Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I am very sure that he will join! Don't you think he fits into the crew?
We don't have the serial killer role fulfilled tbf :handsup:
We really could've used him during Wano to get rid of all those annoying gifters, soldiers, samurais, ninjas and oniwanbachoochoos taking up chapter space.

Weed out the the filler chumps in the Straw Hat Alliances from here on out, newest nakama Pigeontard-kun!

We really could've used him during Wano to get rid of all those annoying gifters, soldiers, samurais, ninjas and oniwanbachoochoos taking up chapter space.

Weed out the the filler chumps in the Straw Hat Alliances from here on out, newest nakama Pigeontard-kun!
To be honest - Wano was very long and should have cut here and there... . :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

:kata:

I thought it already was 🤔
Wait, I have to look ...

no, we still are at 1 month. Should I raise it to 3?

No! Get on the meme Caribou and Stussy train or else :beckmoji:
Stop using "Old Spice" - you are becoming bossy and aggressive again.
Post automatically merged:

Let's do it :pepebusi:

This is just for Lucci joining right?
Yes - only for Lucci joining! Nothing more. :myman:

I added you additional two months to the list - standing now at 26 months.

Last edited:
3,000 on Waku for shipwright of the Vegapunk Fleet and Wucci as the Fleet Thinner!

We clearly needed 59 more flashback chapters of secret ally introductions and everyone begging Oden to fuck their wives.
:gotres::gosecon::goquad::saturn::gouno:
Wano has a lot of stuff that you think would be brought up in the story (namely Tama being a Kurozumi, Zoro's heritage, and Raizo and Fukurokuju having a past together to justify them spending like 30+ chapters in an epic staring contest), but instead they sorta ignored that.