Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What is it? i can't see it due Reddit being Reddit
Post automatically merged:

IMHO Warriors really need to play Starter with their second unit
If they want to win the starter needs to be :

PG CP3 / Brandin
SG Curry
SF Moody ( play team ball and when needed can hit shot ) / Wiggins ( kinda frustrated how he really wants to lay when on inside always had defenders like bruh take sum mid-range like u used to do ) or when it comes to defending its GP2
PF Kuminga
C Dario Saric / Looney

Klay, Dray, Wiggs can go with 2nd unit

Imagine second unit had double digit than a Starter. This teams is doomed:josad:

Last edited:
the guy they gave it to, Oscar Tshiebwe, scored just 1 point lol
Giannis scored franchise record 64 points

Pacers took the game ball cause one of their rookies scored their first NBA points.

Giannis was pissed and ran to their locker room

Pacers say they didn't know giannis broke the record despite the buck stadium monitor showing it for 7 whole minutes,
Right before the game ended too

Pacers are petty mfs.
:milaugh:
I can't believe this:shame:
Did Pacers really thought that they are "THAT TEAM" already?

What about the T-Wolves? They seem to be arriving for real now and pushed the Nuggets a little bit last year as well.

He's the new but taller CP3 with all those assists but 0 turnovers. :crazwhat:
I don’t know if I can trust them like that rn, guess we’ll have to see. Jokic has Gobert’s number and KAT goes missing more times than not in the post season. They’re one solid piece away from being that team. They could definitely be a surprise team though that makes a run, maybe.

Again and Again and Again, Kerr decision make these team lose again
CP3 and the 2nd Unit was in control of the game But he decides to change it into his "starter" again.
They only pass, pass, and pass to Curry or Klay to hit sum brick shot while u can do sum midrange, lay, and baseline jumper everytime.
OMG like if u want to score stop playing Looney for good sake, he can't hit mid range, he got strip on defensive rebound too.
Change Curry to CP3 because he had a bad night.
Not a good 4th minute to Moody when he steals and playing great defence.
Goddamn :kriwhat:

Again and Again and Again, Kerr decision make these team lose again
CP3 and the 2nd Unit was in control of the game But he decides to change it into his "starter" again.
They only pass, pass, and pass to Curry or Klay to hit sum brick shot while u can do sum midrange, lay, and baseline jumper everytime.
OMG like if u want to score stop playing Looney for good sake, he can't hit mid range, he got strip on defensive rebound too.
Change Curry to CP3 because he had a bad night.
Not a good 4th minute to Moody when he steals and playing great defence.
Goddamn :kriwhat:
I will always be grateful that they did not get KD back when their assets were considered to be the best at the time after winning the chip and also to Draymond for punching Poole. :hope:

I don’t know if I can trust them like that rn, guess we’ll have to see. Jokic has Gobert’s number and KAT goes missing more times than not in the post season. They’re one solid piece away from being that team. They could definitely be a surprise team though that makes a run, maybe.
Honestly, they're giving me 2022 Celtics vibes in that they look like the best defensive team by a mile (imagine if Gobert had a couple of all-defense perimeter players in Utah when he was carrying them to the #1 defense almost every year lol) with size (which is what the Lakers had as an advantage when they beat DEN in 2020) but they also have an alpha and beta with Ant and KAT (I do agree about KAT being hit or miss tho). The only downside to this is that it seems too soon for them as you kinda said but I have a gut feeling that they're ready to go to the Finals this year.

Last edited:
Embiid is really getting the Steph Curry treatment of sitting out the 4th quarters in multiple games but scoring more points than minutes played lol

If they get a great 2-way wing player, they could win the chip this year.

I have him on fantasy rn and while he's doing great, I legit need him to play in the 4th Quarters lol. Trailing my matchup by ~100 and just 1-2 games where Embiid plays the 4th Quarter would have closed the gap for me :'(

I have him on fantasy rn and while he's doing great, I legit need him to play in the 4th Quarters lol. Trailing my matchup by ~100 and just 1-2 games where Embiid plays the 4th Quarter would have closed the gap for me :'(
Oof. Maybe in the next couple games when they face Minny, Heat, Magic, etc., Provided he doesn't sit out in any of them (I think he'll play most of them tho)

Btw, I hope he wins MVP again to see people get pissed off once again lol

Last edited: