Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters
Oda really buffed the WG line up with Imu + Fleet Admiral + Kong + 3 Admirals + 5 Gorosei + 9 Holy Knights + Seraphim + Mother Flame + The rest of Marine HQ that sides with them.

BB doesn't have this measure of power to be final villain above the WG.
Neither Luffy has and thats why taking down Government won't be special to Luffy. All pirates, Vegapunk, some Marines, and Revolutionary will be involved, Teach will end up at the top in all that chaos.

Luffy doesn't kill his villains tho, so what would be the point.

I could see Luffy pushing Imu through the red line and letting them sink underwater, to live eternally in the darkness of the ocean.

Law will be there regardless of him dying or not, we were already told in DR his fruit is the key to the treasure of marejois
I believe that far too grim for One Piece for someone to drown forever. Also leaves open the possibility of someone fishing them out like Jack.
I also think drowning is more fitting for Blackbeard who has multiple fruits. Would be pointless to repeat that twice.

If Imu dies it doesn’t have to be by Luffy, but they do have to be able to die.

I believe that far too grim for One Piece for someone to drown forever. Also leaves open the possibility of someone fishing them out like Jack.
I also think drowning is more fitting for Blackbeard who has multiple fruits. Would be pointless to repeat that twice.

If Imu dies it doesn’t have to be by Luffy, but they do have to be able to die.
Blackbeard will die because he’s not immortal, Imu on the other hand will live forever in the void of the ocean

Yes, Imu sounds childish.

It’s almost certain that Blackbeard wants what Rocks wants, which was to become King of the World.

That’s where the whole Blackbeard Kingdom plot he has is going (and he may be replacing the new Hero of the Marines with the old one to get it starting)

Whether Rocks knew Imu existed or not is unclear, but it is possible since he “broke many of the world‘s taboo’s.”

Cobra, incidentally, called Imu the biggest taboo of the world

I think it’s clear that Rocks was at least researching the Void Century, and came close to discovering a lot about it.

Despite the Celestial Dragon’s being scum of the earth, Roger and Garp (two good characters) chose to fight the Rocks Pirates instead of joining them. That says a lot to me.

We can still get Blackbeard the final villain, but I think it needs a timeskip for him to prove himself worse than Imu.

Imu is obviously an atrocious person, totally at home at mass murder, and oversees a corrupt government that allows the elite carte blanche to do what they want. Which is bad. But it’s not all bad. There are good people in the World Government, both as Marines and as kings. There are also peaceful places in the world, and that peace is secured by the Marines.

Final villain Blackbeard would require Blackbeard to prove himself compeltely chaotic evil. I was talking yesterday about Garp protecting the Celestial Dragons. What circumstances could have arisen to make Garp and Roger decide to fight Rocks and not the CDs?

I’m thinking maybe Rocks were going to do to the Celestial Dragons what people did to Doffy’s family.

Men, woman, children, combatants or not. And if they killed their slaves in the process- oh well, omelettes and eggs.

We would need to see Blackbeard and his crew gatecrash the siege of Mariejois and do this to everyone they find. And not for revenge really, but for fun. He wants to show the world he’s in charge. Get them when they have exhausted themselves fighting the RA and having been sieged in for a while.

Then kill Imu, get the empty throne, and annihilate a few islands of his own.

As king/crazy conqueror abolish the Marines, abolish any laws, abolish all other leaders and team up with Cross Guild. Money for killing any Marines. Worldwide anarchy. He’d be strong enough individually (having proved it by killing Shanks and Imu) to stand up to anyone, have a powerful crew (killed the Red Hairs, the Gorosei, Holy Knights, all or some of these groups), backing of all the evil pirates in the world (including Cross Guild), an Ancient Weapon to make examples of anyone who opposed him. Imu made an unfair, cruel but stable world, Blackbeard could make a hell on earth.

Then to make things just that little bit worse, he’ll do something I’m absolutely certain he’ll do whether he’s the final villain or not- awaken his DF and put the world in eternal darkness. That way Luffy beating him will be here comes the sun (do do do do).

And I think a timeskip would be required for the full effect of a full world of ruin, bring the world to anarchy. What occupies the Strawhats in that time I would not know. Likely a horrible defeat.

Apollo

The Sol King
Neither Luffy has and thats why taking down Government won't be special to Luffy. All pirates, Vegapunk, some Marines, and Revolutionary will be involved, Teach will end up at the top in all that chaos.
Luffy will have his crew, ancient weapons (Shirahoshi) and allies from all over the seas (Law, Marco, Hancock+Kuja pirates, Rayleigh, Revolutionaries). Blackbeard does not fit at all among this group of allies.

In addition, his crew is not strong enough to compete with what the WG can dish out from its side fighters. Chances are quite low for the BBP to be final villains.

But at the end of the day, Teach is a slimy bastard who claws his way to the top. He may surprise me with his role in the future. :myman:

It’s almost certain that Blackbeard wants what Rocks wants, which was to become King of the World.

That’s where the whole Blackbeard Kingdom plot he has is going (and he may be replacing the new Hero of the Marines with the old one to get it starting)

Whether Rocks knew Imu existed or not is unclear, but it is possible since he “broke many of the world‘s taboo’s.”

I think it’s clear that Rocks was at least researching the Void Century, and came close to discovering a lot about it.

Despite the Celestial Dragon’s being scum of the earth, Roger and Garp (two good characters) chose to fight the Rocks Pirates instead of joining them. That says a lot to me.

We can still get Blackbeard the final villain, but I think it needs a timeskip for him to prove himself worse than Imu.

Imu is obviously an atrocious person, totally at home at mass murder, and oversees a corrupt government that allows the elite carte blanche to do what they want. Which is bad. But it’s not all bad. There are good people in the World Government, both as Marines and as kings. There are also peaceful places in the world, and that peace is secured by the Marines.

Final villain Blackbeard would require Blackbeard to prove himself compeltely chaotic evil. I was talking yesterday about Garp protecting the Celestial Dragons. What circumstances could have arisen to make Garp and Roger decide to fight Rocks and not the CDs?

I’m thinking maybe Rocks were going to do to the Celestial Dragons what people did to Doffy’s family.

Men, woman, children, combatants or not. And if they killed their slaves in the process- oh well, omelettes and eggs.

We would need to see Blackbeard and his crew gatecrash the siege of Mariejois and do this to everyone they find. And not for revenge really, but for fun. He wants to show the world he’s in charge. Get them when they have exhausted themselves fighting the RA and having been sieged in for a while.

As king/crazy conqueror abolish the Marines, abolish any laws, abolish all other leaders and team up with Cross Guild. Money for killing any Marines. Worldwide anarchy. He’d be strong enough individually (having proved it by killing Shanks and Imu) to stand up to anyone, have a powerful crew (killed the Red Hairs, the Gorosei, Holy Knights, all or some of these groups), backing of all the evil pirates in the world (including Cross Guild), an Ancient Weapon to make examples of anyone who opposed him. Imu made an unfair, cruel but stable world, Blackbeard could make a hell on earth.

Then to make things just that little bit worse, he’ll do something I’m absolutely certain he’ll do whether he’s the final villain or not- awaken his DF and put the world in eternal darkness. That way Luffy beating him will be here comes the sun (do do do do).

And I think a timeskip would be required for the full effect of a full world of ruin, bring the world to anarchy. What occupies the Strawhats in that time I would not know. Likely a horrible defeat.
Damn, good post.

A timeskip would be crazy and unexpected.

Luffy will have his crew, ancient weapons (Shirahoshi) and allies from all over the seas (Law, Marco, Hancock+Kuja pirates, Rayleigh, Revolutionaries). Blackbeard does not fit at all among this group of allies.

In addition, his crew is not strong enough to compete with what the WG can dish out from its side fighters. Chances are quite low for the BBP to be final villains.

But at the end of the day, Teach is a slimy bastard who claws his way to the top. He may surprise me with his role in the future. :myman:
What makes you think Luffy will got all the ancient weapons? Teach can get 1 one of them especially when we know Luffy doesn't want Pluton, and someone needs to get it from there.

You underestimate Teach's crew, they are EoS material getting stronger with new DF powers. Even Oda said he would want to be in BB pirates if he was ''strong''.

Teach has territories and allies as well, Hachinosu is an island full of pirates.
Post automatically merged:

Teach knew about immortality of Ope so he probably knew there are someone out there who is immortal as well and considering Teach research the history, he probably has some ideas about Imu even if he doesn't know fully about its name and full status.

What makes you think Luffy will got all the ancient weapons? Teach can get 1 one of them especially when we know Luffy doesn't want Pluton, and someone needs to get it from there.

You underestimate Teach's crew, they are EoS material getting stronger with new DF powers. Even Oda said he would want to be in BB pirates if he was ''strong''.

Teach has territories and allies as well, Hachinosu is an island full of pirates.
Post automatically merged:

Teach knew about immortality of Ope so he probably knew there are someone out there who is immortal as well and considering Teach research the history, he probably has some ideas about Imu even if he doesn't know fully about its name and full status.
Yeah I doubt Teach would be surprised by Imu's existence, man is underrated in terms of knowledge.

Imu still the favourite but Blackbeards chances are increasing.
Usually characters that appear too often means that we are in their story segment. The fact that we see Blackbeard and his crew moving in these recent chapters means that we are going to fight Blackbeard soon, meaning that Imu really is indeed the final villain because Oda still keeps him away from the spotlight.

Usually characters that appear too often means that we are in their story segment. The fact that we see Blackbeard and his crew moving in these recent chapters means that we are going to fight Blackbeard soon, meaning that Imu really is indeed the final villain because Oda still keeps him away from the spotlight.
Fair point but if BB gets 2 of the ancient weapons it will get very interesting. Also the fact that Catarina Devon touched Saturn. We know that Blackbeard is Xebecs successor who wanted to be king of the world but failed. Blackbeard might succeed and overthrow/replace WG and Imu. He could wait for the right moment when Luffy defeats Imu and then intervene. It certainly can't be ruled out at this stage.

With IMU va being a man his chances solidify more, however BB getting the ancient weapons is a huge tip.

BB has a higher chances than I would had given him in the past