Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't think he wouldn't be able to do that. I just think it's too grey to fit the narration of One Piece. (at least to become a strawhat, to become someone like bellamy I don't see any problem with that)
Bellamy was just barely an antagonist, clearly full of bravado and loyal to the wrong guy but not a villain by several definitions…Lucci was pure malice from the start, and while he’s become less intimidating, his bloodlust hasn’t abated a bit, and it’s obvious none of the SHP have forgiven him or are even inclined to do so. We’ve all had some major whiffs over the last few months, but I can say with full confidence that the pigeon guy will NEVER be a Straw Hat, a member of the Grand Fleet, or any type of ally to Luffy.

Bellamy was just barely an antagonist, clearly full of bravado and loyal to the wrong guy but not a villain by several definitions…Lucci was pure malice from the start, and while he’s become less intimidating, his bloodlust hasn’t abated a bit, and it’s obvious none of the SHP have forgiven him or are even inclined to do so. We’ve all had some major whiffs over the last few months, but I can say with full confidence that the pigeon guy will NEVER be a Straw Hat, a member of the Grand Fleet, or any type of ally to Luffy.
I agree

People tried to push child murderers hated by Luffy, Nami and Chopper as candidates because of so called redemption. Is it really surprising people are trying to push Lucci?
Wait? So you’re saying that Caesar and Monet wouldn’t be automatically absolved of the horrible things they’ve done even if they say “Oops, my bad” to the SHs? :jinbewat:
Post automatically merged:

When does the Stussy for nakama train start
After Lucci joins.