Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
I mean the Sixers wouldn't be a good team if they had bad management. Morey killed LAC's wing depth while also being in a position to get a great player before the trade deadline. Mah guy should've stayed, not go to a small and slow team.
Post automatically merged:

In other news, the T-Wolves are going to go to the NBA finals. :myman:

They bad in terms of taking all day it happens with ben simmons, they got harden and flop the last 2 years and why harden should stay when he woulda sabotage yall especially in the playoffs? Lol unless it the play for your value so it can go up argument

They bad in terms of taking all day it happens with ben simmons, they got harden and flop the last 2 years and why harden should stay when he woulda sabotage yall especially in the playoffs? Lol unless it the play for your value so it can go up argument
If you were hearing what the offers were when Ben wanted to be traded, it was peanuts until Harden got disgruntled in BRK. Yes, it didn't work in the end and he probably would've sabotaged it if he was still in Philly but I wanted him to pull-a-Kobe at least and play his ass off despite wanting to be traded since he still would've been the 2nd option and the only reason why he wanted to go is because he didn't get his money (I'm still not sure if he would've got his money or not, we still don't have answers for it yet). Just wanted to see my boi see the light, man.

Luka and Kyrie are taking the piss out of the Clippers :crazwhat:

Last edited:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/17sltm7

If you were hearing what the offers were when Ben wanted to be traded, it was peanuts until Harden got disgruntled in BRK. Yes, it didn't work in the end and he probably would've sabotaged it if he was still in Philly but I wanted him to pull-a-Kobe at least and play his ass off despite wanting to be traded since he still would've been the 2nd option and the only reason why he wanted to go is because he didn't get his money (I'm still not sure if he would've got his money or not, we still don't have answers for it yet). Just wanted to see my boi see the light, man.

Luka and Kyrie are taking the piss out of the Clippers :crazwhat:
i'm more pissed PG has had 3 shit games for my fantasy team ever since the Harden trade happened :(

pain @ReggieZoldyck21

I've never laughed harder at a scoreless basketball game ever :kobeha:

Maybe the Dubs are better without Steph, Klay & Draymond :quest:
T-Wolves look very good rn. Also I don't even like Gobert but Draymond had 0 reason to put him in a chokehold, especially since Gobert was trying to break up the fight between Thompson/McDaniels

pain @ReggieZoldyck21

T-Wolves look very good rn. Also I don't even like Gobert but Draymond had 0 reason to put him in a chokehold, especially since Gobert was trying to break up the fight between Thompson/McDaniels
I can't wait for the Wolves to win the in-season tournament and go to the Finals this year. There's a reason why they were DEN's toughest playoff matchup last season :datas:

Also, for why Draymond had to do it is already explained lol:

Last edited:
lol hope Green takes 20/30 games off at least

he can’t hit people left and right without consequences

the lad even hit his own teammates

Kerr defense and explanations we’re straight up ridiculous
Looks like it's only 5 games
Just in time for curry to return.

Got ejected cause every team knows his offensive bag is just being a dribble hand off merchant and that doesn't work without curry.