Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I'm also all in on Vivi or Smoker. Vivi because she has a really increased focus right now in the story as one of the four people Vivi is interested in (the other three being our protagonist, his main opposing force towards becoming Pirate King, and an Ancient weapon), while I'm betting Smoker since he's been completely unseen so far this arc despite being confirmed last time to have been going to Vegapunk, so he's probably part of the Egghead raid.

Yeah idk the SHs are gonna escape I guess
There's no way they're facing a Gorosei in battle now
Why not bro? Luffy need hype chapters like other Emperors

- Shanks destroyed Kid, Dorry and Brogy destroyed Kid Pirates

- Teach destroyed Law, his subordinate fight 1v1 with Marines legend

- Buggy Declaration, Crocoboy utopia plan

Now it's Luffy time to shine, he is the world strongest after all (??? Luffy destroy Kizaru/Saturn, Zoro&Sanji defeats Kizaru/Satrun?)

Oda paired her with Wapol and Morgan for some reason. We'll see, but if Oda wanted her captured he shouldn't have done that.
Oda is going to have Vivi hijack Morgans' ship, and go to Egghead.

Here's why:

A: Vivi stealing a ship to rejoin the crew is a perfect way of her returning to piracy. If Vivi can't 1v2 Morgans and Wapol (and clear out reporter fodder) she's too weak to join the crew, anyway.

B: Vivi connects to all the revolutions happening, and she and Robin both serve as bridges to the Revolutionary Army. Vivi had her home country nearly destroyed by a government sponsored pirate, Crocodile, who wanted to get the Poneglyph that revealed Pluton, staging a fake revolution. Robin had her home country destroyed by the government, but was saved by traitors to it (Saul and Aokiji), when the government falsely accused Clover of trying to destroy the world through his Poneglyph research.

Having a princess of a murdered king accuse the government of murdering him, and joining the Revolutionaries, would shock the world, give the Revolutionaries a huge boost, and allow other nations to realize the WG is willing to murder their kings, leading other countries, like Dressrosa, to possible secede. In the past, Lili joined the World Government in the forming of the 20 Celestial Dragon families, then clearly had regrets or was betrayed. Vivi, instead, is learning from history, and choosing the Revolutionaries/pirates. If Vivi knows about Lili, she can also give some Void Century lore to the Straw Hats.

York also ties into this: Vivi's family rejected becoming Celestial Dragons, while York is destroying her family to become a Celestial Dragon.

C: Wapol is connected to both Franky and Vegapunk. Wapol's metal, Wapometal, is used in the General Franky, as its shape-memory alloy lets it easily lets Franky's machines transform and merge together. Germa's Raid Suits are also made of shape-memory armor, and are fire resistant, meaning that Wapol is using similar technology to Germa, or has provided them technology recently.

Both Franky and Vegapunk would actually love to meet Wapol, which is fucking hilarious to me, since he can easily produce a shit ton of invaluable building material in Wapometal.

D: Morgans is known for, what? Big News. What were we told is the biggest news coming in the future?

"And the outcome... will shock the world!"

Alright, who's going to leak the information? Morgans himself, he's going to be there. Whatever happens on Egghead will shock the world, so, why not have the world's biggest media mogul their to witness it?

If the info is going to shock the world, it would have to be mass distributed. Who on Egghead is capable of doing that? Are people going to trust Vegapunk or the Straw Hats random claims, after being labelled as terrorists by the WG? No.

BUT. The world will listen to the biggest bird, the master of the masses, the newsbird who flew the coop, the flightless felon fighting against censorship while styling with sensationalism, BIG NEWS MORGANS!!!

It's all coming together, Vivi is coming to Egghead, as soon as she hijacks that crazy teapot hot air balloon Morgans sails around in.

Vivi could join as a non-combatant which would solve the issue of Aokiji possibly not fighting a Straw Hat and there being 9 holy knights.

I'm still confident in at minimum one more member as I expect Oda would've made a comment about the complete Straw Hat crew or Jinbei being the last member, especially for marketing purposes.

Vivi is the last Straw Hat and eats the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi after Kuma dies

Ten Senior Officers:
Roronoa Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Vinsmoke Sanji
Tony Tony Chopper
Nico Robin
Franky
Brook
Jinbei
Nefertari Vivi