Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Ok, I recognize your enthusiasm.

Would you like to make a bet? You bet that Tama is joining as next and last SHP-member and I bet that Lucci is joining. The wager is one month of our avi. You in?
I don't know about next as I think there's a good chance Vivi rejoins temporarily. But I definitely think Tama will be the last and ,once she does, it will be as a permanent official strawhat. If you rephrase it as something like: When one of them joins the loser with have to change the avi for a month. I can easily accept it.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Wano Act 4 will break this website.

I crave the chaos of seeing so many Nakama join.

I believe Vivi is the first one to come, though. Vivi's goals are very similar to Vegapunk and Dragon's, and since Dragon and the Revolutionaries are big in this arc, it really is the perfect time to bring her back.

People can talk about power-scaling all they want, but Oda really doesn't care. If he wants a character to join the crew, he'll give them the power ups they need.

People act like Carrot is weak, when Brook and Chopper got low-diffed by Perospero, and Sulong Carrot was capable of doing serious damage to him. We thought Bepo was weak because he couldn't go into Sulong when he needed to, so, what does Oda do? Sulong steroid, which fixes Carrot's weakness, as well.

Momo went from being unable to do anything useful to carrying an entire mini-island to keep it from crashing and exploding in a single night.

Oda cares more about emotion than power levels and stuff like that. Half of the arguments here ignore that Oda himself doesn't really give a damn if the character is weak or not, he cares whether or not they fit into his narrative.

Momo went from getting beaten up by Kanjuro to being able to blow through Green Bull's giant wood form in a week. Oda has no problem giving characters like Vivi, Tama, and Usopp power ups (remember Usopp's Dials?) to even their strength.

Weak characters can still join the crew, it will just piss people off because they'll have to gain crazy power ups to catch up.

What's that?

Aokiji is a true member of the Blackbeard Pirates, and the Straw Hats need someone else near Admiral level, to fight him?

And Chopper is making Sulong Mink Medicine? Wow, there goes Carrot's main weakness...

Welp, guess we're just going to have to go back to Wano and Zou to pick them both up, mweheheheheheheheh

:pepebusi:

THE RISE OF THE ONI PRINCESS AND LUNAR QUEEN ARE UPON US!!!

I'll take Carrot fights the horse, pet vs doctor and pet vs pet

Wano Act 4 will break this website.

I crave the chaos of seeing so many Nakama join.

I believe Vivi is the first one to come, though. Vivi's goals are very similar to Vegapunk and Dragon's, and since Dragon and the Revolutionaries are big in this arc, it really is the perfect time to bring her back.

People can talk about power-scaling all they want, but Oda really doesn't care. If he wants a character to join the crew, he'll give them the power ups they need.

People act like Carrot is weak, when Brook and Chopper got low-diffed by Perospero, and Sulong Carrot was capable of doing serious damage to him. We thought Bepo was weak because he couldn't go into Sulong when he needed to, so, what does Oda do? Sulong steroid, which fixes Carrot's weakness, as well.

Momo went from being unable to do anything useful to carrying an entire mini-island to keep it from crashing and exploding in a single night.

Oda cares more about emotion than power levels and stuff like that. Half of the arguments here ignore that Oda himself doesn't really give a damn if the character is weak or not, he cares whether or not they fit into his narrative.

Momo went from getting beaten up by Kanjuro to being able to blow through Green Bull's giant wood form in a week. Oda has no problem giving characters like Vivi, Tama, and Usopp power ups (remember Usopp's Dials?) to even their strength.

Weak characters can still join the crew, it will just piss people off because they'll have to gain crazy power ups to catch up.
and this is why Tama won.

How do you feel about Karoo, Vivi's Duck, and Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger?

Carrot and Chopper vs them is a ton of fun, I hadn't thought of that matchup. It works because Chopper and Carrot have like a sibling relationship.
I'm still hoping for more blackbeard pirates but honestly Carrot is stronger than Chopper i'd say but i'd understand teamups at this point.

God knows the SH need teamups rn.

How do you feel about Karoo, Vivi's Duck, and Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger?

Carrot and Chopper vs them is a ton of fun, I hadn't thought of that matchup. It works because Chopper and Carrot have like a sibling relationship.
It will be chopper and stronger Vs doc Q, stronger will rebel against doc Q because he is mistreated and ultimately die of old age a little after the fight:endthis:

Explicitly confirmed by the author in an SBS she was only referring to Orochi btw
Yeah, Hiyori only held hatred toward Orochi, but the problem is the people. The kurozumi genocide happened not because Sukiyaki or the other Daimio ordered it, the people spontaneously started to hunt down the kurozumi and the shogunate wasn't able to stop it.
In the same SBS Oda said, and I quote:

"...So how would others react if they found out O-Tama has Kurozumi blood? I want you to try and think of that yourself. Both in the past, and present, this is still a very prevalent issue in our society"

He very clearly implied that the cycle of hatred had not ended and that Tama was in danger in the same answer you're referring to. Sure, Hiyori trying to kill Tama is a meme, but the people of Wano killing kurozumis and the possibility of them going after Tama is a very real thing.
Post automatically merged:

The fight will be Chopper and Tama vs DocQ and Stronger.
1. Chopper was the main strawhat outside of the of the east-blue 5 who Tama bonded with. Oda even had Chopper using one of Tama's hats over Dr.Hiriluk's hat at the start of Egghead
2. Chopper can't reach DocQ while he's flying in Stronger. Tama can reach them using shinobu's great kite jutsu or just flying animals.
3. Tama could defeat Stronger in a way that wouldn't be animal abuse by the good guys
4. Tama is heavily associated with apples. DocQ fights using apples.

Last edited:
Oh, and a 2v2 would give Chopper the opportunity to heal someone else from DocQ diseases during the fight.

I was also talking with someone that said they wanted to see chopper use Hiriluk's sakuras in his final fight. It made me think that kunoichi + sakuras is an aesthetic combination.

Last edited: