Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters
I view them as

BB - Madara
Imu - Kaguya

Or

BB - Pain
Xebec - Madara
Imu - Kaguya

But hopefully BB will become the final villain as Pain or Madara should have been

With IMU va being a man his chances solidify more, however BB getting the ancient weapons is a huge tip.

BB has a higher chances than I would had given him in the past
Knowing the location doesn't automatically mean he will acquire Pluton, you have to destroy the walls around wano to even do that and add in the fact that wano is considered luffy's territory means trouble for Blackbeard. It would mean Luffy vs blackbeard happens sooner rather than later.

Imu is the reason why the world is the way it is today, blackbeard meanwhile is just another stepping stone for Luffy.
He isn't your normal stepping stone. He is also a D but a polar opposite version of Luffy. And the Xebec of this era. It's a very interesting dynamic which could lead into BB being the FV. A God Valley incident 2.0 is on the cards here.

Imu is still the favourite no doubt but BBs chances are not slim.

He isn't your normal stepping stone. He is also a D but a polar opposite version of Luffy. And the Xebec of this era. It's a very interesting dynamic which could lead into BB being the FV. A God Valley incident 2.0 is on the cards here.

Imu is still the favourite no doubt but BBs chances are not slim.
The thing xebec was best known for was losing. He isn't going to succeed seeing he is no where near on the same level as xebec.

With IMU va being a man his chances solidify more, however BB getting the ancient weapons is a huge tip.

BB has a higher chances than I would had given him in the past
I wouldn't trust that site to be credible, anyone can edit it. Imu's voice actor has not been revealed yet. They are usually revealed few days before the episode they talk in releases. And the episode where Imu first talks is still like 20+ episodes away.