Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
So much for they figure the nuggets out lol but hopefully Lakers win game 3 cus I got the feelings the league goin rigged it for lebron to be the first to come back down for 0-3 cus they don't want see the nuggets in the finals
And it begins rigged incoming? if the nuggets all of a sudden don't show up in game 4 and don't be clutch in the 4th quarter then you know something up especially been one win away from they first finals then want fuck around forget wanted to close it out in front of your home crowd with the pleasure on you pretty sure the fans want you to close out in LA lol there was no point goin up 3-0 if that case smh

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What am I supposed to tell you?

That will be the season for us.

There are things Darvin Ham won't solve with one good trade deadline. But tbh? I am disappointed with him during this series, man hasn't done any important adjustments. Feels like the man froze and didn't break out of it.

I want to apologize to Denver Nuggets and Nikola/Jamal.

You earned my fucking respect. Congratulations on your first NBA championship because let's make this clear. Neither Heat or Celtics are fighting for the trophy more so for who will get clowned by Denver in the finals.

LeBron, you ain't fucking Curry. Stop shooting those mfking threes.

Dlo, Vanderbilt, go fuck yourselves twats.

Pressure = enters the room.

Dlo and Vanderbilt: Awww daddy.

Hachimura can be developed.

Trade Davis, fuck this **** I am tired of him and his mood/form swings. Get me Kyrie and force Tristan to play big man game of his career.

There are things Darvin Ham won't solve with one good trade deadline. But tbh? I am disappointed with him during this series, man hasn't done any important adjustments. Feels like the man froze and didn't break out of it.

You earned my fucking respect. Congratulations on your first NBA championship because let's make this clear. Neither Heat or Celtics are fighting for the trophy more so for who will get clowned by Denver in the finals.

Trade Davis, fuck this **** I am tired of him and his mood/form swings. Get me Kyrie and force Tristan to play big man game of his career.
At this point, if the lakers wanna content, they should let Lebron walk lol. He's old as f. And playing on a bum leg. i doubt his legs will ever be the same after pushing it too far like this. He done.

And Dlo. The T wolves fans warned yall. Maybe lakers are just holding him back :ihaha:

Seth

โ€Ž
At this point, if the lakers wanna content, they should let Lebron walk lol. He's old as f. And playing on a bum leg. i doubt his legs will ever be the same after pushing it too far like this. He done.

And Dlo. The T wolves fans warned yall. Maybe lakers are just holding him back :ihaha:
LeBron is not the problem.

That **** is almost 40 and capable of giving you 25+ a season still....

He needs to be told to stop shooting threes and focus on driving to the basket or just keep on shooting fade aways.

If he doesn't feel comfortable enough to charge like he used to. Take Hachimura with you, Hachimura can charge under the basket easily as well as Reaves.

Davis needs to go. Fuck him and his form swings.

:josad: People clowned KD and Booker for losing in 6 to Nuggets
Suns have a bad bench, and the Ayton sucks as center

:milaugh:"GoAT" about to be swept for 3rd time in his career
Despite having AD and good team all around

:moonwalk:IF LEBRON PLAYED 8-10 years in the West, he'd have only 2 rings max!

Seth

โ€Ž
:josad: People clowned KD and Booker for losing in 6 to Nuggets
Suns have a bad bench, and the Ayton sucks as center
Rightfully so. Fuck the Suns, overhyped twats. Durant can't win without Curry and Klay.

:milaugh:"GoAT" about to be swept for 3rd time in his career
Despite having AD and good team all around
AD is fucking trash. He is like a child on a spectrum, you have to be on guard 24/7, he either is calm or ruins shit up.

:moonwalk:IF LEBRON PLAYED 8-10 years in the West, he'd have only 2 rings max!
If he played in the West earlier/since the beginning he'd probably found a better team around himself.

Damn the Miami disrespect continues what they gotta do lol I guess they got to beat nuggets in 6 or take them to 7 to have people realize