Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
That's funny. Afterall, I mean One Piece doesn't have a history of "killing" characters only for them to actually haven't died, right? I don't have to name the characters. You know who they are.

So you're wasting spots on the list for "joke" characters? The list is useless then since it isn't as accurate as it could be in terms of how people actually feel. Multiple choices is a joke too as the likihood more than 1 more Strawhat joins is highly unlikely. I don't believe a new character will join after they find the last Lode Ponegliff as then Laugh Tale is right around the corner. It would be hitching a ride for a completely new character so only other characters would be someone Luffy already knows AND who contributed directly in helping Luffy become the Pirate King. Pedro fits that depending on his status.

Pedro was essential to them getting their 2nd and 3rd Lode Ponegliffs. Pedro provided information and distraction for Brook. Pedro sacrificed himself for Luffy and half the crew to escape to live for the opportunity of defeating Kaido. Pedro asked Luffy what he planned on doing after defeating Kaido which Luffy had no clue of thinking that far ahead. But Pedro had. That leaves a chance that Pedro thought how he could help Luffy with the last Ponegliff. How Pedro either faked his death or protected himself similar to Candy Armor I don't know. But there was no body. Hence hope.

All the characters on the list are jokes. There isn't any good reasoning Oda would make them crewmates IMO.

No. Sulong Pedro and the other 3 transformstions must happen. IIRC Luffy didn't see Sulong in Wano and it would be a crime in writing for Luffy not to react to the transformation. I'll keep rolling the dice on Pedro being in this Germa cover story or the next cover story. All Strawhats besides Luffy have been in cover stories, FYI. It could mean something.

For me it's either Pedro as the Shipguard or a new character that is integral to getting a copy of the last Lode Ponegliff who has a clear crew position.
Post automatically merged:

What is the point of the poll then? To be funny?
:choppawhat:
Didn't Pedro get blown up? Perospero literally lost an arm

I don't think there would be a body, as grim as that sounds.

No. Sulong Pedro and the other 3 transformstions must happen. IIRC Luffy didn't see Sulong in Wano and it would be a crime in writing for Luffy not to react to the transformation. I'll keep rolling the dice on Pedro being in this Germa cover story or the next cover story. All Strawhats besides Luffy have been in cover stories, FYI. It could mean something.

For me it's either Pedro as the Shipguard or a new character that is integral to getting a copy of the last Lode Ponegliff who has a clear crew position.
You're doing the same thing than Carrot fans, she didn't say her goodbye to the crew yadi yada, we haven't seen Sulong Pedro.. They are both irrelevant..

Pedro is going to appear in the Germa cover story as Strawberry jelly splattered over the shores of the seducing woods..
He's dead dead.. As dead as Hiluluk..

Caribou‘s role:
Cooper
A cooper was only found on board a larger vessel, but he was very useful as he could assemble barrels, a key skill because, at the time, these were the only large containers available and were used for keeping dry stores, wet stores, water, rum, and gunpowder in. He ensured they remained as airtight and watertight as possible, and he could dismantle empty barrels to increase space for newly captured cargo. The cooper also made and repaired buckets.

and/or
Boatswain
Boatswains were junior officers. They were people who supervised all activities on a ship. Depending on the size of the ship and crew, they could have one or several duties. Duties ranged from anchoring to naval provisions. They reported to the Quartermaster or the Captain.
:ace:

yeahh and remember that Caesar was a strawhat candidate a while ago
Yep, I was even thinking that he may get some sort of redemption arc/sad flashback why he turned out the way he did and him joining would be somehow justified (not that I wanted him to join, but if the crew had to get a logia, he was right there).

To me both Caribou & CC are irredeemably evil, and Oda isn't Mashima who has half of his villains join the good side and lose half of there powers in a process, but who knows what Oda has for us, even the legendary C4N was wrong about Carrot 😁

Caribou‘s role:
Cooper
A cooper was only found on board a larger vessel, but he was very useful as he could assemble barrels, a key skill because, at the time, these were the only large containers available and were used for keeping dry stores, wet stores, water, rum, and gunpowder in. He ensured they remained as airtight and watertight as possible, and he could dismantle empty barrels to increase space for newly captured cargo. The cooper also made and repaired buckets.

and/or
Boatswain
Boatswains were junior officers. They were people who supervised all activities on a ship. Depending on the size of the ship and crew, they could have one or several duties. Duties ranged from anchoring to naval provisions. They reported to the Quartermaster or the Captain.
:ace:
Purser

Reposting this for the agenda

1. Barrel is 2-0 against Caribou
  2. The Barrel as been in the story since chapter 1
  3. Luffy has a special conection to it because he stowed away in it and it saved his life when he was drowning
  4. Can beat a logia user
  5. Barrel heard luffy's dream and stopped Laribou from hearing it
  6. Barrel has a role: Barrel
  7. The Barrel is a better storage unit than Caribou ( no mud on everything)
  8. The Barrel can eat DF (this is been foreshadowed since Alabasta with items eating DF fruits)
  9. The Barrel will probably eat Kaido's fruit that reincarnated into Nami's tree and become a Dragon God- Barrel
  10. Barrel has wordplay in it, last letter is L, because that's the last thing on his mind, Ls.

#Barrel4nakama #putBarrelonthefuckinglist