New series section : who will have one ?

Which one will be promoted ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wait a minute....
Naruto has it's own dedicated section while having;
I) 6817 posts less than Kingdom.
II) 3382 posts less than Jujutsu Kaisen.
III) 5287 posts less than MHA.

Looks like some manga series should be promoted even out of the Special Series section into their own full fledged sections if Naruto is the standard. :risicheck:

@RayanOO ? :phoenixmarco:
I agree my friend, I agree

that naruto full section has been irking me since forever

I’m fine with both scenario

but I feel no série is big enough to have a Naruto like big section
Right. You think Naruto makes for a poor standard to have it's own section?

The top of the pack for it's own section based on both threads and post count would be Kingdom and.... Well we never separate Spoilers into their own threads and we usually create threads for Chapters long after the actual Chapter release. :peperain:

Aye, I am seeing your hesitancy here. Lol.

Last edited:
Full rework:-

- Naruto demoted to Special series
- JJK promoted to own big section
- Dragon ball promoted to Special Series
- Demon Slayer demoted to thread
- CSM and SD get their own section.
To be fair, it could be;

I) Any combination of Kingdom, JJK and/ MHA promoted to full fledged section.

II) Naruto demoted to Special Series status.

III) Any combination of Dragon Ball, HxH and/or RoR promoted to Special Series status.

IV) CSM and Sakamoto Days get their own section within the Hot Series Discussion sub-forum.

V) Leave Demon Slayer alone for the time being.

How about this idea @RayanOO

This here is the Naruto Section.
So for the first step, make the Naruto Battledome a sub-section within the Naruto Discussion section exactly like how Kingdom's Battledome is a sub-section of the Kingdom Section. This puts all the Naruto related threads within one sub-forum

Second step, rename this...
To something like "Headliner Series" or whatever name denotes a status above Special Series.

Then move the biggest Special Series sub-forums like Kingdom, JJK and MHA into the new "Headliner Series" category.

After that, move Dragon Ball, Hunter X Hunter and Record of Ragnarok into the Special Series category.

Finally, create a dedicated Chainsaw Man and Sakamoto Days section within the Hot Series Discussion sub-forum.

Voila. :pepecroc:

So for the first step, make the Naruto Battledome a sub-section within the Naruto Discussion section exactly like how Kingdom's Battledome is a sub-section of the Kingdom Section. This puts all the Naruto related threads within one sub-forum

To something like "Headliner Series" or whatever name denotes a status above Special Series.

Then move the biggest Special Series sub-forums like Kingdom, JJK and MHA into the new "Headliner Series" category.

After that, move Dragon Ball, Hunter X Hunter and Record of Ragnarok into the Special Series category.

Finally, create a dedicated Chainsaw Man and Sakamoto Days section within the Hot Series Discussion sub-forum.

The man cracked the code:crazwhat:
Only Ousen level people would think this far ahead:jordanmf:

Wait a minute....
Naruto has it's own dedicated section while having;
I) 6817 posts less than Kingdom.
II) 3382 posts less than Jujutsu Kaisen.
III) 5287 posts less than MHA.

Looks like some manga series should be promoted even out of the Special Series section into their own full fledged sections if Naruto is the standard. :risicheck:

@RayanOO ? :phoenixmarco:
Yeah out with naruto

Worst

Custom title

Yeah i also had in mind something like this but more dynamic:

Promote an admin that can only handle threads / create super-sections ( like the special series one ) it needs to be an admin cuz u can only do it from the admin panel, then :

- Create a Hot Series super-section
- Each [ insert period of time, weeks / months whatever u prefer ] create a contest thread with the top most popular new series and give them their own section

So each period of time you update that list with the most voted series and have a mini contest u know like the Manga Taishō one to give visibility to new series and hopefully attract new people to them and eventually if they are established with time move them to the Special series section

Ofc this would require some work behind it to make it sure people pick this up and the thing becomes active....but it's an idea i guess

I think the other sections should simply have a thread for spoilers, a general thread for recent chapter releases/discussions, and general discussion/questions thread if their aim is less threads.
The aim of the game is more threads. More threads, you get a section. :steef:

Besides, Kingdom has a General Spoiler thread and it really stifles discussion on the Kingdom section when combined with Kingdom's staggered translated release schedule. The General thread sucks out all the potential for chapter discussion.