New series section : who will have one ?

Which one will be promoted ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The aim of the game is more threads. More threads, you get a section. :steef:

Besides, Kingdom has a General Spoiler thread and it really stifles discussion on the Kingdom section when combined with Kingdom's staggered translated release schedule. The General thread sucks out all the potential for chapter discussion.
Unfortunate for Kingdom really with the way chapters are translated, pointless to blame anyone on that everyone got some priorities, that aside, imo:

- General Kingdom Spoilers
- General Kingdom Chapters Discussion
- General Kingdom Discussion

While being able to create other more indepth threads etc.

Don't create anymore chapter threads, same for other highlighted series sections

Edens Zero is in its final arc, not worth a section at this point imo.

I love SpyXFamily, but it has bi-weekly releases (which is arguably worse than all Oda's breaks). CSM is crazy but in a good way, so I won't mind a separate section for it.

@CoC: Color of Clowns is Sakamoto days good? Never read that one, what's the main idea there?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Edens Zero is in its final arc, not worth a section at this point imo.

I love SpyXFamily, but it has bi-weekly releases (which is arguably worse than all Oda's breaks). CSM is crazy but in a good way, so I won't mind a separate section for it.

@CoC: Color of Clowns is Sakamoto days good? Never read that one, what's the main idea there?
Fat middle age guy (Sakamoto) used to be top-tier assassin, but fell in love. His wife made him choose between murder and her, so, he stops being an assassin, and has a daughter with her.

Mind-reading young assassin named Shin is interested in Sakamoto, and eventually ends up working in his store.

Sakamoto tries to defend his normal life, while being pulled back into the assassination industry due to past connections, and teaching Shin how to be a better assassin.

Positives:
-Very hardboiled action. Inspired by action movies that have lots of creative choreography and environmental destruction.
-Likeable characters that feel powerful but still vulnerable
-Well realized world that makes you interested in the characters' connections
-Amazing art that depicts movement very well

Negatives:
-Not a negative for me, but the main character, Sakamoto, gets less fights than some people would prefer. Shin acts like the actual protagonist a lot, the series could use a bit more Sakamoto and give him some more depth.

I still stand by this suggestion. :pepapoo:
How about this idea @RayanOO

This here is the Naruto Section.
So for the first step, make the Naruto Battledome a sub-section within the Naruto Discussion section exactly like how Kingdom's Battledome is a sub-section of the Kingdom Section. This puts all the Naruto related threads within one sub-forum

Second step, rename this...
To something like "Headliner Series" or whatever name denotes a status above Special Series.

Then move the biggest Special Series sub-forums like Kingdom, JJK and MHA into the new "Headliner Series" category.

After that, move Dragon Ball, Hunter X Hunter and Record of Ragnarok into the Special Series category.

Finally, create a dedicated Chainsaw Man and Sakamoto Days section within the Hot Series Discussion sub-forum.

Voila. :pepecroc: