General & Others Neither Luffy nor Sanji were mentioned first by Nami in this Manga Scene Nami showed us her favourite when she needs help to solve Problems violently

It is something so obvious to the crew that's why they don't feel the necessity of saying it all the time with clear words. Right now Oda is writing a manga where Zoro is the strongest crewmember while he is completely unaware that some part of the fandom thinks Luffy is stronger.
Oda: writes Luffy stating his unique role in the crew isn't to use swords but to defeat the main threat.
Oda: writes Luffy stating his aim is to be the strongest person in the world so he can protect everybody and grant freedom.
Oda: writes Zoro consistently facing foes significantly weaker than Luffy's (somehow people expecting Zoro to grow stronger than Luffy even though his obstacles aren't as powerful as Luffy's).
Oda: writes Luffy defeating 4000 doriki Lucci, the killing machine who will go and kill the Straw Hats if Luffy loses against him, while Zoro is given 2200 doriki Kaku.
Oda: writes Moria expressly wanting Luffy's shadow in order to make the strongest special zombie in history.
Oda: writes Chinjao explaining that the Pirate King is the conqueror atop conquerors while directly linking conquerors' to individual strength.
Oda: writes Yamato saying only Luffy can defeat Kaidou and turns Luffy into Joy Boy, the person who would be able to defeat Kaidou.

(...)

Readers like you: Oda writes that Zoro is the strongest crewmember.

Oda: writes Luffy stating his unique role in the crew isn't to use swords but to defeat the main threat.
Oda: writes Luffy stating his aim is to be the strongest person in the world so he can protect everybody and grant freedom.
Oda: writes Zoro consistently facing foes significantly weaker than Luffy's (somehow people expecting Zoro to grow stronger than Luffy even though his obstacles aren't as powerful as Luffy's).
Oda: writes Luffy defeating 4000 doriki Lucci, the killing machine who will go and kill the Straw Hats if Luffy loses against him, while Zoro is given 2200 doriki Kaku.
Oda: writes Moria expressly wanting Luffy's shadow in order to make the strongest special zombie in history.
Oda: writes Chinjao explaining that the Pirate King is the conqueror atop conquerors while directly linking conquerors' to individual strength.
Oda: writes Yamato saying only Luffy can defeat Kaidou and turns Luffy into Joy Boy, the person who would be able to defeat Kaidou.

(...)

Readers like you: Oda writes that Zoro is the strongest crewmember.
Luffy role is to lead. Zoro role is combat. Period.

It is something so obvious to the crew that's why they don't feel the necessity of saying it all the time with clear words. Right now Oda is writing a manga where Zoro is the strongest crewmember while he is completely unaware that some part of the fandom thinks Luffy is stronger.
Lol, calling Zoro second strongest in the crew in the whole color spread and also in the manga doesn't get this dumb skills, then nothing can change. Oh, it is actually minor part of fandom that things Zoro as the strongest cre member because of their self insert fantasies, rest function with normal sane brain.

Also, coming to the original post, there was only Zoro with Nami around that time. In the first introduction itself, Nami told that Luffy is the most monstrous of all. Besides, threads like these sound desperate attempt of pitiful Zoro fandom.
Post automatically merged:

Nami knows luffy is the captain but she know zoro is stronger than him she admit this in TB and she would have bring to WC if they were going to fight
No, she didn't say that. You just conveniently twisting the narrative. Toughest doesn't make stronger. Crew never thinks crew member is stronger than captain except dumb Zoro fandom. Of course, there are flat earth believers in this world so.

Zoro is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually just like Nami's role is to be the better navigator etc.
Luffy on the other hand is the captain, his role is to keep his crew strong and safe and in that regard he is the strongest because he was able to gather the perfect crew and has the power to draw the strongest individuals to follow him; don't misunerstand, he is strong individually but it is not his ''main'' power.
It's like saying Franky is not strong because he is the engineer when in fact he is very strong individually, just not his main focus.

*No Sanji was harmed during the making of this text

Luffy didn't say that his role was to lead Zoro so Zoro could defeat Arlong; Luffy said his role was to defeat Arlong. That's all you need to know, saying that Luffy's role is to lead is plainly dishonest because he doesn't lead anybody against the strongest foe: he goes and defeats him himself because he's the strongest among the good guys too.

Lucky Roux isn't stronger than Shanks; Killer isn't stronger than Kid; Gotti isn't stronger than Bege...; and Zoro isn't stronger than Luffy, because no matter he's the combatant of the crew, he remains a subordinate of the main character with the most difficult achievements.

Luffy combats better than Zoro, which is why he is the one defeating the main and strongest threat, a role that will ultimately reach to defeating the strongest villain in the whole series and beyond anything Zoro will ever, ever have the chance of defeating. Simple as that.

And just like in the colorspread for chapter 1031 Law is stronger than Bepo; Roger was stronger than Rayleigh; Shanks is stronger than Beckman; Blackbeard is stronger than Shiliew; Kaidou was stronger than King; Kid is stronger than Killer, Big Mom was stronger than Katakuri; Whitebeard was stronger than Marco; and Dragon is stronger than Sabo; Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

And this is a real period.

Zoro is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually just like Nami's role is to be the better navigator etc.
Gotti is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually.

Lucky Roux is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually.

Killer is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually.

Ross is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually.

And so on.

Luffy didn't say that his role was to lead Zoro so Zoro could defeat Arlong; Luffy said his role was to defeat Arlong. That's all you need to know, saying that Luffy's role is to lead is plainly dishonest because he doesn't lead anybody against the strongest foe: he goes and defeats him himself because he's the strongest among the good guys too.

Lucky Roux isn't stronger than Shanks; Killer isn't stronger than Kid; Gotti isn't stronger than Bege...; and Zoro isn't stronger than Luffy, because no matter he's the combatant of the crew, he remains a subordinate of the main character with the most difficult achievements.

Luffy combats better than Zoro, which is why he is the one defeating the main and strongest threat, a role that will ultimately reach to defeating the strongest villain in the whole series and beyond anything Zoro will ever, ever have the chance of defeating. Simple as that.

And just like in the colorspread for chapter 1031 Law is stronger than Bepo; Roger was stronger than Rayleigh; Shanks is stronger than Beckman; Blackbeard is stronger than Shiliew; Kaidou was stronger than King; Kid is stronger than Killer, Big Mom was stronger than Katakuri; Whitebeard was stronger than Marco; and Dragon is stronger than Sabo; Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

And this is a real period.

Gotti is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually.

Lucky Roux is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually.

Killer is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually.

Ross is the fighter of the crew, it is his role to be the strongest individually.

And so on.
And ofc the SHs follow the exact same pattern as all the other crews as seen in 1000+ chapters.

And ofc the SHs follow the exact same pattern as all the other crews as seen in 1000+ chapters.
Your argument relied on Zoro being the fighter as a reason to make him the strongest individually, which isn't a role limited to the Straw Hats, so of course I'm using other fighters as counterexamples for your reasoning.

A reasoning that is flawed since day one because we have had one speech explaining the roles of the Straw Hats and the role of defeating the strongest threat was explicitly given to Luffy instead of to Zoro, on top of it.

Also, what a terrible job is Zoro doing as the strongest fighter if he never, ever is trusted the mission of defeating the strongest foe. It always has to be Luffy who steps up! If I were Zoro I would resign, poor guy hasn't done his actual job in 1000+ chapters!

Your argument relied on Zoro being the fighter as a reason to make him the strongest individually, which isn't a role limited to the Straw Hats, so of course I'm using other fighters as counterexamples for your reasoning.

A reasoning that is flawed since day one because we have had one speech explaining the roles of the Straw Hats and the role of defeating the strongest threat was explicitly given to Luffy instead of to Zoro, on top of it.

Also, what a terrible job is Zoro doing as the strongest fighter if he never, ever is trusted the mission of defeating the strongest foe. It always has to be Luffy who steps up! If I were Zoro I would resign, poor guy hasn't done his actual job in 1000+ chapters!
Yes that was my argument; ''fighter'' isn't exlusive to pirate crews, it is a generic term that can be used anywhere; in this case and in the confine of the SH crew, Zoro is the fighter.
We have had a speech because it is obviously the role of the captain to do it, if he can't then why is he even the captain ?
Zoro and many others through the story have been ''babysitting'' Luffy until he beats the villain, it is a pattern that has been especially clear after Thriller Bark.
In recent years, Luffy hasn't beaten a single villain without Zoro saving his life multiple times.
Recently, Marimo once again saved Luffy's life and was literally broken to pieces...and even then was able to find the strength to save him one more time and in style...lol ?
Luffy is the strongest because he has the power to make someone like Zoro follow him not because he is ''strong''.
Individually, Zoro is the strongest in the SH crew. Just like Mihawk is in general.:myman:

Says the one who is always insecure about zoro.
Does Zoro lives rent free.
This so ironic lmao, how many times you and other zoro fans mention Luffy per day?

I could say the same to you guys, I see way more threads of Zoro fans trying to downplay Luffy then threads from Luffy fans downplaying Zoro.

So who really is the insecure one here?
Individually, Zoro is the strongest in the SH crew.
I actually thought you were one of the more sane Zoro fans, but I guess I was wrong.
Kaidos role is to lead, Kings role is combat. Period.

I guess then King> Kaido.
Zoro is the fighter of the crew,
So is Luffy, all Luffy does is fight. Of course he would lead because he of his charisma but literally the only thing Luffy does is fight people, usually the strongest guy around unlike Zoro.

it is his role to be the strongest individually just like Nami's role is to be the better navigator etc.
No its not, he is part of a crew. His role as a fighter is to assis this captain and crew with extra firepower.

King, Kata any other right hands only job is to fight. Rayleigh isnt stronger then Roger for example.

You are so dellusional in your own little world that you somehow see Luffy fighting every single bad guy he meets and think, oh yeah this guys job isnt to fight but be a leader.

Fuck outta here.
Rayleigh is the fighter of the crew, it is his job to be the strongest individually.
Oh wait a minute.

Last edited:
This so ironic lmao, how many times you and other zoro fans mention Luffy per day?

I could say the same to you guys, I see way more threads of Zoro fans trying to downplay Luffy then threads from Luffy fans downplaying Zoro.

So who really is the insecure one here?
Name Me a single thread I have made on luffy lmao.
Quote me anywhere where I have introduced luffy unto argument for no reason.
You won't find any.
It's y'all who has zoro rent free in your mind because Your headcanon doesn't match the reality.

In recent years, Luffy hasn't beaten a single villain without Zoro saving his life multiple times.
I recall Thrillerbark and uh Onigashima?

Recently, Marimo once again saved Luffy's life and was literally broken to pieces...and even then was able to find the strength to save him one more time and in style...lol ?
Yeah and Luffy saved him as well. He saved his crew from Kaido, he saved them from Lucci as per his own words. A crew helping each other isnt something we should powerscale.

Luffy is the strongest because he has the power to make someone like Zoro follow him not because he is ''strong''.
No Luffy is the strongest because he is the strongest, his charisma though does allow him to attract strong and capable people just like Roger attracted Rayleigh for example.
It's y'all who has zoro rent free in your mind because Your headcanon doesn't match the reality.
Who is this y'all? I dont mention Zoro for no reason. There is that Artem dude who spams downplay threads for example but I bet you're fine with him.