Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Vegapank has more chances to join Straw Hats than Carrot. I'm serious. But as I have already written, Vegapunk is likely to be a temporary traveling companion.
In general, I think that no one will join Straw Hats permanently:pepelit:
I agree.

Funny that Vegapunk’s done more for himself in three chapters than Carrot did in seven years though.

Luffy will actually be sad if funny-shaped head old man doesn’t come along with him.

Vegapunk is not joining lol wtf
The Vegapunks have shown to be able to think independently as opposed to being vessels controled by one mind like we thought in the beginning, but so far the Androids (Satelites?) haven’t been given much individual focus and it has instead been shared by all of them. Although Shaka, Atlas and Lilith have had more focus than the other ones.

Vegapunk… I don’t see how he would be able to research things about the world and make his internet database or whatever when he’s sailing on a ship. It would make more sense if he stayed behind somewhere and allowed one of his Androids to travel with Luffy instead. But here’s the problem;

Would they really care…?

The Androids do what Vegapunk does, which is research and inventing. They share parts of Vegapunk’s brain - or knowledge - and work together to get the job done. They haven’t given the impression that they would want to go anywhere else. Why would they when they can do what they’ve been doing this entire time?

Atlas is too big to be on the ship, Shaka is too soon to tell and we don’t know much about Lilith yet. The others just seem like background characters to be honest :milaugh:

One thing’s for sure though, and that’s that Vegapunk will be traveling with the Straw Hats atleast for a bit. We probably won’t know who the last Straw Hat is until after they go to wherever they’re going next.

Vegapunk seemed to imply that he’s going himself, since he said he was going to “pack up” and told the Straw Hats to meet him someplace.

Whether other Vegapunks will go with him is also uncertain, but it might happen so he can have a bodyguard and another mind to connect to.

Kind of like when Pedro went along with Carrot to Whole Cake Island, I guess.

This better not be becoming Whole Cake Island 2.0. :ohreally:

Yeah I just found out Saul is alive... Fuck this series. Oda clearly doesn't care about this series anymore and whatever the final arc is going to be fucking trash. Luffy's going to use his bullshit Sun God powers to revive Ace calling it now. Pedro is most likely alive wasting everyone's time with whatever the Carrot's time was because I can't even call it development. It's been real guys but the train is falling over the cliff and jumping out.

Yeah I just found out Saul is alive... Fuck this series. Oda clearly doesn't care about this series anymore and whatever the final arc is going to be fucking trash. Luffy's going to use his bullshit Sun God powers to revive Ace calling it now. Pedro is most likely alive wasting everyone's time with whatever the Carrot's time was because I can't even call it development. It's been real guys but the train is falling over the cliff and jumping out.
Lol, have you ever read one piece?
Pell, Igarappa to name two of the biggest fake deaths, so when those happened the train was going steady but Saul surviving is too much for you?