Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Keep laughing you fucking shameless mfkers.

You favorite is never going to play as long and as good as LeBron James.

No one will watch NBA after LeBron retires.

NBA had it easy, MJ retired and LBJ debuted moment after.

There is no one like that now. No one will drive the viewership and interest. Years of drought for NBA are coming.

I want to thank LeBron and Reaves. You guys made it fun for me despite the sweep.

Fuck Dlo and fuck AD.

I said it. Fuck that boring manchild of a player. I can't fucking stand him, we can't fucking play a season and wonder:

HMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHICH TYPE OF MOOD ANTHONY DAVIS WILL BE IN TODAY! WILL HE BE COOL AND PLAY LIKE A GOOD MAN?

OR WILL HE FUCKING CRY WORSE THAN KAWHI LEONARD?

Trade that mfker I beg. Give me Kyrie.
Curry carries nba viewership.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
KD & Booker > Murray & Jokic > any duo
They only need a great bench
Jokic is > Booker and KD combined 😂
Post automatically merged:

Mike Malone!! Congratz! That guy is one of the Reasons Nuggets are able to do this!
i'am really dissapointed with suns, they really just fire Monty when he is not the problem.
You can't be getting 30 pieced in back to back years at home with the talent the suns had. Monty Williams deserved it, they're capping out with him clearly.

Lakers have always been about rings though. They're the biggest ring chasers out of any team. As much as we all like to see our best players come through the draft, ever since Kobe tore his achilles, they didn't make the playoffs until LeBron came and they got AD that they won a chip after being back in the playoffs. I think 99% of their fans would probably go for that
Post automatically merged:

Okay. Trade AD is now top trending on my twitter feed. Seriously, who are they trading for that's better?
AD is the best player Lakers got. Yes he is inconsistent but so is everyone else on that team and Lebron is too tired to be useful on a constant basis. The goal of every NBA team should be to get rings so I won't fault any team for doing that but destroying your organization is not the way to do it.

AD is the best player Lakers got. Yes he is inconsistent but so is everyone else on that team and Lebron is too tired to be useful on a constant basis. The goal of every NBA team should be to get rings so I won't fault any team for doing that but destroying your organization is not the way to do it.
What do you mean when you say destroying your organization? Losing almost all your draft picks?

I agree about AD. He was the main reason why they even made the playoffs late when LeBron was out but I guess they forgot that because he played like shit in the WCF

What do you mean when you say destroying your organization? Losing almost all your draft picks?

I agree about AD. He was the main reason why they even made the playoffs late when LeBron was out but I guess they forgot that because he played like shit in the WCF
People have short memory. Especially Laker fans which is why I am happy they lost, even better they got swept.

The organization is wrecked, they don't have any serious young talent. Ingram and ball barely even got a chance. They went after Westbrook and what did that do for them? Constantly chasing talent is ruining team chemistry. You can't just throw pieces together because they were former MVP's. WHat is even the point of having Thompson there? There are waay more talented people in the NBA compared to the past. Lakers won't be winning squat anytime soon. They honestly shouldn't be thinking about trading AD, having someone like him can be the difference between a chip and no chip. What they need is a constant scorer and Lebron was never it.

Oh yeah. I remember that. IIRC, he had a reason for that like invasion of privacy or something. I'm not gonna try to jump to conclusions immediately considering he's not known for being a douche. It's like that one NFL player that got falsely accused of rape but he was released by his own team
he is in California though (Atherton, the wealthiest city in the US), a place very well known for the largest homeless population especially around the San Francisco area near where the Warriors play rn (NY is 2nd but by a very wide margin)

Without getting too deep into it as someone that's worked on research projects similar to this, there are a ton of rich ass people living there that are concerned about privacy issues but he's the only one so far that has publicly opposed upzoning/zoning restrictions, which basically prevents affordable housing w/o being able to curb/address the homelessness issues in California.

What I'm trying to say is more than anything, other than not getting himself into off-court issues like Ja Morant and literally existing as a popular name, he hasn't really done anything to actually promote or support social justice in the US (voting only does so much) and him winning this award especially compared to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is pure hypocrisy. At least last season's winner (Reggie Bullock) is an active advocate of LGBT+ rights and has been doing so for most of his career (aka people that are actually disadvantaged in the US)