Questions & Mysteries Newgate/Bakkin/Gloriosa love triangle? Does Oda wants us to think Weevil might really be WB's son?

We know that Gloriosa gave up on being Amazon Lily's queen because of love. Did she fell in love with someone of the Rocks pirates? And was that one Whitebeard? This moment here can be interpreted in two ways. A "female rivarly" between Gloriosa and Bakkin,or a love triangle with Whitebeard.

But,if Whitebeard and Bakkin really had a relationship,is Oda trying to make us think (but i think that wont be the case) that Weevil might really be Whitebeard's son? I still think Weevil is just a clone of Whitebeard,but what do you think about it? Of course,if Weevil is really his son,i bet Whitebeard never got to know about his existence,otherwise,as a lover of the concept of family as he was,he would have had took care of his child.

And no one ever thought about that? I mean no one from WG, other pirates etc?
Not my fault they are stupid. It's the same guys that gave Sogeking and later God Usopp 500M and made Buggy in to a yonko with 3B. Any idiot from Buggys crew that served in level 3 at Impel Down with 32M Bon Clay could kill Buggy, get 3B and retire comfortably as a king somewhere.

It's the same series where a 400 M Supernova, Son of Dragon, Grandson of Garp, Marineford Breakout Star, Celestial Dragon beating, Double Shichibukai beater, Impel Down jail breaker, Enies Lobby destroyer that has been the hottest name in the papers for 2 years can wear a fake beard and glasses and change his name from Luffy to Lucy without anyone noticing.

C

CensoredbyWG

Not my fault they are stupid. It's the same guys that gave Sogeking and later God Usopp 500M and made Buggy in to a yonko with 3B. Any idiot from Buggys crew that served in level 3 at Impel Down with 32M Bon Clay could kill Buggy, get 3B and retire comfortably as a king somewhere.

It's the same series where a 400 M Supernova, Son of Dragon, Grandson of Garp, Marineford Breakout Star, Celestial Dragon beating, Double Shichibukai beater, Impel Down jail breaker, Enies Lobby destroyer that has been the hottest name in the papers for 2 years can wear a fake beard and glasses and change his name from Luffy to Lucy without anyone noticing.
Dressrosa was so retarded in hindsight lol

What if Weevil is the son of Gloriosa and Bakkin stole from her?

By the way isn't her name Bakkin? Why it is written Stussy?

Also how does Vegapunk comes in this history?
It's impossible that Weevil is the son of Gloriosa, as the Kuja can only bear female children (unless it's just a cock-and-bull story from Amazon Lily and they actually abandon the male children, but so far the info is that they have a 100% female birthrate).

Weevil is too weird looking, and not like WB at all, and he is also patched up like a zombie of Moria so, imo:

He is really the son of WB and the old hag, almost impossible.

Is some kind of failed zombie fake.

He has just some parts of WB, it would be a good explanation (almost perfect) but this seems way too dark for OP standards (Bakkins could have used parts of an actual dead son, ravaged WB grave and so on, sounds a tad too dark for OP but after all we already get all this lowkey in Thriller bark, see the Cerberus and other patched up zombies plus other dark stuff Oda throws in lowkey here and there).

Oda will suicide himself if he reads this.

Can anyone translate to Japanese and send to him?
Post automatically merged:

It's impossible that Weevil is the son of Gloriosa, as the Kuja can only bear female children (unless it's just a cock-and-bull story from Amazon Lily and they actually abandon the male children, but so far the info is that they have a 100% female birthrate).
And who is fucking them?

It's the same series where a 400 M Supernova, Son of Dragon, Grandson of Garp, Marineford Breakout Star, Celestial Dragon beating, Double Shichibukai beater, Impel Down jail breaker, Enies Lobby destroyer that has been the hottest name in the papers for 2 years can wear a fake beard and glasses and change his name from Luffy to Lucy without anyone noticing

People think that Luffy is a 25 foot heinous pirate who is a menace to society. Regular dude just chilling doesn't even hit their radars