• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Post automatically merged:

I wont even say that if jokic fails to reach the final this year.
you cant even compare the two players
without looking into stats
even a casual can see jokic is a much better shooter, much better playmaker (getting his teammates involved) , much better at handling/putting the ball on the floor and creating his own shot . hes a 7 footer that plays like a smaller guy. etc
the only thing embiid is better at jokic in is rim protection. jokic is a better basketball player than embiid.

want to build a team around someone , you pick jokic 10 times out of ten.
Jokic isn't a much better shooter
What are you even saying lol

Jokic didn't get doubled and trippled like Embid was lol
Jokic was facing Ayton...Landale... weak centers 1v1

You Jokic fans are somehow

Jokic didn't get doubled and trippled like Embid was lol
You can't double or triple Jokic like you can with Embiid. More than likely to get cooked more by the Nuggets if you decide to do that.

The best defense done on Jokic so far was with the Lakers 3 years ago, when Jokic wasn't as good as he is now. AD himself couldn't handle him like that so they had to throw Dwight at him and then had McGee to use as well, with AD helping.

I'm sorry bruh but no team in the league right now has the roster for that. And the one who remotely did with Rudy & KAT who had two big men to throw at him, couldn't do it.

Last edited:
You can't double or triple Jokic like you can with Embiid. More than likely to get cooked more by the Nuggets if you decide to do that.

The best defense done on Jokic so far was with the Lakers 3 years ago, when Jokic wasn't as good as he is now. AD himself couldn't handle him like that so they had to throw Dwight at him and then had McGee to use as well, with AD helping.

I'm sorry bruh but no team in the league right now has the roster for that. And the one who remotely did with Rudy & KAT who had two big men to throw at him, couldn't do it.
You can double and tripple Jokic

He's got the luxury of having 1v1 against weak centers

What do you mean ?

Up !
He never deserved any of his MVPs

Analytics killed NBA
People using weird mathematic stats to push Jokic agenda over other players

Anyone with eyes could see Jokic was never better than 5-10 players, even now he's still not the best player remaining in the playoffs.

6th seed with less stats than Embid and Giannis won 2022 MVP , all because "muh triple double...look at his PROC or whatever "

Lol???

My guy you literally cannot double Jokic on the regular, let alone triple Jokic. He will kill your team if you decide to do that. You would playing right into his trap where he's just gonna dish the ball out.

Draymond already broke this down. Your best hope of beating Jokic is you let him carry the load on his own aka you shut everybody else down and cover them and just let Jokic try to beat you with his scoring. The moment you start doubling and tripling this dude, he's gonna showcase his all-time playmaking and passing, and you're cooked.

My god can you imagine the amount of free layups, dunks, 3 pointers you're gonna be giving up when you start doubling or tripling him? This is the dude who leads the league in touches more than elite point guards while having nearly half of their time of possession in total + per touch.

And do you know how insane he has been in the playoffs? This man is averaging 20+ more touches than you leading guards, while having 1/3rd of the time on per touch, and 2-4 seconds less than the leading PGs per possession.

^^^ You can't double team or triple team him like that. It's doable with people like Luka/Giannis/Embiid, with a double team, due to them being on the perimeter and a lot of their doubles really coming from the drives + dudes like Embiid not having the passing, playmaking and IQ of Jokic. But Jokic due to his height + insane IQ for knowing where his teammates will go and be is going to hit any pass he wants out of a double and will still be able to get off passes out of a triple (though with lesser effectiveness).

This is something insane that's never been witnessed before my guy.

Last edited:
Lol???

My guy you literally cannot double Jokic on the regular, let alone triple Jokic. He will kill your team if you decide to do that. You would playing right into his trap where he's just gonna dish the ball out.

Draymond already broke this down. Your best hope of beating Jokic is you let him carry the load on his own aka you shut everybody else down and cover them and just let Jokic try to beat you with his scoring. The moment you start doubling and tripling this dude, he's gonna showcase his all-time playmaking and passing, and you're cooked.

My god can you imagine the amount of free layups, dunks, 3 pointers you're gonna be giving up when you start doubling or tripling him? This is the dude who leads the league in touches more than elite point guards while having nearly half of their time of possession in total + per touch.

And do you know how insane he has been in the playoffs? This man is averaging 20+ more touches than you leading guards, while having 1/3rd of the time on per touch, and 2-4 seconds less than the leading PGs per possession.

^^^ You can't double team or triple team him like that. It's doable with people like Luka/Giannis/Embiid, with a double team, due to them being on the perimeter and a lot of their doubles really coming from the drives + dudes like Embiid not having the passing, playmaking and IQ of Jokic. But Jokic due to his height + insane IQ for knowing where his teammates will go and be is going to hit any pass he wants out of a double and will still be able to get off passes out of a triple (though with lesser effectiveness).

This is something insane that's never been witnessed before my guy.
You can double any player with great defensive tactics

Jokic hasn't met any great defensive team yet
Lakers seems to be a great defensive team so fat
Let's see

You can double any player with great defensive tactics

Jokic hasn't met any great defensive team yet
Lakers seems to be a great defensive team so fat
Let's see
I don't want to be rude Ndule but you're talking generalizations bro.

No you cannot double just any player with great defensive tactics. It's easier to double scorers who aren't great playmakers and passers. It's easier to double a Kevin Durant than it is to double a Lebron James. It's easier to double a Joel Embiid than it is to double a Nikola Jokic. We're not talking simple stats or analytics here but actual game. It's easier to double Devin Booker than it is to double Luka Doncic.

You have to pick your poison, if you're going to double Nikola Jokic, he will kill you with his passing. I'm not sure if you're watching the games or not with Jokic. This man is the best passer in the league right now when taking into account IQ & difficulty of the passes he's getting off. You think Wolves didn't think about doubling Jokic with KAT & Rudy? or suns with Ayton & KD? Of course they did, that's literally the first thing people think of when trying to stop a superstar.

You wanna double Jokic with Horford and timelord? no problem, he's shredding em with his passes to AG/MPJ/Jamal/Bruce Brown/Braun/etc when all of them are making cuts, and he already knows where they'll be.

You're under the impression my brotha that you can play Jokic like you can any other player, you sadly can't. The best counter to Jokic right now is literally single coverage and trying to hunt him on the defensive end hoping it'll impact his offensive production. Doc Rivers tried putting a wing on Jokic which others copied after for few games and Jokic figured that shit out and made it ineffective.

Lakers are a great defensive team and their key would be Anthony Davis playing some insane defense on him on him one on one with Lebron or Vando playing help defense, and hope that works. Or they try to put Vando on him with AD doing help defense.

He never deserved any of his MVPs

Analytics killed NBA
People using weird mathematic stats to push Jokic agenda over other players

Anyone with eyes could see Jokic was never better than 5-10 players, even now he's still not the best player remaining in the playoffs.

6th seed with less stats than Embid and Giannis won 2022 MVP , all because "muh triple double...look at his PROC or whatever "
Are you serious,
You just said Jokic is easier to double than Embiid????

Embiid averages more turnovers than assists in the postseason purely because he is a terrible passer out of double team

You double Jokic and he sends a pass across to the corner for a three or to a cutting teammate for a dunk

Embiid > Jokic is a wild take lol. Even if I don’t think Embiid winning MVP was a bad thing
Agreed, but personally would've gave last year's to Embiid or Giannis and this year's to Jokic. I'm just not a huge fan of the 6th seed spot getting the MVP, since it fucks up the other hisotrical standards set before it, hence was never a huge fan of Westbrook getting it.

It's going to be fucking hilarious if Ayton leaves Suns now because prior to this info I would've bet my Pub record in Darts that Ayton was crying about being molested by the coach or something because he told him to work harder:suresure:
Like seriously Ayton could do better for real. I don't even think it will be a lost for the Suns if he leaves. The Suns suck for the same reason Embiid suck. Shitty ass attitude and zero humility. Just listening to Embiid constantly throw teammates under a bus makes hope he never wins a title. Glad the Celtics bounce that scrub.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Like seriously Ayton could do better for real. I don't even think it will be a lost for the Suns if he leaves. The Suns suck for the same reason Embiid suck. Shitty ass attitude and zero humility. Just listening to Embiid constantly throw teammates under a bus makes hope he never wins a title. Glad the Celtics bounce that scrub.
Ayton can't stand someone telling him to work harder. He will never rise. He can win next 10 regular season MVPs and he'd still get fucked in playoffs.

If Lebron loses another final
I don't wanna hear anyone claim he's above Kareem or even Magic
He's gonna be back to number 4 all time

If he wins, he'd be locked as top 2 behind only MJ