Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I really can't believe that Smoker for StrawHat isn't as popular after such a chapter where it shows us a marine that came to the conclusion that you can do justice outside the org

and his best friend have been in constant character developement towards that ; and he is missing rn from Hachinoso and will show up at Egghead

Smoker is joining this arc. even Tashigi is seperated from him rn so when he joins the SH, their duo is already broken

Boa is the final strawhat
All jokes aside, Hancock makes all the sense in the world in many ways, but it's just too late to have an arc about her. It's so close, because she can't stay in Amazon Lily, she needs Yonko protection for her country, she said it's time to go find Luffy, Shakky showed up and was revealed as the former empress so she can take over for Hancock, and she can get Luffy's vivre card from Rayleigh. I thought she would join after Wano on the condition that she had to be the focus of the next arc, but that didn't happen. There just isn't time anymore.

I wonder why no one is pointing to the now most obvious possibility of Lucci joining the SHP. He is currently an ally of Luffy, is strong, has had plot armor in this arc and is from the WG.

Does it still seem to be that much of an impossibility to you all?

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
I wonder why no one is pointing to the now most obvious possibility of Lucci joining the SHP. He is currently an ally of Luffy, is strong, has had plot armor in this arc and is from the WG.

Does it still seem to be that much of an impossibility to you all?
I'll say this. It has a significantly higher chance of happening than Tama magically getting strong enough to join a Yonko crew while we head into the endgame :ihaha:

I'll say this. It has a significantly higher chance of happening than Tama magically getting strong enough to join a Yonko crew while we head into the endgame :ihaha:
Well, at least something.

I think that maybe his stakes are going to go up, when everyone sees that Shaka and Lucci are actually related by blood.

Let Tama stay in Wano - she deserves a nice childhood.