General & Others Neither Luffy nor Sanji were mentioned first by Nami in this Manga Scene Nami showed us her favourite when she needs help to solve Problems violently

Killer isn't stronger than Kid
He is. At least he managed to do some damage to Kaido. Kid failed.

And just like in the colorspread for chapter 1031 Law is stronger than Bepo; Roger was stronger than Rayleigh; Shanks is stronger than Beckman; Blackbeard is stronger than Shiliew; Kaidou was stronger than King; Kid is stronger than Killer, Big Mom was stronger than Katakuri; Whitebeard was stronger than Marco; and Dragon is stronger than Sabo; Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

And this is a real period.
This was just vice captains color spread. Nothing about strength. Only westerns care this much about strength. Oda and Japanese don't.
Post automatically merged:

Lol, calling Zoro second strongest in the crew in the whole color spread and also in the manga doesn't get this dumb skills, then nothing can change. Oh, it is actually minor part of fandom that things Zoro as the strongest cre member because of their self insert fantasies, rest function with normal sane brain.

Also, coming to the original post, there was only Zoro with Nami around that time. In the first introduction itself, Nami told that Luffy is the most monstrous of all. Besides, threads like these sound desperate attempt of pitiful Zoro fandom.
Just read it above.

I actually thought you were one of the more sane Zoro fans, but I guess I was wrong.
Sorry to disappoint you I guess ? :kayneshrug:
So is Luffy, all Luffy does is fight. Of course he would lead because he of his charisma but literally the only thing Luffy does is fight people, usually the strongest guy around unlike Zoro
Whooooooshhhhhh!
You are so dellusional in your own little world that you somehow see Luffy fighting every single bad guy he meets and think, oh yeah this guys job isnt to fight but be a leader.

Fuck outta here.
You seem to have lost your calm, not worth arguing.
Think about it though.
Rayleigh is the fighter of the crew, it is his job to be the strongest individually.
Oh wait a minute.
First I don't recall Rayleigh being said to be the fighter of the Rogers crew, I may be wrong, enlighten me please.
Second, you seem to imply that Roger was immensely more powerfull than Rayleigh which is wrong if he is even stronger to begin with; Garp who has fought them was laughing at the Marine who sent a buster call equivalent to capture him...an old man...

First I don't recall Rayleigh being said to be the fighter of the Rogers crew, I may be wrong, enlighten me please.
Hes literally a Zoro clone, partner of the PK whereas Zoro is the partner of the future PK. The dude is a swordsman. What else does he do? Drink? Zoro does it too.

Second, you seem to imply that Roger was immensely more powerfull than Rayleigh which is wrong if he is even stronger to begin with
Never said immensely but he is stronger yes, WB was WSM and Roger was his only equal. Not Rayleigh.

How do you read this following page:

Considering what actually happened in their first encounter:
Lucci quickly recovered after 2 minutes Luffy ran away
Luffy quickly turned into hakiless, helpless old man after 2 minutes he ran away

That scene imo can be interpreted as Lucci the durable zoan is too strong for short battery Luffy.

Considering what actually happened in their first encounter:
Lucci quickly recovered after 2 minutes Luffy ran away
Luffy quickly turned into hakiless, helpless old man after 2 minutes he ran away

That scene imo can be interpreted as Lucci the durable zoan is too strong for short battery Luffy.
What actually happened is that Luffy overpowered Lucci and then both recovered at about the same time.

Also this has nothing to do with this scene, its clear english. Read it please.
I literally said he saved him in Onigashima and then you quoted me and posted panels of him saving him in Onigashima saying I cant read.

Troll or retard.
Fucking dumbass :suresure: this is why nobody takes Zoro fans seriously
Luffy was doing so much leading when he was beating the shit out of Kaido.

What actually happened is that Luffy overpowered Lucci and then both recovered at about the same time.

Also this has nothing to do with this scene, its clear english. Read it please.
"With this level of power, there's no way I will let you kill my captain"
Short battery G5 ran out of its energy, became hakiless old man and Lucci kills him quick

Don't talk about English you can't even understand Onigashima scenes

I literally said he saved him in Onigashima and then you quoted me and posted panels of him saving him in Onigashima saying I cant read.

Troll or retard.
Sorry bro, didn't really pay attention I misunderstood your post

Whit this level of power, there is no way I will let you fight my captain. Not kill you absolute retard its literally written right there in english.
I meant that's what Zoro meant
With that level of endurance, he can't let Lucci fight his short battery captain because he can kill Luffy
You can see how Luffy always quickly ran out of energy after G5 without actually defeating his enemies and became helpless
But there is always someone else to protect him like the giants

Sorry bro, didn't really pay attention I misunderstood your post

I meant that's what Zoro meant
With that level of endurance, he can't let Lucci fight his short battery captain because he can kill Luffy
You can see how Luffy always quickly ran out of energy after G5 without actually defeating his enemies and became helpless
But there is always someone else to protect him like the giants
Thats not what he said, he said correlated his level of power not being worthy of fighting his captain.

Im sorry I insulted you, bad night.