• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
F**** Lakers lost

Didn't see the game at all, Blazers were on fire or Lakers were bad ?
Lakers were BAAAAAD again at shooting. Danny Green is still the top trend on my twitter because 'How many more bricks?', KCP did the triple single special (1 pt/1 rb/1 ast) and Dame cooked once again. Let this expert tell you his analysis:

Lakers were BAAAAAD again at shooting. Danny Green is still the top trend on my twitter because 'How many more bricks?', KCP did the triple single special (1 pt/1 rb/1 ast) and Dame cooked once again. Let this expert tell you his analysis:

am about to nully kcp on twitter till I get blocked xd
1 point in 30mins
0/10 shooting
:josad::milaugh:

am about to nully kcp on twitter till I get blocked xd
1 point in 30mins
0/10 shooting
:josad::milaugh:
as Charles Barkley said to Draymond Green, da boi had himself a triple single XD
Post automatically merged:

F**** Lakers lost

Didn't see the game at all, Blazers were on fire or Lakers were bad ?
watching the entire game, both reasons were definitely a factor

2020 NBA PLAYOFFS - Day 3

1st Round / Conference Quarterfinals

Eastern Conference
(1) Bucks VS (8) Magic
Game 1 Bucks 110 Magic 122 - F
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4

(4) Pacers VS (5) Heat
Game 1 Pacers 101 Heat 113 - F
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4

(2) Raptors VS (7) Nets
Game 1 Raptors 134 Nets 110 - F
Game 2 Raptors 104 Nets 99 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(3) Celtics VS (6) 76ers
Game 1 Celtics 109 76ers 101 - F
Game 2 Celtics 128 76ers 101 - F
Game 3
Game 4

Western Conference
(1) Lakers VS (8) Trail Blazers
Game 1 Lakers 93 Trail Blazers 100 - F
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4

(4) Rockets VS (5) Thunder
Game 1 Rockets 123 Thunder 108 - F
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4

(2) Clippers VS (7) Mavs
Game 1 Clippers 118 Mavs 110 - F
Game 2 Clippers 114 Mavs 127 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(3) Nuggets VS (6) Jazz
Game 1 Nuggets 135 Jazz 125 - F/OT
Game 2 Nuggets 105 Jazz 124 - F
Game 3
Game 4

2nd Round / Conference SemiFinals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

Conference Finals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

NBA Finals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

NBA Champion

Rockets looking scary ngl
Their defense has been killing it. CP3 had his 2nd worst +/- game of his career.

Harden had a really bad first half, and managed to turn it around after that. if they're gonna get to the finals, it better be this yr

also draft lottery in 90 min, 100% expecting the Knicks to get lower than the 5th pick :(
Yup. Considering we traded a couple of draft picks + CP3 for Westbrook, who's 32. We probably only have a couple of years left to compete.

Honestly, I think the opposite. Considering the odds change, you're probably more likely to go top 5 but less likely to get the #1 pick. Although this draft class isn't as good as in previous years.

Their defense has been killing it. CP3 had his 2nd worst +/- game of his career.

Yup. Considering we traded a couple of draft picks + CP3 for Westbrook, who's 32. We probably only have a couple of years left to compete.

Honestly, I think the opposite. Considering the odds change, you're probably more likely to go top 5 but less likely to get the #1 pick. Although this draft class isn't as good as in previous years.
so far we had a near overhaul of all the staff and management (scott perry might go back to SAC, which I implore him to do :P, and ofc Dolan ain't going away but he's not interfering either), so we can look forward to a somewhat 'fresh' start but it won't mean shit if we don't start playing better (hopefully we trade away Payton and Randle tbh)

so far we had a near overhaul of all the staff and management (scott perry might go back to SAC, which I implore him to do :P, and ofc Dolan ain't going away but he's not interfering either), so we can look forward to a somewhat 'fresh' start but it won't mean shit if we don't start playing better (hopefully we trade away Payton and Randle tbh)
Yeah. From all I've read about the new management, their main strength is connections with a whole lot of people. But obv, you gotta win so it becomes the attractive destination.

Man, I'm watching the Ringer lottery show and they're saying this is the worst draft in a long time. I haven't watched a lot of college and obviously no March Madness but damn that's harsh, lol.
Post automatically merged:

@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Shit, I'm wrong. My bad

:whitepress:

Last edited:
Yeah. From all I've read about the new management, their main strength is connections with a whole lot of people. But obv, you gotta win so it becomes the attractive destination.

Man, I'm watching the Ringer lottery show and they're saying this is the worst draft in a long time. I haven't watched a lot of college and obviously no March Madness but damn that's harsh, lol.
Ofc we get the 8th pick >:(

The last time we got the 1st pick was Patrick Ewing in 1985. I know this draft is reallllly bad buy i wish our luck would get better for once...

Yes! Minny got #1 pick but who the hell are they gonna pick? I feel like its either Edwards, Wiseman or trade down.

Ofc we get the 8th pick >:(

The last time we got the 1st pick was Patrick Ewing in 1985. I know this draft is reallllly bad buy i wish our luck would get better for once...
Last year should've been the year. I actually wanted y'all to get Zion. Honestly, while the draft may not have star power, y'all should probably go for a safe pick that could contribute immediately but may not ever be a star player. Someone who could be a great role player that you could build.