Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
I still think they have the edge on offense. Jimmy is one guy, Celtics as a team is much more better than the Heats.
even last yrs' playoff despite Tatum/Brown going off, the Heat were literally 1 Jimmy Butler Open 3 from going to the Finals in a very close Game 7. As long as Jimmy keeps playing like he does (and the role players continue to contribute), the Heat will be in every game this series

I don't like this type of tanking but if it works like that, fair enough, and big ups to the guy.
Jamal Murray does the same, 16 PPG regular season and 25+ PGG in the playoffs. imo any team would love to have a player like this, as long as you have role players that can hold the fort throughout the regular season
Post automatically merged:

Jamal Murray is scary
Bubble Murray ain't no fluke XD

Bron doesn’t miss all those open layups and Lakers win this game

AD is an unserious player. At least the pattern says that he’ll dominate in game 3 lol
yup Chuck calls him Peaks & Valleys (besides the infamous Street Clothes nickname) for that very reason

even last yrs' playoff despite Tatum/Brown going off, the Heat were literally 1 Jimmy Butler Open 3 from going to the Finals in a very close Game 7. As long as Jimmy keeps playing like he does (and the role players continue to contribute), the Heat will be in every game this series
The Heat also have 35 "Clutch" Wins this regular season + playoffs (aka games within a 5-point margin in the last 5 minutes), the most since 2012-13 in (37) which they also won a championship 10 seasons ago. In other words, they make great decisions when the games matter

also thanks to the Melo trade we did in the 2010-11NBA Trade Deadline...

Last edited:
mike isn't kerr, he makes in-game adjustments, now how the lakers will have to choose to how to defend jokic, double him and let him find the open guy for a good shot, or let ad 1v1 which jokic wins

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bruh...

Dlo and LeBron only had to score 1 more 3-pointer each and there would be no discussion.

AD as expected logged out today.

Gonna be tough. Lakers must win the next two games if they want to think about the Finals.

Denver won't allow a comeback if they snatch game 3 in LA.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I won't back down on my words just because Nuggets won Game 2.

I still believe Lakers are deeper and if all the pieces are in place they will outdo Nuggets.

Unfortunately, yeah.... "If all pieces are in one place".

My fucking ass...

If Bron and AD with deep Lakers tea. gets swept after KD and Booker with a bad team pushed Nuggets to 6

:moonwalk:I'll just wait for excuses from Media and Fans who think Bron been GoAt or has had a great playoffs

Bron shooting 35% from midrange and 13% from 3 this whole playoffs
"GOAT" "having a great playoffs " "carrying his team"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Bron and AD with deep Lakers tea. gets swept after KD and Booker with a bad team pushed Nuggets to 6

:moonwalk:I'll just wait for excuses from Media and Fans who think Bron been GoAt or has had a great playoffs

Bron shooting 35% from midrange and 13% from 3 this whole playoffs
"GOAT" "having a great playoffs " "carrying his team"
There won't be excuses just a missed opportunity.

Lakers are indeed deeper than Nuggets, although with their shooting % and Bron bricking 3s left and right the won't do much.

AD on and off form is annoying too.

I doubt any serious Lakers fans will be mad. We weren't supposed to make the Play-in let alone Playoffs.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:milaugh:Keep coping
He has AD + good deep team

Excuses
He's playing bad all season

KD gas had injuries last year and this year
Didn't even play many games with his team
Lakers were trash and on their way to not make even the Play-In tournament let alone Playoffs.

Pelinka saved the season.

+ I disagree about AD.

He is the most annoying on and off player in the league atm.

There is no other player like AD where you have to stress out which AD you gambled on tonight.