New series section : who will have one ?

Which one will be promoted ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey @RayanOO ... I have another idea. :madmonk:

I was looking through the General Series Discussion and saw the Attack on Titan sub-section. Long story short, seeing a completed series taking up a sub-section slot but that also might still attract new readers in the future (like how Bleach does) gave me an idea.

Between the General Series Discussion and General Animes Discussion sub-forums, a new sub-forum can be created for manga series that are completed.
This "Completed Series Discussion" sub-forum can be structured just like how the General Series Discussion sub-forum is structured. With popular legacy series like Attack on Titan and Bleach having their own sub-section while lesser series like Trigun have a single thread.

This sub-forum can be used to house the sub-sections of whatever series become completed in the future (say like Black Clover or Kingdom is completed soon) so that ongoing series can be promoted to the front page of the forum to take their place.

The General Series Discussion sub-forum could also be renamed to "Ongoing Series Discussion". Basically if someone wants to see legacy series and old classics, they go to Completed Series Discussion and if they want to see what is brand spanking new then they go to Ongoing Series Discussion.

I would say that a series that counts as being completed would be any series whose franchise is (for the foreseeable future) definitively completed (e.g. Attack on Titan), whose main story is completed and only has some minor spin offs going on (e.g. Bleach and Naruto) or whose author died without a successor to continue the story (I can't think of an actual example but hypothetically let's say the HxH author passes away without leaving any notes behind for somebody to continue his series).

Sub-sections that could be moved to this hypothetical sub-forum would be the likes of Attack on Titan, Bleach, Naruto and uh.... Demon Slayer would have fitted this category too. :catsweat:.... Also any series with a sub-section that gets completed in the future.

What do you think? :finally: