Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
After reflexion I will put Stussy's potential as a last crewmate over Bonney.
Welcome to the club :cheers:

While past few chapters we didn't have much of Stussy because there's too much going on, I still give her a generous 20-25% chance.

Her being a first clone makes her unique, she doesn't really have anywhere else to go (unless she decides to join Revos, as Vegapunk has connections with Dragon, she might have as well), plus there are several ways how to approach her dream - it could be either related to clones recognition on par with normal humans or it could be a shared dream with Vegapunk. Let's read and see how it goes :optimistic:

Welcome to the club :cheers:

While past few chapters we didn't have much of Stussy because there's too much going on, I still give her a generous 20-25% chance.

Her being a first clone makes her unique, she doesn't really have anywhere else to go (unless she decides to join Revos, as Vegapunk has connections with Dragon, she might have as well), plus there are several ways how to approach her dream - it could be either related to clones recognition on par with normal humans or it could be a shared dream with Vegapunk. Let's read and see how it goes :optimistic:
I need a strong desire, a purpose. And indeed, while Bonney has a purpose, it seems like it will be resolved shortly.

If you're dismissing Boney even after she's gotten all this focus and a setup for her to get saddu backstory, you better hope your batgirl gets the next 10 chapters devoted to her.

Cuse so far 2 chapters of small talk and 1 atack is extremlly low focus

If you're dismissing Boney even after she's gotten all this focus and a setup for her to get saddu backstory, you better hope your batgirl gets the next 10 chapters devoted to her.

Cuse so far 2 chapters of small talk and 1 atack is extremlly low focus
Bonneys entire experience going through Kumas flashback got off screen.

Meanwhile Stussys been chilling with and interacting with the crew

Bonneys entire experience going through Kumas flashback got off screen.

Meanwhile Stussys been chilling with and interacting with the crew
So did Bonney? Like

In fact i just checked and Stussy has had 2 lines directly at SHs, arguably 1.

Outside of that she only talked to vegapunk and Sentomaru.

Last edited:
If your argument is that Stussy will get focus after Egghead then that works for Bonney too.

Also Franky had his backstory in Water 7 soooo

:few:
More like Stussy will get focus as Stella becomes a primary target for the world government as that’s who her plot line is connected to. Which the egghead incident is going to revolve around Stella.

As for Bonney, I kinda have Yamato flashbacks, when Yamato spent all the time with Momo, and not with SH, here Bonney separated on her own and spends more time with Vegapunk/Vegatech/Kuma's memories while Stussy is vibing with Jinbe.

Let's hope for Stussy's time to come!
Until then, I'm going to enjoy that wild ride that Oda cooked for us on Egghead.

Bonney has had moments with at least 2 strawhats in Luffy and Chopper. Stussy you can maybe say has had one in calling Sanji a dog.

Neither of them is exactly stumbling over themselves in crew interactions.