Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I hate Wano. These 9 scabbards bitches got too much panels and everything else suffered because of them
What was even the point of having Marco in this already bloated arc? :ihaha:

So many decisions in Wano were baffling and the scabbards really were the center of a lot of issues. Like having Denjiro be Kyoshiro and proceeding to do absolutely nothing with it.

Izo literally just shows up to die :risitameh:

I'm just spitballing here but what if Wano was based on some failed manga pitch Oda wanted to do but couldn't because One Piece was nowhere close to being finished? Would explain why Wano felt like such an ungodly mess of ideas that often felt like we were reading a story about characters barely related to the main plot. Even Dressrosa with its character bloat never felt this bad.

I'm inclined to believe this even more now since lOda also once said that he always wanted to do a manga about giant robots, and with Egghead giving us Vegaforce 01, it feels like he may use this arc or a future one to try and do the giant robot story he never got a chance to do.

A warm welcome to the "Nakama-thread" Kidd enthusiast. (If your fandom revolves around our red-haired, impetuous friend that is.) I hope our ongoing fan-war and shit-posting here does not scare you away.

Otherwise, enjoy the other member's weirdness.
Not a Kidd enthusiast, but I thought it would be a funny and yet logical conclusion for Kid to join up forces and get revenge. He hit rock bottom and he deserved a better fight.

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm just spitballing here but what if Wano was based on some failed manga pitch Oda wanted to do but couldn't because One Piece was nowhere close to being finished? Would explain why Wano felt like such an ungodly mess of ideas that often felt like we were reading a story about characters barely related to the main plot. Even Dressrosa with its character bloat never felt this bad.

I'm inclined to believe this even more now since lOda also once said that he always wanted to do a manga about giant robots, and with Egghead giving us Vegaforce 01, it feels like he may use this arc or a future one to try and do the giant robot story he never got a chance to do.

I'm just gonna flat out say it...

:emohiyo:
I never liked Yamato and her staying behind was one of the few good things to come out of Wano. Her bod was nice though.
Once Yamato stopped the majority of her Oden infatuation, she turned out alright. She would have been good for a sparring partner for Zoro. She could teach Zoro how to maintain advCoc for longer and he could teach her how to increase her AP.

So which of the Vegapunks do you all think are more likely to travel with the Straw Hats to Elbaf? Obviously not all of them will go, but it would be interesting to see how many of those exposition nerds lOda can stuff in the ship, unless he settles for just one.

Personally I was hoping they'd form some kind of science crew for the Straw Hat Grand Fleet, but considering no new additions have been added since Dressrosa despite plenty of opportunities and logical options to pick from just getting ignored for no reason, I no longer see that happening.

So which of the Vegapunks do you all think are more likely to travel with the Straw Hats to Elbaf? Obviously not all of them will go, but it would be interesting to see how many of those exposition nerds lOda can stuff in the ship, unless he settles for just one.

Personally I was hoping they'd form some kind of science crew for the Straw Hat Grand Fleet, but considering no new additions have been added since Dressrosa despite plenty of opportunities and logical options to pick from just getting ignored for no reason, I no longer see that happening.
Probably the 1 we first met and the 1 Sanji saved

I want Stussy instead :optimistic: