Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Perospero is still responsible. Sorry.

:kayneshrug:
"Your honor, I'm suing Perospero, because my mentor Pedro tried to blow him up."

Sanji and the Straw Hats had beef with Perospero and Big Mom. What did Perospero do to Zou, or Minks, outside of Zou? Hell, Big Mom sent Pekoms to Zou, because she respects her crew enough to understand Pekoms didn't want to see his hometown messed up in the hunt for Sanji.

Pedro could have also used the dynamite too... oh, I don't know... BLOW UP THE CANDY TRAPPING THE SHIP!?!

This is not a Pell situation. Perospero never tried to blow up anyone (he did try to kill Chopper and Brook when they refused to leave, though).

If you can't admit Perospero never tried to kill Pedro in the first place, you care way more about your agenda than reading the actual manga.

Carrot's "revenge" against Perospero exists solely because Pedro kept illegally entering Yonkou territory with the intent to steal Poneglyphs.

You're cheapening Pedro's sacrifice by acting like it had anything to do with revenge against Perospero, when Pedro just wanted to keep his promise to Roger, and help bring about the Dawn.

Luffy wasn't beating his heart on the rooftop because Pedro was murdered by Perospero, it's because Luffy knew Pedro sacrificed himself to help Luffy reach that point of Gear 5.

How the fuck you're going to spend this much time talking about Carrot and blatantly ignore basic aspects of her plotline???

There's plenty of reasons to hate Perospero, but, Pedro blew himself up.

You realize this series is about Free Will, right?

Sanji and the Straw Hats had beef with Perospero and Big Mom. What did Perospero do to Zou, or Minks, outside of Zou? Hell, Big Mom sent Pekoms to Zou, because she respects her crew enough to understand Pekoms didn't want to see his hometown messed up in the hunt for Sanji.

Pedro could have also used the dynamite too... oh, I don't know... BLOW UP THE CANDY TRAPPING THE SHIP!?!
Not gonna work, Peros could have just recreate it. The goal was to take out Perospero. Again. Perospero is the responsible here. Period.

If you can't admit Perospero never tried to kill Pedro in the first place, you care way more about your agenda than reading the actual manga.
He tried to trap the strawhat with the upcoming BigMom. They were at death door. There is no excuse here.

You're cheapening Pedro's sacrifice by acting like it had anything to do with revenge against Perospero, when Pedro just wanted to keep his promise to Roger, and help bring about the Dawn.
No. Pedro did the right thing.

How the fuck you're going to spend this much time talking about Carrot and blatantly ignore basic aspects of her plotline???
Perospero being the responsible for Pedro's death doesn't negate in anyway Pedro's sacrifice. relax mate.

Yes he did.

You realize this series is about Free Will, right?
In this instance, it was not about a choice. It was about the best thing to do. Stop fighting. Carrot was right to want revenge.

@CarrotForNakama I like you, keep defending Pedro’s name, I’ll back you up
:ultimoji:
Screw that creep Perospero and all his brainwashed fans, like why is there a cult of “Perospero did nothing wrong” worshippers??

He and Jack deserved soooo much more

We already deducted
Wait fuck I just realized
All the Strawhats with DFs have had very specific naming schemes with their DFs
And there is one naming pattern missing
And we still don't know what the name of Bonney's DF is
You found out about the DF-naming sceme of Oda - great.

You also seem to be a big fan of Bonney, aren't you?
Post automatically merged:

"Like" just for the underlying sarcasm. :gokulaugh:

Because of Perospero.
:kayneshrug:

Kidnapping someone does not justify me going into their home with the intent to kill their family member.
Except they didn't go into their home with intent to kill. The original mission was to retrieve Sanji, get a copy of BM's poneglyph, and skedaddle. It was only after the revelation that the BM pirates were planning to assassinate Sanji and his family that the crew decided to get the jump on them by doing the same.
:luffydab:

Except they didn't go into their home with intent to kill. The original mission was to retrieve Sanji, get a copy of BM's poneglyph, and skedaddle. It was only after the revelation that the BM pirates were planning to assassinate Sanji and his family that the crew decided to get the jump on them by doing the same.
:luffydab:
Fair enough.

Self defense it is :risiup:

Carrot was to weak to beat Peros regardless
Post automatically merged:

I mean sure bro, she wanted to travel with the SH and Momo's story is basically over.

I'm not even a big Yamato dude but c'mon
As Warback says, Carrot is weak, even Peros had a brief battle with Marco, the first commander of the Shirohige pirates, he was at 100% and Carrot was also at 100% accompanied by Wanda and even then with Sulong (he must not always rely on that power because it is only when there is a full moon) he did not defeat him.

Now Neko because he defeated him because he is a Third Commander level (not to mention that he came from a beating by Kaido, if he was healed but was not even at 50%) but his Sulong form is more powerful compared to Carrot and other Minks and thanks to the clash of Coc of Luffy and Kaido cleared the clouds he could defeat Peros who is also already with a drop in power.