but then again they have mpj who is only a inch shorter then ad and still have murray

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Curry isn't better than KD
He needed klay & Draymond to barely beat KD and Russ in 2016 playoffs

You guys should stick to hyping him as greatest shooter of all time

He will never top Magic!

Yes, he did lead basketball into 3pt Era
But that greatness won't still put above KD, Magic, Bron, Kobe,...as better player
Hol up…wasn’t KD and Russ up 3-1 on GSW? And then KD deadass choked away that series lmao. People always try to pin that shot on Russ but I vividly remember KD literally throwing that series into tha dumpster

If Steph does this for like 3-4 more years he’ll be tha greatest to ever play tha position

No he not only lead tha league into a 3pt revolution. He legitimately deleted over 80 years of basketball knowledge with tha shit he could do. Mfs was always taught that midrange shots and getting to tha rim was tha way to go and how you win and that jump shooting teams would never win anything cause no one shoots that well and eventually you would go in a slump. Then this fuxkin guy comes along and CTRL+ALT deletes all that shit cause he can shoot close to 40 fuxkin percent from 35ft out and no one can stop it

Steph is literally tha inverse of Shaq

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not his fault that the Suns players be puffing themselves up.
It's going to be fucking hilarious if Ayton leaves Suns now because prior to this info I would've bet my Pub record in Darts that Ayton was crying about being molested by the coach or something because he told him to work harder:suresure: