Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters
bb's possible main goal is where imu is at right now
and blackbeard will fail in becoming the PK lol
he is nowhere near the standards of imu
BB's goal is not being the secret leader of Government and hiding inside of his own castle without even his own guards knowing him that he exists.

BB would enjoy and show everyone he is the king of the world if he conquers the government. Imu is a simp virgin, who is scared to show his face to people.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am believing more and more that it isnt Imu.
However, Blackbeard has to compete with Buggy for final villain spot.
Even if Buggy n BB fall before WG, it will still not be Imu. Another villain would show up.

Still Imu or someone from the WG if not.

Blackbeard doesn’t have enough for that, considering he only has a mere Yonko crew behind him.
Luffy has Yonko crew behind him, whats your point?

Oda designed the story for fighting against the Yonko.

ODA: ''It was supposed to be a story to fight against pirates called Yonko. However, I came up with the idea of Shichibukai... I just thought, it would be badass if these characters showed up, then as you can see, it caused this long serialization!!''

Oda: ''Vivi was introduced as an agent of Baroque Works, but I had no idea of her setup more than that. When I drew her with her hair down, she looked like a princess. What would happen if she were the princess of Alabasta? That's how I started to think about the Alabasta arc. ''

He didn't plan the Shichibukai and Vivi being from Alabasta at the beginning of the story, that means the powers of the Government came later, Yonko was the main plan.

BB doesn't have the supporting cast to be the final villain.
No matter how much you possibly try to wank him and his crew it simply can't measure up to Marines+Seraphims+Holy Knights+possible ancient weapon Uranus
It could work if the war against the WG is fought with plenty of allies while the battle against Blackbeard is simply straw hats by themselves
That would mean the WG fall before the discovery of the One Piece though... which doesn't really work for a few reasons but we'll see

BB doesn't have the supporting cast to be the final villain.
No matter how much you possibly try to wank him and his crew it simply can't measure up to Marines+Seraphims+Holy Knights+possible ancient weapon Uranus
Neither Luffy has supporting cast, Luffy will have allies.

BB might have allies as well, someone like York could side with him, he even made Lakainu's equal his underling, and can plan to make his rivals fight each other and attack at the right time.

Thats what BB did at Marineford, he couldn't steal WB's DF otherwise.

BB's goal is not being the secret leader of Government and hiding inside of his own castle without even his own guards knowing him that he exists.

BB would enjoy and show everyone he is the king of the world if he conquers the government. Imu is a simp virgin, who is scared to show his face to people.
imu is the king of the world , bb wants to be the king of the world
imu is more accomplished and better than that fatfuck who wont even be able to become the king of pirates
bb is not at all greater than imu , he is a failure who wont even be able to reach laughtale , much less defeat void century joyboy .