Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
They’re not contenders. They should trade for someone but idk who and for what. Ideally a guy like Siakam would really help but then you’d have to give your wing depth and a young guy like Air Pods to get him. Wiggins is definitely going in a trade like that, could be worth it tho if they could keep Moody.

Barring any major injuries or another Jimmy Buckets implosion , I see either the Celtics winning or the Nuggets repeating. Suns get the benefit of the doubt for being the only team to really push the Nuggets last year and they have a better team this year. Bucks idk how they’re looking like, but Dame has performed in the post season so there’s that.

They’re not contenders. They should trade for someone but idk who and for what. Ideally a guy like Siakam would really help but then you’d have to give your wing depth and a young guy like Air Pods to get him. Wiggins is definitely going in a trade like that, could be worth it tho if they could keep Moody.

Barring any major injuries or another Jimmy Buckets implosion , I see either the Celtics winning or the Nuggets repeating. Suns get the benefit of the doubt for being the only team to really push the Nuggets last year and they have a better team this year. Bucks idk how they’re looking like, but Dame has performed in the post season so there’s that.
What about the T-Wolves? They seem to be arriving for real now and pushed the Nuggets a little bit last year as well.

sheesh Tyrese Haliburton fo real!
He's the new but taller CP3 with all those assists but 0 turnovers. :crazwhat:

Timberpups probably not gonna win it. They don't have much playoff experience.
OKC and Denver have a solid chance. But if Lakers keep playing like this, they might be the favourite.

Unfortunately my Larriors are still ass
I mean Conley Karl gobert Kyle Anderson been in the playoffs multiple times even before Edward's got there twice lol but I get it as a group this goin be they second time in the playoffs but at least they actually playing a full season with each other this year

monster game from AD. Haven’t seen him that dominant since the bubble

Timberpups probably not gonna win it. They don't have much playoff experience.
OKC and Denver have a solid chance. But if Lakers keep playing like this, they might be the favourite.

Unfortunately my Larriors are still ass
OKC probably has the least experience of any team in the western conference no? Denver probably still the team to beat. AD doesn’t match up well with jokic

monster game from AD. Haven’t seen him that dominant since the bubble

OKC probably has the least experience of any team in the western conference no? Denver probably still the team to beat. AD doesn’t match up well with jokic
OKC I feel like have great chemistry even without much playoff experience. Minnesota had some scuffles last season and Anthony Edwards was found liking an IG post bashing Gobert

I remember somebody said that Draymond needs to stop being Draymond. His response was accurate because Draymond is Draymond but I will say this. He has too much pride and he needs to fix it. Always trying to fight players, he can seriously harm people with the way he behaves. It looked like he intended to hurt Nurkic, like c'mon man it's a game at the end of the day. You make millions whether you win or lose. Just be humble smh.