Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
you are supposed to take into consideration that fact that the celtics have 1 ring in 35+ years

overpaying your 2nd/3rd star isnt the way to win
There was a chance Brown would have walked in free agency the next year, now whatever happens they got him locked in. Barring any injuries and meeting Jimmy Buckets in the playoffs, they should get a ring if everything falls their way. They basically been knocking on the door for a while now.

the jet is not pleased...

There was a chance Brown would have walked in free agency the next year, now whatever happens they got him locked in. Barring any injuries and meeting Jimmy Buckets in the playoffs, they should get a ring if everything falls their way. They basically been knocking on the door for a while now.
I'd give the Celtics maybe a 4-5 yr window to win a ring or even get back to the finals, anything less is an abject failure

if they go beyond this emptyhanded, they will get mercilessly shitted on (esp. Tatum & Brown) more than even Doc Rivers
Post automatically merged:

Harrison Bum

Last edited:
I knew james harden wasn't getting move it was taking to long and same going happen to dame lol but Im glad harden deciding not to show up for the team at all fuck em and if he do fold and come hope he be overweight on purpose again

"Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?" :josad:

Post automatically merged:

He's a Chinese sports hero now that he hates Morey lol. He's gonna get that Mbappe Saudi money if he ever plays there sarcasm ofc

Smartest player in the game :datas:

I still wish he stays lol

Edit: I just noticed that he was saying this in front of kids LOL

Last edited:
rip shit franchise die heat die
yeah Milwaukee has been cool in my book (not so much for you guys lol), they have a chance to win it for sure. They do need to figure out a starting 2 since Grayson Allen is gone and I'm not sure Malik Beasley is consistent enough offensively/defensively but otherwise in great shape

Very interested to see where Jrue Holiday is headed

As a Knicks fan, we will be eternally hating on the Heat regardless (thanks to bumass Pat Riley)

yeah Milwaukee has been cool in my book (not so much for you guys lol), they have a chance to win it for sure. They do need to figure out a starting 2 since Grayson Allen is gone and I'm not sure Malik Beasley is consistent enough offensively/defensively but otherwise in great shape

Very interested to see where Jrue Holiday is headed

As a Knicks fan, we will be eternally hating on the Heat regardless (thanks to bumass Pat Riley)
I thought Brooklyn are your big enemies