Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Her powers are super convenient in general, Luffy said so himself when they first met
They arent conveninent for COMBAT, they are conveninent for other things
What prep time? She arrived in the middle of the battle and turned the tides of the raid

She spent the whole journey towards Onigashima making Dangos, and was only able to deliver them in mass because she already had multiple slaves from udon. Thats all a lot of prep time
Not counting her DF when analyzing Tama is just not fair
I am counting her DF, I'm just not forgetting that:
1-Not every island has powerful animals
2-Gifters were a Beast pirates only thing
3-Even with those 2 things on her side she still needed to constantly be protected, needing even bullshit like the "Mother mode" to prevent her from being killed. In the raid she was a huge asset, anywhere else she is a massive liability

I am counting her DF, I'm just not forgetting that:
1-Not every island has powerful animals
2-Gifters were a Beast pirates only thing
3-Even with those 2 things on her side she still needed to constantly be protected, needing even bullshit like the "Mother mode" to prevent her from being killed. In the raid she was a huge asset, anywhere else she is a massive liability

Laboon is an animal, Little Garden had Dinosaurs , Drum Island had the Lapahn, Alabasta had Banana Gators, Skypiea had a giant Snake, Water 7 had giant sea horses, Thriller Bark had the Cerberus and other animal hybrids, Mihawk island had those baboons, Luffy developed Gear 4 fighting strong animals, The Kraken is a thing, Punk Hazard had Smiley and animal hybrids, Ucy was stronger than most coliseum fighters and there was those spotted sharks, Zunisha is a thing, Dragons exist in the canon, Elbaf most likely also has a giant fauna and there's still Roger's egg.
The grand majority of islands in the grand line had a weird and usually above human level of strength creatures. People who think Tama's power is situational are blind. Luffy even said it was a very useful power upon first seeing it.

The power-level obsessed, shallow-reader take is to hate Tama for being a plot-device that ruined the oh so hyped gifter menace. Assuming that Oda couldn't think of a better way to deal with how strong they were.

The character-driven, deep-reader epiphany is realizing that the gifters were created so that Tama, the last nakama, would shine even more in her own arc.

:smart:

Laboon is an animal, Little Garden had Dinosaurs , Drum Island had the Lapahn, Alabasta had Banana Gators, Skypiea had a giant Snake, Water 7 had giant sea horses, Thriller Bark had the Cerberus and other animal hybrids, Mihawk island had those baboons, Luffy developed Gear 4 fighting strong animals, The Kraken is a thing, Punk Hazard had Smiley and animal hybrids, Ucy was stronger than most coliseum fighters and there was those spotted sharks, Zunisha is a thing, Dragons exist in the canon, Elbaf most likely also has a giant fauna and there's still Roger's egg.
The grand majority of islands in the grand line had a weird and usually above human level of strength creatures. People who think Tama's power is situational are blind. Luffy even said it was a very useful power upon first seeing it.
How would she even feed a Dango to Laboon? and all the other animals you mentioned were completely inconsequential besides the ones on Rusukaina, but why would the crerw ever go there? And is very unlikely that it would work on Zunisha since its a special being
Post automatically merged:

The power-level obsessed
You say that while desperately trying to convince others that she isnt complete fodder, so wich one is it? :moonwalk:

How would she even feed a Dango to Laboon? and all the other animals you mentioned were completely inconsequential besides the ones on Rusukaina, but why would the crerw ever go there? And is very unlikely that it would work on Zunisha since its a special being
The Snake in Skypia wasn't inconsequential at all, on top of being quite strong she kept Luffy away from Enel. My point was that there are strange and strong animals in almost every island. If Tama was there she could use them to the strawhats advantage
Post automatically merged:

So if I'm understanding this thread right, Tama scales somewhere between YC1 and Admiral level :risicheck:

Is this correct? @CoC: Color of Clowns @Devilbat @Meeyori @Random_Kurozumi @Sir Yasheen
Are we counting O-Lin?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
So if I'm understanding this thread right, Tama scales somewhere between YC1 and Admiral level :risicheck:

Is this correct? @CoC: Color of Clowns @Devilbat @Meeyori @Random_Kurozumi @Sir Yasheen
Tama is hard to scale because she's completely dependent on what animals are around her. Before, it was even worse, since she herself had no means of giving her Chibi Dongos to enemies without risking certain injury/death.

If she gets some Ninja skills, and can shoot her Dangos into animals mouths without relying on other people (like Usopp during the Raid), she's a lot more useful.

So, without any animals, she's around kid-Usopp level, but, if Tama gets access to a ton of strong animals and has the Ninja skills to tame them, she'd probably be around low Tobi Roppo level, like Page One.

If Tama was in an area with actual ancient beasts, like the OG dragons Kaido and Momo's Fruits are based off of, she'd really shine, though.

Tama is a total wildcard in terms of power level, it all depends on what island she's on, and if she can actually get the Kibi Dangos into the animals she wants to control.

Her Fruit's Awakening would be really interesting to see. Maybe Tama's Awakening allows her to turn her animal companions Sulong? Or, she can tame actual Zoans for a short time?

Tama is hard to scale because she's completely dependent on what animals are around her. Before, it was even worse, since she herself had no means of giving her Chibi Dongos to enemies without risking certain injury/death.

If she gets some Ninja skills, and can shoot her Dangos into animals mouths without relying on other people (like Usopp during the Raid), she's a lot more useful.

So, without any animals, she's around kid-Usopp level, but, if Tama gets access to a ton of strong animals and has the Ninja skills to tame them, she'd probably be around low Tobi Roppo level, like Page One.

If Tama was in an area with actual ancient beasts, like the OG dragons Kaido and Momo's Fruits are based off of, she'd really shine, though.

Tama is a total wildcard in terms of power level, it all depends on what island she's on, and if she can actually get the Kibi Dangos into the animals she wants to control.

Her Fruit's Awakening would be really interesting to see. Maybe Tama's Awakening allows her to turn her animal companions Sulong? Or, she can tame actual Zoans for a short time?
Mecha Shark Tama is Emperor level tbh
:kuzanshut:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

Oh yeah if she had an awakening and that's what it did, I wouldn't be nearly as opposed to her joining. That's why I say wait for her to grow up in Two Piece, where she can actually shine and be good.

The power-level obsessed, shallow-reader take is to hate Tama for being a plot-device that ruined the oh so hyped gifter menace. Assuming that Oda couldn't think of a better way to deal with how strong they were.

The character-driven, deep-reader epiphany is realizing that the gifters were created so that Tama, the last nakama, would shine even more in her own arc.

:smart:

Or her powers are gimmick for an arc where they fight the beast pirates :kayneshrug:

And probably a nice intro into the power of the former user who controled Zuneesha

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Oh yeah if she had an awakening and that's what it did, I wouldn't be nearly as opposed to her joining. That's why I say wait for her to grow up in Two Piece, where she can actually shine and be good.
We'll just have to wait until Act 4 either does or doesn't happen.

I honestly don't want Two Piece, either. But, if Oda wants it, I guess I'll accept it.