Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Btw, @Pot Goblin why do you believe Carrot will get the snow fruit?
Snow and electricity don't mix that well. I find it interesting you think she'll get that fruit.
Not against the idea on the slim chance she joins, but I want to know your reasons for it.
Monet died in the same arc that showed how DFs transfer to real fruits after the user dies. It is reasonable to say that Monet's might've transfered to a tangerine on the Sunny. With that there has been plenty of free space for Carrot to take a bite of that fruit sometime off screen.

In general even if Carrot is not the one that eats it I think we will see a new user for it in the future as it does seem like a loose thread.

In terms of utilizing it that would require a bit of speculation. Snow itself is an insulator but I believe if you make it wet enough or can insta melt it to water that could have really good synergy with electro. I can see a cool scenerio where she might be able to imbue electro with snow/cold and make ice lightning.

I think the main benefit would be the synergy with Sulong. Making/Using bladed weapons with the speed of Sulong + her Rabbit Mink physiology and enhancing her movement with wings and what not would make her into a power house even if electro didn't quite synergize with it.

Logias are always cool and I think being physically enhanced on top of it could lead into some very hype moments and battles
:shocking:

I genuinely forgot this goil existed or why she even needed to exist.
Post automatically merged:

The fact that they only revealed Tama's lineage in one panel and didn't make it a more central part of the story, especially after everyone at the capital starts yelling that the Kurozumi family deserves to burn in oil, will always burn my biscuits. But I guess that would require not wasting 87 more chapters on backstory filler of fat irrelevant samurais crying over Oden not being around anymore to tuck them in and kiss them goodnight.

Monet died in the same arc that showed how DFs transfer to real fruits after the user dies. It is reasonable to say that Monet's might've transfered to a tangerine on the Sunny. With that there has been plenty of free space for Carrot to take a bite of that fruit sometime off screen.

In general even if Carrot is not the one that eats it I think we will see a new user for it in the future as it does seem like a loose thread.

In terms of utilizing it that would require a bit of speculation. Snow itself is an insulator but I believe if you make it wet enough or can insta melt it to water that could have really good synergy with electro. I can see a cool scenerio where she might be able to imbue electro with snow/cold and make ice lightning.

I think the main benefit would be the synergy with Sulong. Making/Using bladed weapons with the speed of Sulong + her Rabbit Mink physiology and enhancing her movement with wings and what not would make her into a power house even if electro didn't quite synergize with it.

Logias are always cool and I think being physically enhanced on top of it could lead into some very hype moments and battles
:shocking:

:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I genuinely forgot this goil existed or why she even needed to exist.

The fact that they only revealed Tama's lineage in one panel and didn't make it a more central part of the story, especially after everyone at the capital starts yelling that the Kurozumi family deserves to burn in oil, will always burn my biscuits. But I guess that would require not wasting 87 more chapters on backstory filler of fat irrelevant samurais crying over Oden not being around anymore to tuck them in and kiss them goodnight.

:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:
I never noticed the rabbit sea on the right like that
Was it under our noses the entire time?
:snoopy:

Why the hell am I trying to defend your character for you guys? :pepeanger:
@Pot Goblin @Peppercore @Unlimited Rulebook
Sorry, I wasn't around. Thanks for the heads up.

Carrot is a wonderful support character. She is a deckhand like Shanks and Buggy on Roger’s ship. She brings out the best (non-simp) in Sanji. She is Nami’s “little sister”. Carrot ranks 8th in popularity. There is no denying she has lots and lots of fans due to her character.

She won’t be anything other than low to mid tier power-wise. For this forum, that is power scaling focused, that goes against the grain.

Garchu!

I never noticed the rabbit sea on the right like that
Was it under our noses the entire time?
:snoopy:
Common theme. From In This Corner of the World:

I'm kind of surprised Wano didn't end with at least some of those useless Kozuki panel fillers forming their own small pirate crew and declaring themselves a part of the Grand Fleet to justify their screentime.

And you would think that at least some Straw Hat Grand Fleet members would've at least been called in or implied to have been present near Wano or even Totto Land keeping all of Kaido and Big Meme's allies out of Wano since their allies probably should be slightly as numerous as Huwitebeard's, especially since Big Job is supposed to have a ton of underworld and mafia connections, which for some reason she was too stupid to bring to Wano.