Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Vivi could join as a non-combatant which would solve the issue of Aokiji possibly not fighting a Straw Hat and there being 9 holy knights.
I personally believe that Robin's gonna end up talking down Aokiji given their previous personal connections.
If I'd guess anyone for Vivi to be up against on Blackbeard's crew due to similarities it'd probably be Pizarro (blue hair, nobility), but good luck to her to try and take down someone whose power is being an island.
It's gotta be Yamato right? She's gonna do what Jinbe did.
Yamato's still got Wano to protect, obviously. The world right now is heading into it's most dangerous era and leaving it with just the Scabbards and Momonosuke (who, while powerful due to his Devil Fruit, is still mentally an 8 year old) is extremely risky to do.
I imagine Yamato will have a moment reuniting with the Straw Hats while aboard Pluton during or after the Final War.

I can personally believe her managing to talk some sense into him via some Naruto-esque talk no jutsu. That's at least believable.
If you wanna see some bullshit try justifying how Usopp takes down Van Auger without pulling a new brand of Pop Green out of his asshole.
There is a reason Usopp has never really fought anybody normal or competent.
He simply cannot win.

Vivi is the last Straw Hat and eats the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi after Kuma dies
Yes, but how does the Nikyu suit her? Unless you're going to say something like: Much like she took the pain of Alabasta on her shoulders, she will do the same via the Nikyu.

Honestly... part of me still craves the Yuki Yuki going to a SH because of those snow bunnies on the waves....

Vivi4Nakama has been obvious since the beginning, ever since she made that promise with the crew at the end of Alabasta.

People disregarded it because it didn’t fit in with their headcanon and wanted somebody else.

Sorry to say but after Wano ended Vivi became the only candidate left that has a greater than 0% chance of joining and this latest chapter only confirmed that.

Vivi4Nakama has been obvious since the beginning, ever since she made that promise with the crew at the end of Alabasta.

People disregarded it because it didn’t fit in with their headcanon and wanted somebody else.

Sorry to say but after Wano ended Vivi became the only candidate left that has a greater than 0% chance of joining and this latest chapter only confirmed that.
Now this just sounds hopeless.