Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Lol, have you ever read one piece?
Pell, Igarappa to name two of the biggest fake deaths, so when those happened the train was going steady but Saul surviving is too much for you?
Yes Saul. He's already served his purpose in the story and this is a character that died before current story. I can't go back to the Robin flashback. You guys can keep reading this trainwreck but I'm going to hold to the good memories before Wano and pretend the rest of the manga doesn't exist. I can't with this shit. Hell no.

Ninjustu literally accomplished nothing during raid like at all. The ninjas were only useful because they both had reasonably strong devil fruits.
Ninjutsu was used to immobilize Raizo for duzens of chapters, once he was freed, he imediatly saved everyone. Shinobu also used ninjutsu to get Momo away from Kaido and fly away from Onigashima.

Also Tama was not more usefull than Yamato lol, Yamato hold off Kaido, in fact one of the best arguments that she wouldn't join at the time is that she's one of the strongest chars in the verse right now
Tama was directly responsible for the defeat of 2 out of the 6 tobiropo and saved Nami's life on a clutch moment. She also assisted with Jimbe's and Franky's fights, providing us with their first 1v1 in hundreds of chapters. Without her help most of the strawhats would have lost their fights due to interference form their gifters. It was explicitly stated multiple times that she was responsible for turning the tides of the raid. That alone is proff that she was more useful than Yamato.
Then, on top of that, you need to remember that Tama was the one that came up with the plan of using Big Mom to free Luffy and Kidd from the Udon prison and then used her powers on Babanuki so that Queen never learned about it. Without this the raid wouldn't even have had a chance to start on the first place.
The fact that Yamato's biggest feat was annoying her father for a couple of minutes and that the strongest enemy she managed to defeat was a random number should speak volumes about how useful she truly was.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Ninjutsu was used to immobilize Raizo for duzens of chapters, once he was freed, he imediatly saved everyone. Shinobu also used ninjutsu to get Momo away from Kaido and fly away from Onigashima.

Tama was directly responsible for the defeat of 2 out of the 6 tobiropo and saved Nami's life on a clutch moment. She also assisted with Jimbe's and Franky's fights, providing us with their first 1v1 in hundreds of chapters. Without her help most of the strawhats would have lost their fights due to interference form their gifters. It was explicitly stated multiple times that she was responsible for turning the tides of the raid. That alone is proff that she was more useful than Yamato.
Then, on top of that, you need to remember that Tama was the one that came up with the plan of using Big Mom to free Luffy and Kidd from the Udon prison and then used her powers on Babanuki so that Queen never learned about it. Without this the raid wouldn't even have had a chance to start on the first place.
The fact that Yamato's biggest feat was annoying her father for a couple of minutes and that the strongest enemy she managed to defeat was a random number should speak volumes about how useful she truly was.
shut up
tama is born to burn
hiyori would never let tama leave/live

Yeah I just found out Saul is alive... Fuck this series. Oda clearly doesn't care about this series anymore and whatever the final arc is going to be fucking trash. Luffy's going to use his bullshit Sun God powers to revive Ace calling it now. Pedro is most likely alive wasting everyone's time with whatever the Carrot's time was because I can't even call it development. It's been real guys but the train is falling over the cliff and jumping out.
Jumping off the train after 1068+ chapters is wild :catcry:

Saul was never stated to be dead. Anyone saying that he was just came to that conclusion on their own. We just entered the Final Saga starting with Egghead so I don’t think you can call it trash when it’s just started.

It’s like heating up food in a microwave for a bit and taking it out too early. You question why it’s cold, yet the reason is because it hasn’t been heated up long enough.

But if you wanna leave, then go ahead. See ya.

…Unless I see you next week. :suresure:

Honestly, after rereading the recent chapter, I think it’s more likely that Bonney will join then Vegapunk. (If one of them join for raftel)

1. Inherited Dreams are a big thing with the straw hats. As such, I believe that Kuma had a dream that aligned with Vegapunk which is why they turned Kuma into PX0.

2. Vegapunks dream is definitely a major dream; however, I feel Vegapunks character just doesn’t mesh with the straw hats. All the straw hats have someone close to them who’s will is connected to their dream. Vegapunk seems like he is connected to Clovis but then it kinda rips into robins inspiration.

3. This is where Bonney seems to fit. If kuma shares a dream that aligns with Vegapunks that Bonney would inherit from her father who died attempting to complete this dream, it’s definitely a straw hat type backstory.

But I may just be bias cause Vegapunks been kinda a let down.

My current preferred list of people to sail with the straw hats in this arc:
1. Shaka - I like his style but he’s likely to die
2. Bonney - I like her personality and backstory
3. Lillith - May be a bit evil but she at least has an entertaining personality.

Honestly, after rereading the recent chapter, I think it’s more likely that Bonney will join then Vegapunk. (If one of them join for raftel)

1. Inherited Dreams are a big thing with the straw hats. As such, I believe that Kuma had a dream that aligned with Vegapunk which is why they turned Kuma into PX0.

2. Vegapunks dream is definitely a major dream; however, I feel Vegapunks character just doesn’t mesh with the straw hats. All the straw hats have someone close to them who’s will is connected to their dream. Vegapunk seems like he is connected to Clovis but then it kinda rips into robins inspiration.

3. This is where Bonney seems to fit. If kuma shares a dream that aligns with Vegapunks that Bonney would inherit from her father who died attempting to complete this dream, it’s definitely a straw hat type backstory.

3. Lillith - May be a bit evil but she at least has an entertaining personality.
If any Vegapunk joins it's the main one.

Wait for a flashback before writing off inherited will. He's only been around for 3 chapters, we don't know if he inherited his dream yet. If he's joining the crew, we'll have a tragic flashback soon to clarify it. I hope you're right though, I'd prefer Bonney by a long shot.

Wait for a flashback before writing off inherited will. He's only been around for 3 chapters, we don't know if he inherited his dream yet. If he's joining the crew, we'll have a tragic flashback soon to clarify it. I hope you're right though, I'd prefer Bonney by a long shot.
I agree it may come; but he seems to relate it all back to Clovis so far so I’m kinda skeptical.