Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Might be better if he retires honestly
Post automatically merged:

Like I said Heat got lucky game 2. They need a miracle to win this series. Honestly if Heat win two games they put up a better fight than I expected.
I got the Nuggets in 6 unless Butler averages 50+ for the next 3-4 games (Herro coming back may give them a slightly better chance). Miami had both Butler (28 Points) and Adebayo (22 Points 17 Rebounds) playing pretty well but they were still unable to make it close (as in 5 points or less) by halftime

Denver winning in 5 if they don’t mess around, Miami can’t guard Jokic and if they can’t slow down Murray then that’s wraps. Shooting bad from 3 almost guarantees a loss for them. I see a lot of people saying Jokic is the best player in the NBA and not much of an argument against that right now. Giannis, Curry, and who else is even close? Only reason why it’s not popular is because of his play style and the small market he plays in. He went kinda under the radar the past few years with no healthy team, still a two time MVP for a reason.

Man Jimmy Butler has looked lost ever since the Celtics series. Even though statistically it says he had a "good game" it definitely wasn't. Jamal Murray had a "bad" statical game but still played a much better game than Butler.
4 straight games with double digit assists as a shooting guard is extra impressive for Murray, and MPJ still has been tepid in 4 games. Nuggets should finish the series as long as either Jokic or Murray play to their standards in Game 5

Gabe Vincent is evil to the Knicks and his own teammates X_X

Last edited:
congrats Denver and congrats to @ReggieZoldyck21 aka Reggie Jackson for getting a ring :D

Jokic shaking opposing players hands instead of celebrating lmao wth?
sportsmanship, he's not a very emotional guy either

:josad:
atleast the embiid slander will be funny this offseason
for the rest of his career (unless he gets a ring similar to 2011 Dirk)