General & Others Neither Luffy nor Sanji were mentioned first by Nami in this Manga Scene Nami showed us her favourite when she needs help to solve Problems violently

Thats not what he said, he said correlated his level of power not being worthy of fighting his captain.

Im sorry I insulted you, bad night.
It can be interpreted both ways:
1. Zoro thinks Lucci is too weak to fight Luffy and should fight him instead
2. Zoro thinks Lucci is too dangerous for Luffy and he should protect his captain

With the second choice makes more sense imo, because same situation has happened before in Dressrosa

He just wanks Luffy, but deep down we know Post TS / Rooftop Zoro waa levels above Dressrosa Luffy so Zoro actually meant Pica was too much for short battery G4 just like Lucci is too much for short battery G5

He is. At least he managed to do some damage to Kaido. Kid failed.
Yeah, it's 100% impossible Killer is stronger than Kid. Managing to do some damange to Kaidou (Kid made him cry in pain too) is pointless unless you believe Kiku is stronger than Kid too, by the way.

This was just vice captains color spread. Nothing about strength. Only westerns care this much about strength. Oda and Japanese don't.
It literally wasn't a vice captains color spread as per Oda's own explanations in SBS 102:

D: Hello, Odacchi! Looking at the cover page of Chapter 1031, it seems like Bepo is the No. 2 of the Heart Pirates, right!? I was surprised because I thought that Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo were all tied for No. 2! Are you saying that Bepo (with Sulong?) is the strongest between them? P.N. Pudding-ya

O: That cover, huh? Similar to Zoro, not all of those characters have the title of first mate. I selected the No. 2s as I saw fit. Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.

In fact, Oda, this guy who according to you doesn't care "this much about strength" (I don't, by the way), explicitly explains Bepo is there because of his strength; so something about strength.

Yeah, it's 100% impossible Killer is stronger than Kid. Managing to do some damange to Kaidou (Kid made him cry in pain too) is pointless unless you believe Kiku is stronger than Kid too, by the way.

It literally wasn't a vice captains color spread as per Oda's own explanations in SBS 102:

D: Hello, Odacchi! Looking at the cover page of Chapter 1031, it seems like Bepo is the No. 2 of the Heart Pirates, right!? I was surprised because I thought that Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo were all tied for No. 2! Are you saying that Bepo (with Sulong?) is the strongest between them? P.N. Pudding-ya

O: That cover, huh? Similar to Zoro, not all of those characters have the title of first mate. I selected the No. 2s as I saw fit. Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.

In fact, Oda, this guy who according to you doesn't care "this much about strength" (I don't, by the way), explicitly explains Bepo is there because of his strength; so something about strength.
Didn't penguin almost faint after Rayleigh haki in the slave house?

Another one:

Oda literally supervises them and writes in them:

No he doesn't. He just takes authority over it so he can earn money from it. From time to time shows up wrong information on vivre card amd they have to redone.
Post automatically merged:

Fucking dumbass :suresure: this is why nobody takes Zoro fans seriously
Cry. Zoro solos your favorite.
Post automatically merged:

Fair point. But you have nothing that confirms Kid being stronger than Killer.

The guy who gaves 0 fuck about strength was asked a fucking strength question. What was he supposed to do? Ignored? Why he isn't saying Magu DF is the strongest but the most aggressive? Because he doesn't care about strength specially when he is changing his notion everytime. The only DF he said to be the strongest I guess it was Gura with the power to destroy the world?

Last edited:
Zoro was stronger I believe than Luffy until Luffy learned Gears, after that Luffy's been always stronger.... and yeah there is another scene in Thriller Bark where Nami wants Zoro to protect her instead of others