Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I was gonna maybe elaborate on this in a Hancock thread I'm planning on making, but I think this is a good thread to talk about it:
Honestly, if anyone else joins the Grand Fleet, it'll probably be Hancock.
One: She has no where else to go.
Two: She would be a very good addition as she can clear out large amounts of fodder and even certain "strong" characters ( like Vasco and Catarina ) with Conq Haki and her fruit.
Three: She literally said she was going to find Luffy and meet up for him for... What ever reasons. Now that there's news about him engaging in a war at Egghead, they're probably making a beeline there.
After all, who's gonna deal with the hundreds of Marine ships?
Kuzan would be too busy asking Stussy on a date to fight back
:kuzanshut:
That Stussy Pussy goes hard :ace:

I was gonna maybe elaborate on this in a Hancock thread I'm planning on making, but I think this is a good thread to talk about it:
Honestly, if anyone else joins the Grand Fleet, it'll probably be Hancock.
One: She has no where else to go.
Two: She would be a very good addition as she can clear out large amounts of fodder and even certain "strong" characters ( like Vasco and Catarina ) with Conq Haki and her fruit.
Three: She literally said she was going to find Luffy and meet up for him for... What ever reasons. Now that there's news about him engaging in a war at Egghead, they're probably making a beeline there.
After all, who's gonna deal with the hundreds of Marine ships?
I believe she is the most likely.
Stussy can stay protecting Vegapunk like Yamato was protecting Momo.

1-It was 100% because her powers were super conveniemt for that specific scenario
2-It was only made possible because she had a shitbton of help and prep time
3-The argument is about her overall strength, not general accomplishments, she isnt even stronger than Oden when he popped out of his mother since he was able to throw his nurse across the room
I am not arguing for Tama joining SHs. But, her feats are clearly more impressive and significant than Oden’s at that age. DF powers are strength. Consult BB if you don’t believe me.

1-It was 100% because her powers were super conveniemt for that specific scenario
2-It was only made possible because she had a shitbton of help and prep time
3-The argument is about her overall strength, not general accomplishments, she isnt even stronger than Oden when he popped out of his mother since he was able to throw his nurse across the room
1- Her powers are super convenient in general, Luffy said so himself when they first met. Exchange her with Aisa in Skypiea and she becomes top 5 strongest in the arc by taming the giant snake. On top of saving Zoro and Robin by freeing Luffy from the Snakes's stomach much sooner. Most islands in the grand line had a special fauna.
2- What prep time? She arrived in the middle of the battle and turned the tides of the raid. She had help from Ussop but most of the gifters turned as a result of the gifters she already controlled feeding other gifters. Her plan and her orders.
3- Not counting her DF when analyzing Tama is just not fair. That's her main attribute as a beast tamer.

Last edited:
There will be no new SHs. People thinking otherwise at this point are either coping or trolling.
Tbh I seriously believe in +1:josad:

I just am confused about who fits the best, and while I have some ideas, there has to be a little of deus ex machina here and there to make those candidates true :quest:

Also, waiting for Kuzan to kill Garp to make sure he's seriously BBP and not working on his own agenda.

She's a Kurozumi. Are you insane?
And a childhood with the strawhats doesn't sound bad, does it?
I do not quite know what you mean by your first sentence. Why is her being a Kurozumi making my comment about her staying in Wano look insane?

I think that a childhood on a pirate ship that is constantly attacked by the WG and third parties does not really sound like a safe place to be for a child. The SHP are great - the dangerous circumstances they are always getting themselves in, are not.

Besides didn't she want to become a ninja? How could she learn the skill if she has no master, who can teach her? On the Sunny there is none. Do you really want to force her dream down the drain? This would be sad for the character.

I do not quite know what you mean by your first sentence. Why is her being a Kurozumi making my comment about her staying in Wano look insane?

I think that a childhood on a pirate ship that is constantly attacked by the WG and third parties does not really sound like a safe place to be for a child. The SHP are great - the dangerous circumstances they are always getting themselves in, are not.
Because the people of Wano promoted a Kurozumi genocide out of hate and vengeance, and that was BEFORE Orochi made them all starve and Hiyori said they were born to burn in a play that all the nation should see. If anyone ever finds out she ia a kurozumi Wano is literally the most dangerous place on the planet for her to be in. A lot more dangerous than being protected by a Yonkou and his crew.

Besides didn't she want to become a ninja? How could she learn the skill if she has no master, who can teach her? On the Sunny there is none. Do you really want to force her dream down the drain? This would be sad for the character.
She wanted to be a ninja because of Ace's promise to her that she would join his crew when she became one. Her main motivation to become one is so she can set sail from Wano. This was repeated when she asked Luffy, she wants to finish her training because that's something Ace told her she needed to do before going out to sea. It's not going against her dream at all, it's actually in line with it. She has already been training for 4 years (longer than the strawhats did during the timeskip mind you) and now she found a new master,the most experienced kunoichi in Wano.

I think her training will finish a lot quicker than people expect as she has already been training for years and the ninja training is something you can finish as a child, as evidenced by Chome, a young girl and a elite ninja member of the Oniwabanshu that served directly under the shogun, and this panel of Shinobu as a kunochi around Tama's age.

Last edited:
You seem to be very enthusiasic about the idea of Smoker joining. Even though he is not even on Egghead, yet.

I would bet against every Smoker fan out there that he is not becoming a Straw hat but Lucci. And I would bet one month of my avi.
Post automatically merged:

Because the people of Wano promoted a Kurozumi genocide out of hate and vengeance, and that was BEFORE Orochi made them all starve and Hiyori said they were born to burn in a play that all the nation should see. If anyone ever finds out she ia a kurozumi Wano is literally the most dangerous place on the planet for her to be in. A lot more dangerous than being protected by a Yonkou and his crew.

She wanted to be a ninja because of Ace's promise to her that she would join his crew when she became one. Her main motivation to become one is so she can set sail from Wano. This was repeated when she asked Luffy, she wants to finish her training because that's something Ace told her she needed to do before going out to sea. It's not going against her dream at all, it's actually in line with it. She has already been training for 4 years (longer than the strawhats did during the timeskip mind you) and now she found a new master,the most experienced kunoichi in Wano.

I think her training will finish a lot quicker than people expect as she's already been training for years and the ninja training is something you can finish as a child, as evidenced by Chome, a young girl and a elite ninja member of the Oniwabanshu that served directly under the shogun, and this panel of Shinobu as a kunochi around Tama's age.
Ok, I recognize your enthusiasm.

Would you like to make a bet? You bet that Tama is joining as next and last SHP-member and I bet that Lucci is joining. The wager is one month of our avi. You in?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
What's that?

Aokiji is a true member of the Blackbeard Pirates, and the Straw Hats need someone else near Admiral level, to fight him?

And Chopper is making Sulong Mink Medicine? Wow, there goes Carrot's main weakness...

Welp, guess we're just going to have to go back to Wano and Zou to pick them both up, mweheheheheheheheh

:pepebusi:

THE RISE OF THE ONI PRINCESS AND LUNAR QUEEN ARE UPON US!!!