Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Congratulations Denver and especially Nikola Jokic. What a run. Best player in the world in my book, and as far as I'm concerned a top 15 (or close to it) peak of all time. This offseason should be very fun

Curious to know y'alls top 10 players now that this year has ended

Last edited:
Nobody will be taking Embiid seriously anymore until he gets out of the 2nd Round once 💀
Eh. He already got his MVP award. If he still wants a chance to prove that he could be better than Jokic though, then he def. needs to win a chip like Joker just did. It is likely that he can make it out of the 2nd round next year considering MIL might be fucked with the new CBA and not keeping both Middleton and/or Lopez and MIA doesn't have many options to improve except for their devil juju magic for developing undrafted players although I just saw that they'll be in on Kyrie in the offseason. Philly def. needs to get Harden back though unless Morey has a plan B that he mentioned. I read that it could be FVV but I don't really like the backcourt with him and Maxey.

Also, I resent that because my boi CP3 did not make it out of the 2nd round until he went to the Rockets and he had a lot of bad luck in his teams. Barkley as well until PHX (he did make it to the East finals as a rookie but he was only like the 5th best player on the team)

Last edited:
Shit. I like KAT but I can't defend that. That's way worse than calling himself the best shooting big ever lol (even though there's an argument for that because 3s are harder than midrange with all due respect to Dirk) :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I forgot. Ja got suspended for 25 games.

Adam Silver was hyping this suspension up saying it would take away from the nba finals,

only for it to be 25 games.
:suresure:

Adam Silver was hyping this suspension up saying it would take away from the nba finals,

only for it to be 25 games.
:suresure:
this dude is too fucking soft, and NBPA (aka the players aka his BFFs) want the NBA to reduce the suspension lmao. They don't give a shit whether Morant is in the wrong or not, they just want their boi to not get any repercussions

limfao

Lavine 😢

Last edited: