Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I'm a Carrotstan and i think Yamato is the most likely to join at this point.

Otherwise her entire existance from start to finish is non-sensical, much like making the One piece not in Raftel but on some other island.
Carrot and Vegapunk are the most likely to join so far. But neither will happen, unless Carrot reappears real soon.

I meant her obssesion with joining right to the very end.

She could still just be boobs/princess without saying she wanted to join every chapter.
That was just a side effect of her Oden fanaticism. And yes that’s all her character was for was to fanboy oden and provide fanservice.

If she mattered oda would you know… give her an actual character

I mean i guess that's kinda of pessimistic but plausible lol.

I don't really believe it was bait tho, these things never work out for the author, why bait for a few years to then turn a substancial part of the fandom agaisnt you for tricking them?

:kayneshrug:

I mean i guess that's kinda of pessimistic but plausible lol.

I don't really believe it was bait tho, these things never work out for the author, why bait for a few years to then turn a substancial part of the fandom agaisnt you for tricking them?

:kayneshrug:
That's the thing. Like I kept telling you all : It was never a bait..

It was character development. Yamato needed to understand that freedom doesn't come just by seeking the sea but also by doing what you really want to do.

If Oda wanted to bait us, Oda would have made Luffy say "yes, you can join when we are done with Kaido" that and only that would be bait.

This was literally how wano went as a whole???
I mean not really, people were upset at the Ryuma grave thing with Zoro thing for instance, that was a plot thread that went nowhere.

Yamato was constantly saying she wanted to join, the equivalent would be Zoro saying he wanted to go to the grave all throughout Wano and then not going last minute.

That's the thing. Like I kept telling you all : It was never a bait..

It was character development. Yamato needed to understand that freedom doesn't come just by seeking the sea but also by doing what you really want to do.

If Oda wanted to bait us, Oda would have made Luffy say "yes, you can join when we are done with Kaido" that and only that would be bait.
Yamato didn't need to want to join the SHs to sail out like Oden tho, the same "arc" could have been done by just her wanting to generically leave Wano

She literally had no developed character? What was Yamatos character?
Well read the story. I can't make you see something you obviously don't want to see mate.

But in short, the story of Yamato tell the tale of the self discovering journey of a girl who had to understood that freedom can have multiple meanings.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato didn't need to want to join the SHs to sail out like Oden tho, the same "arc" could have been done by just her wanting to generically leave Wano
I didn't understand that, sorry. Can you rephrase ?

I mean not really, people were upset at the Ryuma grave thing with Zoro thing for instance, that was a plot thread that went nowhere.

Yamato was constantly saying she wanted to join, the equivalent would be Zoro saying he wanted to go to the grave all throughout Wano and then not going last minute.
Yamato was saying she wanted to be like Oden, her wanting to leave was just a side effect of that.

And what about:
Luffy consistently saying he’ll beat big mom?
Big Moms crews entire presence?
The constant “pirate alliances end with betrayal”?

Those are just long term plots from the top of my head

It did, just because it didn't go where people wanted it to go doesn't mean nothing happened (lawl). Zoro went to Ryuma's grave to pay respect just like he did before and that's ok.

Well read the story. I can't make you see something you obviously don't want to see mate.

But in short, the story of Yamato tell the tale of the self discovering journey of a girl who had to understood that freedom can have multiple meanings.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't understand that, sorry. Can you rephrase ?
I’m asking for a basic thing, what is Yamatos character? Don’t just avoid the question, just tell me what is Yamatos character if its obviously there?